The Confederate Flag - the GOP and False Pathos.

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Isn't it interesting how those seeking or maintaining higher elected office put their finger into the air and join the herd?

Most members of the clown car have come out for the removal of the flag, not IMO because some things are best removed from public display for they create public discord, but because they hope to garner the vote of African Americans; thus they feign sadness and empathy in public.

Think about it. The GOP has spent years trying to suppress the vote of likely Democratic voters, and AA's vote in greater numbers for Democratic candidates; now as the election rhetoric for 2016 heats up, they jump on the bandwagon, stating they support the symbol of the South be banished from public display.

I call bullshit. It's not what pols say, it's what they do and have done in the past. Watch their feet, not their lips. Keep in mind when you hear their lamentations they represent the party who hated Affirmative Action and labels the poorest members of the AA Community "Welfare Queens".

You mean elected representatives. ...pause to see how their electorate wants to be represented before issuing a stance?

Im 100% fine with my representatives shifting their stance to whatever their electorate feels.

Thats kinda the idea behind being a representative.

• Banned
You mean elected representatives. ...pause to see how their electorate wants to be represented before issuing a stance?

Im 100% fine with my representatives shifting their stance to whatever their electorate feels.

Thats kinda the idea behind being a representative.

That's okay, I agree as far as your post goes. However, I'll repeat what I posted, "don't watch their lips, watch their feet". That is the point of the thread.

Forum List

Back