The Constitution is a Con Game

Libertarian is the third less evil party in U.S. government - the first two being Republican and Democrat. None the less it is evil in that it is supportive of government.

Sorry, son, I am not an anarchist

if you don't like Republicans Democrats Libertarians or anarchists doesn't that make you an idiot??

I say that the CONstitution is a con game because it neither grants rights nor protects rights. Men interpret the meanings of the CONstitution to benefit their opinions and beliefs. These same men use the CONstitution to control the actions of the masses.

The 'Bill of Rights' is the most important part of the CONstitution, yet they can be suspended by the government. This means they are privileges and not 'rights'. Rights cannot be manipulated or taken; privileges can.

You know very little about the constitution small fry!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

He doesn't care, he isn't interested in the constitution. He's interested in the subversion of our republic, and the indoctrination of children, and a global society.

I say that the CONstitution is a con game because it neither grants rights nor protects rights. Men interpret the meanings of the CONstitution to benefit their opinions and beliefs. These same men use the CONstitution to control the actions of the masses.

The 'Bill of Rights' is the most important part of the CONstitution, yet they can be suspended by the government. This means they are privileges and not 'rights'. Rights cannot be manipulated or taken; privileges can.

It is interesting to note that early in American History they passed the Alien and Sedition Acts, that essentially made it illegal to speak out against government. Thomas Jefferson then rose to power and later struck down most of it, luckily.

However, FDR later came along and used the left over provisions to lock up innocent Japanese Americans.

It is obvious to all that the acts were not constitutional, nor was FDR's act constitutional. No one denies this yet the Constitution was violated without so much as a peep.

I don't count Jefferson striking it down as a check or balance, rather, we just got lucky he won the Oval Office when he did.

Wow, you've got your History pretty muddled.

It's nice to retort with actual substance. What was muddled?

It is interesting to note that early in American History they passed the Alien and Sedition Acts, that essentially made it illegal to speak out against government. Thomas Jefferson then rose to power and later struck down most of it, luckily.

However, FDR later came along and used the left over provisions to lock up innocent Japanese Americans.

It is obvious to all that the acts were not constitutional, nor was FDR's act constitutional. No one denies this yet the Constitution was violated without so much as a peep.

I don't count Jefferson striking it down as a check or balance, rather, we just got lucky he won the Oval Office when he did.

He doesn't know. He's the one who is muddled, but pursuant to the creed of leftist minions, he is obligated to blame others for his confusion.

Oh look a bunch of fucking traitors getting together and promoting the lie that our constitution is worthless, and ineffective. Here they are to repeat the lie that it is the adherence to the constitution, rather than the undermining of it, that is destroying our country.

News flash..the reason our country is in deep shit is because commie pigs have been undermining the constitution and breaking the law, with the express goal of destroying our country and replacing freedom and democracy with communism.

Fuck off, pigs. You ought to be jailed or executed, and I hope that you are soon.
Angry little feller, aren't you?

Your CONstitution was written over 200 years ago by a group of rich men who decided non Whites were not human beings, women were of no importance and only land owners could vote. 200 years ago you would be screeching like a little girl in favor of it just as you are screeching like a little girl in favor of it today.

The Republicon messiah, the Orange Fuhrer, Donald Trump, blasted the CONstitution thusly: “It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.” Seems to me you might wanna send ol' Donny an email. But you wont. That might put you on some list with guys like me. And you're to chickenshit to want that.

Every 4th of July you probably blow up massive fireworks and wave dainty little flags as you brag about your "freedumbs" and guzzle six packs of beer. Of course you curse commies as you once again shoot off another firecracker (made in communist China) and kiss your dainty little flag (also made in communist China). Then you put on your prideful T-shirt that reads, " 'murica! Love it or leave it!" (also made in communist China and sold at Walmart, where you do a lot of your shopping).

Wave your flags and talk your shit, but remember, you sold out your economy.

You know very little about the constitution small fry!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
There is a debate section on this board. I would be happy to finish this with you there.

Oh look a bunch of fucking traitors getting together and promoting the lie that our constitution is worthless, and ineffective. Here they are to repeat the lie that it is the adherence to the constitution, rather than the undermining of it, that is destroying our country.

News flash..the reason our country is in deep shit is because commie pigs have been undermining the constitution and breaking the law, with the express goal of destroying our country and replacing freedom and democracy with communism.

Fuck off, pigs. You ought to be jailed or executed, and I hope that you are soon.

Your CONstitution was written over 200 years ago by a group of rich men who decided non Whites were not human beings, women were of no importance and only land owners could vote. 200 years ago you would be screeching like a little girl in favor of it just as you are screeching like a little girl in favor of it today.

The Republicon messiah, the Orange Fuhrer, Donald Trump, blasted the CONstitution thusly: “It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.” Seems to me you might wanna send ol' Donny an email. But you wont. That might put you on some list with guys like me. And you're to chickenshit to want that.

Every 4th of July you probably blow up massive fireworks and wave dainty little flags as you brag about your "freedumbs" and guzzle six packs of beer. Of course you curse commies as you once again shoot off another firecracker (made in communist China) and kiss your dainty little flag (also made in communist China). Then you put on your prideful T-shirt that reads, " 'murica! Love it or leave it!" (also made in communist China and sold at Walmart, where you do a lot of your shopping).

Yes, traitors and punks who tell lies and agitate to destroy our nation piss me off.

I'm not a feller, though. You pieces of shit sold us out to China, however. By overregulating and shutting down our industry, by restricting access to our own resources, and by inviting foreigners in to the country to capitalize on the economic devastation that is the result of leftist policies and the shredding of the constitution.

I know all about guys like you. You're worthless and can't die soon enough for me.

According to heritage.org, the U.S. is 17th freest country in the world and Vietnam is ranked at 147.
Country Rankings: World & Global Economy Rankings on Economic Freedom

The truth is, human beings were not meant to be ruled and controlled by other human beings. Governments are the very thing that takes freedoms away from people. If every government in the world were to magically disappear, human beings would be able to get along with each other just fine. People are, for the most part, responsible. Good people do not wish to harm their neighbors or to steal from each other. Nor do good people do so.

Constitutions and laws are written to give the people the illusion they have "rights" and are being protected. Both are lies. People do not have government issued or protected "rights"; people have "privileges" under government. Government can, and will, take any so called "right" away from the individual at its whim. Protection? The government offers none to the individual.
I know constitutions and laws just give illusions because almost 90% you can't see in the real world what they promise but I think they're necessary. Where there's no law things don't work and you have many problems View attachment 124140
Who would make the laws and who would enforce the laws?
There are natural laws that every animal understands. Except humans. Humans don't understand natural laws because humans have been trained to believe they need special laws to protect them.
Natural laws can be cruel. You know in the natural world nobody help you if you need it...
Nature has no pity. I think this is the reason we did create another "world", a human world with artificial laws :frown:

This is what I mean about human beings not understanding natural laws. The first law of nature is the most basic of all law - survival. That's all it is. It isn't about happiness or who dies with the most toys - It's all about survival. That's it. Even in the human world, survival is our first objective. People tend to forget that and think there is something more to it all when there isn't.

Sadly people believe laws of men somehow protect them; keep them safe. They don't. Laws of men create rulers and rulers are not subject to the rules they control the masses with.

Yes, traitors and punks who tell lies and agitate to destroy our nation piss me off.

I'm not a feller, though. You pieces of shit sold us out to China, however. By overregulating and shutting down our industry, by restricting access to our own resources, and by inviting foreigners in to the country to capitalize on the economic devastation that is the result of leftist policies and the shredding of the constitution.

I know all about guys like you. You're worthless and can't die soon enough for me.

"Feller" or whatever... It doesn't matter. What matters is you are so brainwashed you actually believe I had something to do with your country being sold out to China [et al]. No. I had nothing to do with with it. Your CONstitutional Republic did it all. With approval of your CONgress and in full view of your CONstitution.

Speaking of your CONstitution: If it is such a great and noble document, why hasn't it stopped your government from ass fucking you every chance it gets? Why do you lose your precious freedumbs more and more every day? Does your CONstitution stop wars? Does it feed the hungry or house disabled veterans? Does it give jobs? Does it stop the influx of foreigners you so self-righteously hate? When is the last time your CONstitution saved the life of a baby in an abortion clinic?

Tell me, tell us all - WHAT GOOD IS YOUR FUCKING CONSTITUTION?

"Feller" or whatever... It doesn't matter. What matters is you are so brainwashed you actually believe I had something to do with your country being sold out to China [et al]. No. I had nothing to do with with it. Your CONstitutional Republic did it all. With approval of your CONgress and in full view of your CONstitution.

Speaking of your CONstitution: If it is such a great and noble document, why hasn't it stopped your government from ass fucking you every chance it gets? Why do you lose your precious freedumbs more and more every day? Does your CONstitution stop wars? Does it feed the hungry or house disabled veterans? Does it give jobs? Does it stop the influx of foreigners you so self-righteously hate? When is the last time your CONstitution saved the life of a baby in an abortion clinic?

it is the foundation upon which the freest and most successful republic in the history of the world rests. So fuck off, you're a worthless punk.

it is the foundation upon which the freest and most successful republic in the history of the world rests. So fuck off, you're a worthless punk.
Thank you very much for the opportunity to show truth beats anger every time.

If you don't think you come across as unhinged in your hatred of liberty and denial of history, you're stupid as you are worthless and angry.

If you don't think you come across as unhinged in your hatred of liberty and denial of history, you're stupid as you are worthless and angry.
So I hate liberty? I did not know that. Thank you very much for enlightening me. Can we be best friends?

So I hate liberty? I did not know that. Thank you very much for enlightening me. Can we be best friends?

I'm guessing no.

Here's a song for you.

I'm guessing no.

Here's a song for you.

And that has to do with what?

Jefferson didn't "strike down" the acts, nor did he have the power to do so. They were allowed to expire.

The importance of the Alien and Sedition Acts were the end of the first conservative party in the US.

Forum List

Back