The Coming Holocaust of Adverse COVID Vax Reactions, and Who to Blame for It

Not everyone in the U.S. has to get the Covid Vaccine. It's the elderly and those with medical problems need to protect themselves. The young seem to tolerate the virus, so I don't see why they need to be vaccinated.
What this adminsitration is doing is politicizing the virus and making those who don't take the vaccine pariahs.
What's next will they have to wear patches like the Jews did in WWII under Nazi's?

People are walking into a slaughter chute and don't know it.

Although according to the US federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) 181 deaths have been recorded possibly related to recent COVID vaccinations, and a CDC registry reports that, as of the end of December, experimental COVID vaccinations have so far caused over 7,844, adverse reactions, some scientists are warning that far worse effects of the Warp Speed vaccines are yet to come.... The mechanism which causes the deadly response upon much later exposure to the wild virus is called “pathogenic priming.” .... The Coming Genocide of Adverse COVID Vax Reactions, and Who to Blame for It
You people are brainwashed, dangerous and you are responsible for people dying!

America has a severe “infodemic” on its hands: The coronavirus pandemic has led to, arguably, one of the worst proliferations of fake news in history.

There are countless examples that range from the more dubious (created as a bioweapon) to the highly misleading (coronavirus is under control), the medically dangerous (miracle cures, ingestion of disinfectants), the outlandish (5G conspiracy theories), the irresponsible (there are no PPE shortages) and much, much more.

The impact has been as wide ranging as the misinformation. Panic and hysteria. Unnecessary individual exposure and bogus treatments. Monumental burden on healthcare providers. Prison riots and armed protests. Xenophobia, racism and hate crimes. Increases in depression, stress and stress. Strain on relationships.

Not everyone in the U.S. has to get the Covid Vaccine. It's the elderly and those with medical problems need to protect themselves. The young seem to tolerate the virus, so I don't see why they need to be vaccinated.
What this adminsitration is doing is politicizing the virus and making those who don't take the vaccine pariahs.
What's next will they have to wear patches like the Jews did in WWII under Nazi's?
You are wrong. If just the elderly and vulnerable got the vax, we not never achieve herd immunity. It is not just about protecting the individual. It is about protecting the community. And not all young people do well with Covid.Increasingly they are getting seriously ill. Without a substantial percentage of the population vaxed, it will continue to spread and mutate. Where do you get your misinformation from? I could guess.

And it is not Biden who politicized it. That is just complete bullshit. Urging people to get vaxed is not politicizing it. Trump politicized it by avoiding reality and playing it down when he know the dangers. He draged his fat ass on it for the better part of 2020 claimining that it was just going to go away because he did not want it to hurt his reelection chances. Then whe he realized that was not working, he launches opperation warp speed to develop the vax, but had no real plan for a roll out, continued to model risky behavior with his maskless rallies, and pushed snake oil cures instead of the vax. THAT is politicizing it.

Although according to the US federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) 181 deaths have been recorded possibly related to recent COVID vaccinations, and a CDC registry reports that, as of the end of December, experimental COVID vaccinations have so far caused over 7,844, adverse reactions, some scientists are warning that far worse effects of the Warp Speed vaccines are yet to come.... The mechanism which causes the deadly response upon much later exposure to the wild virus is called “pathogenic priming.” .... The Coming Genocide of Adverse COVID Vax Reactions, and Who to Blame for It
Anti vaxers are truely bizarre , selfish, stupid and just plain fucked in the head

An unvaccinated Trump supporter recently filmed herself throwing an epic temper tantrum after the cruise she was supposed to be on booted her off after she tested positive for COVID-19.

A TikTok user who goes by the name of Amethyst216 last week posted a video in which she documented what she said was an unjust removal from a Royal Caribbean cruise ship due to her positive COVID test.

At the start of the video, she claims that she already had COVID once three months ago, which she says gives her "high positive antibodies."

More stupidity and sadness

1626208147865.png

You are wrong. If just the elderly and vulnerable got the vax, we not never achieve herd immunity.

The entire VAX line is pretty much obsolete. Certainly, no one today needs a VAX, regardless of whether one is elderly or vulnerable, though, as someone with a soft spot for vintage equipment, if someone were to offer me a nice 11/780 system, complete with everything needed to make it work, I would have a difficult time turning it away.

You are wrong. If just the elderly and vulnerable got the vax, we not never achieve herd immunity.

The entire VAX line is pretty much obsolete. Certainly, no one today needs a VAX, regardless of whether one is elderly or vulnerable, though, as someone with a soft spot for vintage equipment, if someone were to offer me a nice 11/780 system, complete with everything needed to make it work, I would have a difficult time turning it away.
You are bullshitting us, right? No one can really be that stupoid!

the great reset, 500 million. pop. control, less whites, nwo, agenda 21, 2030, rothschilds, bilderburgs, prince charles, klaus schwab, imf, big tech, food control, fake pandemics, evil. wef the great reset, many world leaders sold their soul to the devil. $$$$, power, control, the leftists wet dream, communism on steriods.

prob less then 10 percent report btw.

Really? We have people right here on the board that have taken it and said it was no big deal. 7,844 adverse reaction out of:
44.3 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines distributed, 23.5 million administered: U.S. CDC
I'll take those odds.

takes time, 1-3 years, plus all the booster shots, varient shots.

the fake vaccine, exp. one kills old people the fastest.

Really? We have people right here on the board that have taken it and said it was no big deal. 7,844 adverse reaction out of:
44.3 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines distributed, 23.5 million administered: U.S. CDC
I'll take those odds.

takes time, 1-3 years, plus all the booster shots, varient shots.
I considered the newness of the concept, the vaccine itself and my own experience as having had the virus, as well as seeing two neighbors on my black die of it, though seeming perfectly heathy two weeks or in one case 3 or for days before, how well I trust evolving science and my own experiences with the many vaccines I have had over 66 years. Worked out well, so far. Feel free to ask again in three years if you and I are still around. Hope you don't get experience with the virus, or it's variants. Good luck to ya!

With the Immune system it often takes a period of years to discover the total effect of some systemic invasion. 2022,23,24 should be a regular carnival of hilarity and tragedy all at once. Not really looking forward to it but I might be tempted to stand back...,point....and say.....Bwahahahahahah! Bwahhhhhhhhhhh! Hahhhhhhhhhhh! Hahhhhhhhh..... ahahahahaha...hahahahahahah...Bwahahahahahaa! Or something similar.

JO

So you CAN'T name any places. I see. Yes, that is just where I want to go, into a hospital where the Covid virus is most concentrated and my doctor told me to postpone elective surgery due to the risks there.

Now name me a single pharmacy that has a -90° freezer.
damn good point
I'm actually going to ask my pharmacy where they keep their vaccines. I seriously doubt that they have a cryo machine on the property...they are massively expensive and tend to be maintenance intense....when I was in pharmaceutical engineering support there were times when half of our emergency calls were the cryo-machines....damn things are always going into alarm.

JO

Forum List

Back