The congress should impeach Donald Trump

73222445.jpg

So it would be a civil action, not a criminal action.
That wasn't the point the other fool tried to claim. He claimed impeachment wasn't a legal action but a political response, and I corrected him. Now you stroll in totally fucking confused trying to define impeachment in terms of either civil or criminal. Tex, you're unable to read a paragraph and understand what the fucking words mean! You remain all smoke and no fucking fire, Tex!

BTW, if one is being tried for "high crimes and misdemeanors" by the Senate with the Chief Justice of SCOTUS presiding it sure doesn't sound like the House impeachment is a civil matter given crimes and misdemeanors are involved! What kind of dictionaries do you folks use down there in Texas? All hat and no fucking cattle there, Tex!

The difference, as I stated in the post you so graciously quoted out of context, the most serious penalty available to the senate is removal from office, they can't impose fines or order incarceration the way a criminal court could. Of course you already knew that, but couldn't resist being your usual asshole self.

That wasn't the point the other fool tried to claim. He claimed impeachment wasn't a legal action but a political response, and I corrected him. Now you stroll in totally fucking confused trying to define impeachment in terms of either civil or criminal. Tex, you're unable to read a paragraph and understand what the fucking words mean! You remain all smoke and no fucking fire, Tex!

BTW, if one is being tried for "high crimes and misdemeanors" by the Senate with the Chief Justice of SCOTUS presiding it sure doesn't sound like the House impeachment is a civil matter given crimes and misdemeanors are involved! What kind of dictionaries do you folks use down there in Texas? All hat and no fucking cattle there, Tex!

The difference, as I stated in the post you so graciously quoted out of context, the most serious penalty available to the senate is removal from office, they can't impose fines or order incarceration the way a criminal court could. Of course you already knew that, but couldn't resist being your usual asshole self.
Horseshit Tex! I'll cite the EXACT sentence of yours to which I responded again you horses ass, so you'll be sure to see it AGAIN;
Too fucking poor to pay attention, assHat? You're the one dodging to avoid admitting your blatant ignorance! High Crimes and Misdemeanors committed by a sitting President are punishable CRIMES and are dealt with accordingly as outlined in the Constitution.

Any impeachment and trial deal with CRIMINALITY you ignorant fuck! Trying "high crimes and misdemeanors" before the Senate with the CJ of SCOTUS is not a "civil action" as you claimed, dipshit! The Article III Courts can also take action if warranted without the taint of double jeopardy, fool! Want to remain stunningly stupid and stubborn and go another round or have you awoken from that stupor of ignorance you're trapped within?
misdemeanor
n. a lesser crime punishable by a fine and/or county jail time for up to one year. Misdemeanors are distinguished from felonies,...and the discretion of the District Attorney. "High crimes and misdemeanors" referred to in the U.S. Constitution are felonies. ~~ Legal Dictionary - Law.com ~~
You're still all fucking bite and no bark, Tex!

Horseshit Tex! I'll cite the EXACT sentence of yours to which I responded again you horses ass, so you'll be sure to see it AGAIN;
Too fucking poor to pay attention, assHat? You're the one dodging to avoid admitting your blatant ignorance! High Crimes and Misdemeanors committed by a sitting President are punishable CRIMES and are dealt with accordingly as outlined in the Constitution.

Any impeachment and trial deal with CRIMINALITY you ignorant fuck! Trying "high crimes and misdemeanors" before the Senate with the CJ of SCOTUS is not a "civil action" as you claimed, dipshit! The Article III Courts can also take action if warranted without the taint of double jeopardy, fool! Want to remain stunningly stupid and stubborn and go another round or have you awoken from that stupor of ignorance you're trapped within?
misdemeanor
n. a lesser crime punishable by a fine and/or county jail time for up to one year. Misdemeanors are distinguished from felonies,...and the discretion of the District Attorney. "High crimes and misdemeanors" referred to in the U.S. Constitution are felonies. ~~ Legal Dictionary - Law.com ~~

Yep they are punishable crimes but congress doesn't have the power to inflict any punishment beyond removal form office. As I said earlier, impeachment and removal does not preclude prosecution in a criminal court.

My B/U:

The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

--U.S. Constitution, Article 2, Section 4 <<snip>>

Article 1, Section 3, Clause 7--"Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States: but the party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgment and punishment, according to law."

An impeachment and removal does not activate the double jeopardy clause of the Fifth Amendment. The ex-officer may face criminal indictments and trials for the same conduct that led to their impeachment and removal from office.

LII's Focus on Impeachment

If impeachment were a criminal procedure, double jeopardy would attach dip shit. Also there are different rules of evidence in an impeachment that more closely resembles civil proceedings.

Last edited:
Yep they are punishable crimes but congress doesn't have the power to inflict any punishment beyond removal form office. As I said earlier, impeachment and removal does not preclude prosecution in a criminal court.
Bullshit, Tex. That is NOT the topic being addressed that you piggybacked trying to sharp shoot! You're dancing and deflecting to avoid addressing your fucked bullshit errors! What you claimed was;
I have already cited a quote from a legal dictionary stating that;
"High crimes and misdemeanors" referred to in the U.S. Constitution are felonies. ~~ Legal Dictionary - Law.com ~~
Now you cite an LII piece back grounding the impeachment and trial process. But you should have read the fucking thing, imbecile, because even your own source is telling you that you're wrong, you dumb fuck! If you had read what you cited, you would/should have noticed what the first line of the first paragraph after the introduction said;
What is Impeachment?
Technically, impeachment is the Senate's quasi-criminal proceeding instituted to remove a public officer, not the actual act of removal.
~~ LII's Focus on Impeachment ~~
So if a legal dictionary states unequivocally that if a president commits high crimes and misdemeanors he has committed felonies and your LII source states the impeachment trial is a criminal proceeding, just how the FUCK is that a civil action and NOT a criminal action, shit for brains! You hung yourself with your own damn rope, Tex! Wise up and just quit being such a dumb mother fucker, Tex! You'd make a better door stop than a researcher, shorty!

The congress should impeach Donald Trump for screwing over thousands of people out of their life savings with Trump university and for being a sexual predator.

Do you agree?

If you wish to discuss inane impossibilities, could you at least get your facts right???

The vaunted number 3500 includes ALL lawsuits, filed by Donald Trump and filed against Donald Trump, in the last 4 decades.

He is actively involved in 75 lawsuits today ...... 51 filed by him, and 24 filed against him.

Now, as for the rest of this nonsense .... he cannot --- repeat, CANNOT --- be impeached for actions prior to taking office. Impeachment is for malfeasance in office - high crimes and misdemeanors - in the execution of his office. Impeachment is NOT a legal action - it is a punishment invoked by Congress, and allowed by the Constitution, and is a political action.

So, please .... stop wasting our time with lies and fantasies.

The only way would be if the indictment was already filed by the Grand Jury before he accepted the Oath of Office. I don't see that happening.

with 3500 lawsuits against him I'm sure he did something

Six former students sued and the lawyers decided they could make a lot more money if they made it a class action lawsuit. As a result, a whole lot of former students saw the dollar signs and jumped on the bandwagon.
I wonder when the lawsuits will begin for college graduates from hundreds of Universities and Colleges sue because they can't make it in the field they majored in and are slinging burgers and living in momma's basement.
Same damned thing as the Trump U lawsuit..

Bullshit, Tex. That is NOT the topic being addressed that you piggybacked trying to sharp shoot! You're dancing and deflecting to avoid addressing your fucked bullshit errors! What you claimed was;
"High crimes and misdemeanors" referred to in the U.S. Constitution are felonies. ~~ Legal Dictionary - Law.com ~~
Now you cite an LII piece back grounding the impeachment and trial process. But you should have read the fucking thing, imbecile, because even your own source is telling you that you're wrong, you dumb fuck! If you had read what you cited, you would/should have noticed what the first line of the first paragraph after the introduction said;
What is Impeachment?
Technically, impeachment is the Senate's quasi-criminal proceeding instituted to remove a public officer, not the actual act of removal.
So if a legal dictionary states unequivocally that if a president commits high crimes and misdemeanors he has committed felonies and your LII source states the impeachment trial is a criminal proceeding, just how the FUCK is that a civil action and NOT a criminal action, shit for brains! You hung yourself with your own damn rope, Tex! Wise up and just quit being such a dumb mother fucker, Tex! You'd make a better door stop than a researcher, shorty!

Well child maybe you should look up the definition of "quasi", IT MEANS SIMILAR, NOT THE SAME.

Tell me hero does this sound like a felony?

In the case of Andrew Johnson, the House accused the President, among other things, of speaking disrespectfully of Congress "in a loud voice."

This shows congress can file an article of impeachment for any damn thing they like. Then it's up to the senate to decide if the accused offense is true and justifies removal.

You can continue in your fantasy that it's a criminal procedure, but like most regressive fantasies you'd be wrong.

What is Impeachment?

Well child maybe you should look up the definition of "quasi", IT MEANS SIMILAR, NOT THE SAME.

In the case of Andrew Johnson, the House accused the President, among other things, of speaking disrespectfully of Congress "in a loud voice."

This shows congress can file an article of impeachment for any damn thing they like. Then it's up to the senate to decide if the accused offense is true and justifies removal.

You can continue in your fantasy that it's a criminal procedure, but like most regressive fantasies you'd be wrong.
Your words above, not mine, fool! Hey shit for brains...regardless of how you try to parse it, the impeachment and trial of a sitting president is NOT A civil action AS YOU CLIAMED WHEN YOU PIGGYBACKED MY POST TO ANOTHER, YOU FUCKING DUMMIE! You're wrong but you are too damn stupidly proud to admit error, Tex!

You are such a small person and dishonest son-of-a-bitch! If you don't like the definitions in a legal dictionary or other sources including your OWN FUCKING CITATION, write them and tell them you know better than they do and do the rewrites you ego maniacal fuck!

You're still all smoke and no fucking fire, Tex, and you will remain that type of loser until you get help!

What is Impeachment?

Your words above, not mine, fool! Hey shit for brains...regardless of how you try to parse it, the impeachment and trial of a sitting president is NOT A civil action AS YOU CLIAMED WHEN YOU PIGGYBACKED MY POST TO ANOTHER, YOU FUCKING DUMMIE! You're wrong but you are too damn stupidly proud to admit error, Tex!

You are such a small person and dishonest son-of-a-bitch! If you don't like the definitions in a legal dictionary or other sources including your OWN FUCKING CITATION, write them and tell them you know better than they do and do the rewrites you ego maniacal fuck!

You're still all smoke and no fucking fire, Tex, and you will remain that type of loser until you get help!

One question, yes or no answer is all that required. Can the senate impose criminal sanctions such as fines or imprisonment?

misdemeanor

All your foul mouthed and infantile attacks aside, you are simply wrong.

Impeachment is an enumerated function of the legislative branch. As such, it is removed from the judicial branch. There can be NO penalty assignment other than removal from office. It is NOT a judicial action, (by definition).

As for your nonsensical bigger than life all red quote from the legal dictionary, you have misinterpreted it. The quote is a clarification of what "high crimes and misdemeanors" means ---- simply, it is clarifying that "misdemeanors" must be a felony. You cannot impeach a president for jaywalking.

Your whole premise falls apart when you recognize that a president can be impeached for an action, and then tried in a court for the same action. For example, if the president were to murder somebody, he would be impeached (an administrative action), and then he would be tried in federal court. If impeachment were a criminal action, it would violate the "double jeopardy" clause of the constitution.

Now, if you think it is necessary to continue your childish little rant, your foul mouthed attacks, feel free. But, none of that, no matter how red it is or how big it is, changes the fact that you are WRONG.

One question, yes or no answer is all that required. Can the senate impose criminal sanctions such as fines or imprisonment?
NO, fool, as you should know! The Senate is not an Article III Court, and has circumscribed powers for a trial of impeachment and the punishment imposed. You know the extent of the punishment for a president being found guilty of "HIGH CRIMES and MISDEMEANORS", which are, by their very definition, CRIMES, is removal from office. That is the power granted to the Senate; to adjudicate whether or not the president committed a crime.

That makes the impeachment and trial a CRIMINAL PROCESS, you thick headed idiot! It sure as fuck is not a "civil process" as you claimed and for which I took you to task. If you disagree with that, take it up with the legal eagles who say you're wrong, too, which have already been cited!

Tex, you're being stupid. Get on your Shetland pony and ride into the fucking sunset you bloody imbecile!

misdemeanor

Impeachment is an enumerated function of the legislative branch. As such, it is removed from the judicial branch. There can be NO penalty assignment other than removal from office. It is NOT a judicial action, (by definition).

As for your nonsensical bigger than life all red quote from the legal dictionary, you have misinterpreted it. The quote is a clarification of what "high crimes and misdemeanors" means ---- simply, it is clarifying that "misdemeanors" must be a felony. You cannot impeach a president for jaywalking.

Your whole premise falls apart when you recognize that a president can be impeached for an action, and then tried in a court for the same action. For example, if the president were to murder somebody, he would be impeached (an administrative action), and then he would be tried in federal court. If impeachment were a criminal action, it would violate the "double jeopardy" clause of the constitution.

Now, if you think it is necessary to continue your childish little rant, your foul mouthed attacks, feel free. But, none of that, no matter how red it is or how big it is, changes the fact that you are WRONG.
Go piss up a rope you fucking know nothing!

NO, fool, as you should know! The Senate is not an Article III Court, and has circumscribed powers for a trial of impeachment and the punishment imposed. You know the extent of the punishment for a president being found guilty of "HIGH CRIMES and MISDEMEANORS", which are, by their very definition, CRIMES, is removal from office. That is the power granted to the Senate; to adjudicate whether or not the president committed a crime.

That makes the impeachment and trial a CRIMINAL PROCESS, you thick headed idiot! It sure as fuck is not a "civil process" as you claimed and for which I took you to task. If you disagree with that, take it up with the legal eagles who say you're wrong, too, which have already been cited!

Tex, you're being stupid. Get on your Shetland pony and ride into the fucking sunset you bloody imbecile!

Couldn't just give a simple answer to a simple question, you just had to go off on another irrational rant.

Now for simple yes/no question number 2.

Is the standard for a conviction for removal, "beyond a reasonable doubt", like a criminal trial, or is it a simple "preponderance of the evidence", like a civil trial? No need to rant, just a short answer, because I'll just ignore the rant anyways.

LOL --- let me guess. Your wife beats you, right?

You sure are one angry little man.

You're wrong ... but since it's important to your manhood to think you're right (how sad it is to get your only validation from an on-line BB), we're going to just let you think you won.

But, I go back to the original point ---- you can be impeached and imprisoned for the same crime, do you not agree? How can that be done and avoid the double jeopardy clause?

But, hey ... if it's important to you, go for it. I'm comfortable in my masculinity. I understand you're struggling.

We're here to help.

misdemeanor

Go piss up a rope you fucking know nothing!

Now THAT is what I call a succinct and intelligent response ... (just don't tell your wife you lost).

Forum List

Back