The Clintons' Day Of Reckoning...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Has that day finally arrived? I guess we'll see.

Day of Reckoning
: the time when one is called to account for one’s actions, to pay one’s debts, or to fulfill one’s promises or obligations.

When the Harvey Weinstein story broke about a month ago, I offered that the reason for such a story to break now – after decades of such behavior – might have something to do with the democrats getting tired of telling Hillary to go away.

Well, the train is leaving the station:

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand on Thursday went to a place that few Democrats have dared or cared to go when it comes to allegations of sexual assault: Calling out Bill Clinton.

The initial story on Weinstein broke in the New York Times; this story is in the Washington Post. In other words, this isn’t some wacko like bionic mosquito or some such. Someone is on a mission.

It’s difficult to overstate the potential significance of Gillibrand’s response to the question about the former president.

As you would expect, Gillibrand is being threatened by Clinton loyalists. I say this is irrelevant – and not only because the democratic party establishment wants to make Hillary go away:

Suddenly, other Democrats will be asked if they agree with Gillibrand’s comments that the former president should have resigned...

Read More:
The Clintons’ Day of Reckoning - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

someone finally found two wooden stakes and a hammer. :)

Last edited:
Has that day finally arrived? I guess we'll see.

I recon not.

you're a moron

For me, Bill Clinton is a mentally ill sex predator. He should either be incarcerated or receiving psychiatric care. He has a mental illness. I'm not excusing his crimes, i'm just accepting the reality. However, Hillary Clinton represents the ultimate evil. She set out intentionally to destroy the lives of his numerous victims. She's far more evil than he is. Hopefully, there will be a day of reckoning for her. I still believe in Karmic Justice.

For me, Bill Clinton is a mentally ill sex predator. He should either be incarcerated or receiving psychiatric care. He has a mental illness. I'm not excusing his crimes, i'm just accepting the reality. However, Hillary Clinton represents the ultimate evil. She set out intentionally to destroy the lives of his numerous victims. She's far more evil than he is. Hopefully, there will be a day of reckoning for her. I still believe in Karmic Justice.

You nailed it.

The Clintons are disgusting pieces of human excrement who can't be trusted to be city dog-catchers, much less Presidents.

The sooner those two disappear, the sooner this country will be better off.

Last edited:
Rw's would cry themselves to sleep at night if anything happened to Hillary, and they couldn't get together and swap childish banter about her.

Forum List

Back