The conservative's Achilles Heel...his vanity

Chips Rafferty

Mar 30, 2007
North of Melbourne, Australia.
Thanks to the conservatives on the board, I have now got the gist of how and why to "rep" people.

Some individual examples of proper constructive reping I received in the last coupla days are:

“demented”…“sick beyond belief”… “you are pathetic”….” I think you are a troll”… “You are mentally disturbed" "Get some professional help before it is too late”….. “about as intelligent as the rest of your posts” etc, etc.

I know these hypocritical COVERT trolls will not go snivelling to their moderator Daddy when I reciprocate in kind from now on. :muahaha:

Thanks to the conservatives on the board, I have now got the gist of how and why to "rep" people.

Quote:
Subic was a crap hole, except for one nice Island beach and all the nearly free hookers
- says professed Mormon, Retired Gunnery Sergeant, who swears he never availed himself of their services

I had not seen this before today. I suspected it from reaction to my Mitt appraisal but I now have a confirm.

This is way way of an IntelWarrior when vetting REMFs. No slight intended. I have seen the reaction of Nugs to that very beach and to others like it around the world. The Temple is so far and the flesh is so weak.

I AM

Chips is right on in his post above, it is the conservatives who are the bitter opponents of any truth. Red States Rule and Alucard have given me negative rep points because I criticized their Führer. What weaklings, diverse ideas frighten them so much. :bowdown:

Forum List

Back