The congress should impeach Donald Trump

On what grounds can you impeach Trump when he's not been found guilty of a damn thing?

On what grounds do you have to arrest Hillary clinton when she's not been found guilty of a damn thing?

First you indict. Then you arrest. Then you have a trial. THEN, and only then, do they get to spend time at the gray bar Hilton.

LOL after 30+ years of investigations when the fuck are they going to indict her. How many millions more are they going to spend on useless investigations?

She is probably safe now, but had her husband not been POTUS, and given her his enormous blanket of protection, she would have been indicted, and imprisoned decades ago.

LOL after 30+ years of investigations when the fuck are they going to indict her. How many millions more are they going to spend on useless investigations?
As you already know, it is hard to indict a Liberal when the President is a Liberal & the Justice Department is run by a Liberal / Obama-puppet.

Baloney. It's hard to indict someone who has not committed a crime. Which is what what all the investigations came up with.

Quit whining, you won.

Actually bad DA's do that shit all of the time and they rarely get slammed for it.

see 1873 House ruling and subsequent Supreme Court review.
Post the citations to support your claims then all knowing hot shot! To define the procedure to others who are ignorant of them, all that is needed is the Constitution. If you want to dance in the weeds unbidden, have a fucking ball puffing yourself up!
Impeachment is NOT a legal action - it is a punishment invoked by Congress, and allowed by the Constitution, and is a political action.
And where the fuck did you come with this horseshit, fool? Impeachments may have underlying political motivations, but it's process is define in the Constitution as a LEGAL PROCESS. Given the Constitution is the law of the land, that should have been very apparent. Get up to speed on that point here:
Presidential Impeachment: The Legal Standard and Procedure - FindLaw

Ignorance is truly bliss, isn't it?

Your childish accusations, and moronic name calling, go unanswered. When you grow up and want to discuss the issue like an adult, let me know. Until then, you're wasting your time.

The congress should impeach Donald Trump for screwing over thousands of people out of their life savings with Trump university and for being a sexual predator.

Do you agree?
I will go along with that when every politician that voted yes including obama is impeached and jailed for screwing millions of people out of their health care with the ACA.
Does that sound fair?

The congress should impeach Donald Trump for screwing over thousands of people out of their life savings with Trump university and for being a sexual predator.

Do you agree?
I will go along with that when every politician that voted yes including obama is impeached and jailed for screwing millions of people out of their health care with the ACA.
Does that sound fair?

The very name of that act is a lie, affordable riiiiiight.

Do you agree?
Does that sound fair?

The very name of that act is a lie, affordable riiiiiight.
It is affordable if you happen to be one of the millions that think the working people are obligated to care for all your needs.

Do you agree?
no Matthew....

but he can be disqualified by a State or many States or all States, if something egregious comes up about him before the electoral college votes on December 19...then V.P. Pence would be President and if he doesn't qualify either then our Congress can pick a new president for us.... I just read this yesterday, can't remember where? I know I was researching the elector HISTORY and how many presidents were elected without the popular vote...when I read it....but who knows what site???? :lol: It was interesting though.... apparently each State does its own vetting as to whether the President elect is 'qualified'.... now what 'qualified' means outside of being a natural born citizen and his/her minimum age....is up to each State..... my head was spinning with a lot of wha -whats!!!???

And those qualification are judged before a State places them on the ballot, not after the election.

The bar has been raised so high for what is required to Impeach a US President thanks to Barry that no President will ever be Impeached again.

Barry should have been Impeached his 1st week in office, after declaring he would violate his oath of office by refusing to enforce existing US law because he disagreed with it. This was a signal, his declaration that he would 'rule' on his own as he saw fit.

From that point on Obama has acted unilaterally as a despot, enforcing or violating both the Constitution and Rule of Law as he saw fit to push his own agenda.

He by-passed Congress to make non-recess Cabinet appointments in violation of the Constitution according to the USSC, made his own treaties and had them ratified by the UN before Congress ever saw them, and took the country to war TWICE on his own without Congress' authorization to do so.

These ARE Impeachable offenses....except to a liberal when a liberal does it.

Where does it say a president has to enforce all laws? If all presidents were impeached for not enforcing a federal law, there'd be no presidents left.

"he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed" Willful disregard of the law is a constitution violation of the duties of the president. There are no exceptions listed in the Constitution.

Where does it say a president has to enforce all laws?
You are seriously trying to justify President Obama's refusal to enforce existing law because he personally did not like certain laws because they were contradictory to his own agenda?!

WTF?!

Tgis is why liberals / liberalism / Democrats are dangerpus to this nation.

Barry did not like the FOIA, either, despite promising the most transparent administration evuh, and violated FOIA - 70% illegally NON-Compliant with ALL FOIA requests submitted to his administration.

This is another great example of another reason Obama could gave / should have been Impeached. 70% illegally non-compliant with FOIA is a LOT of laws broken!

Hell, Hillary violating FOIA with an unauthorized server and hiding e-mails was just following Barry's example.

Yes, the Executive is a part of the checks and balances. He isn't Congress's stooge, he can pick and choose. There are too many laws on the books for the President to be able to enforce them all, so he can choose. That's his power.

The Constitution says he has the executive power, it doesn't say he HAS to enforce. Just like Congress doesn't have to make laws, and the Supreme Court doesn't have to interpret the laws.

That's why he has a couple of million people in the executive branch.

see 1873 House ruling and subsequent Supreme Court review.
Post the citations to support your claims then all knowing hot shot! To define the procedure to others who are ignorant of them, all that is needed is the Constitution. If you want to dance in the weeds unbidden, have a fucking ball puffing yourself up!
Impeachment is NOT a legal action - it is a punishment invoked by Congress, and allowed by the Constitution, and is a political action.
And where the fuck did you come with this horseshit, fool? Impeachments may have underlying political motivations, but it's process is define in the Constitution as a LEGAL PROCESS. Given the Constitution is the law of the land, that should have been very apparent. Get up to speed on that point here:
Presidential Impeachment: The Legal Standard and Procedure - FindLaw

Yep it's a legal process because the Constitution is the supreme law of the land, but the worse possible penalty is removal from office. So it would be a civil action, not a criminal action. However removal from office does not preclude criminal prosecution for the underlying offense.

...and what executive orders they signed....
What Executive Orders that Obama signed offended your sensibilities, were unlawful or were unconstitutional?

Here is the addy below for all of Obama's Executive Orders published in the Federal Register and Executive Orders Disposition Tables recorded at the National Archives. Go through them and pick out all of them that offended your sensibilities, were unlawful and/or were unconstitutional and post them back! I'm reall interested is reading your list over!
Barack Obama Executive Orders Disposition Tables

Not an EO but a so called executive action. You know the one, your dear leader said 23 times he didn't have the constitutional authority to do in the first place. He was right.

DAPA and Expanded DACA found unconstitutional in a district court, appeals court upheld lower court, supreme court upheld appeals court. Any questions.

On what grounds can you impeach Trump when he's not been found guilty of a damn thing?

On what grounds do you have to arrest Hillary clinton when she's not been found guilty of a damn thing?

First you indict. Then you arrest. Then you have a trial. THEN, and only then, do they get to spend time at the gray bar Hilton.

Evidently Jessie jackassson is worried, I saw him on TV a little while ago begging your dear leader to give her a blanket pardon. Why should she need a pardon if she didn't do anything wrong?

Do you agree?
no Matthew....

but he can be disqualified by a State or many States or all States, if something egregious comes up about him before the electoral college votes on December 19...then V.P. Pence would be President and if he doesn't qualify either then our Congress can pick a new president for us.... I just read this yesterday, can't remember where? I know I was researching the elector HISTORY and how many presidents were elected without the popular vote...when I read it....but who knows what site???? :lol: It was interesting though.... apparently each State does its own vetting as to whether the President elect is 'qualified'.... now what 'qualified' means outside of being a natural born citizen and his/her minimum age....is up to each State..... my head was spinning with a lot of wha -whats!!!???

And those qualification are judged before a State places them on the ballot, not after the election.
You would think that would be the case, but from what I read and the examples given in the case, it was done right before electors voted or maybe right after..... and it gave the example of a president elect not qualifying or getting the clear, and specifically stated the VP would be president UNTIL THE president is cleared or denied and if denied the VP would be President and would pick a vp and the congress would have to approve him in both houses.

So it would be a civil action, not a criminal action.
That wasn't the point the other fool tried to claim. He claimed impeachment wasn't a legal action but a political response, and I corrected him. Now you stroll in totally fucking confused trying to define impeachment in terms of either civil or criminal. Tex, you're unable to read a paragraph and understand what the fucking words mean! You remain all smoke and no fucking fire, Tex!

BTW, if one is being tried for "high crimes and misdemeanors" by the Senate with the Chief Justice of SCOTUS presiding it sure doesn't sound like the House impeachment is a civil matter given crimes and misdemeanors are involved! What kind of dictionaries do you folks use down there in Texas? All hat and no fucking cattle there, Tex!

Do you agree?
Have these actually been actually been proven in a court of law?? Are you a lawyer, do you hold a law degree to be making such defamatory statements without factual proof proven in a courtroom??? .

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Oh for being "racist, sexist and homophobic" the blanket accusations the social justice warriors throw around which is really their own projection of what they think of others

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Do you agree?
no Matthew....

You would think that would be the case, but from what I read and the examples given in the case, it was done right before electors voted or maybe right after..... and it gave the example of a president elect not qualifying or getting the clear, and specifically stated the VP would be president UNTIL THE president is cleared or denied and if denied the VP would be President and would pick a vp and the congress would have to approve him in both houses.

Well like you said there are only two qualifications for president, being 35 YOA and be a natural born citizen. The 20th Amendment addresses the failure to qualify and is modified somewhat in the 25th Amendment. I see no circumstance provided for in either amendment that could be applied to Trump. People being pissed off because their criminal candidate lost, does not place a constitutional disability on the winner.

Forum List

Back