The Clinton Library & Bordello

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
None of the papers being dripped from the Clinton Library & Bordello will connect Hillary Clinton to these disasters:

1. The Massacre in Waco.​

Writeoff the first one. The truth will never be known; not even after everybody who participated in the murders is long dead.

2. Hillary Clinton’s socialized medicine scheme formulated by the insurance industry.​

The public is satisfied with blaming Barack Taqiyya because he signed HillaryCare into law. The press is not going to upset that applecart before or after 2016.

3. Hillary Clinton selecting the president’s appointments as well as picking those nominees who required confirmation by the US Senate.​

Bill Clinton choosing Madeleine Albright, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Janet Reno, and a host of others could only have taken place if the dumbest pussy-whipped son-of-a-bitch that ever lived in the White House was married to the smartest woman in the world.

4. Jamie Gorelick’s Memo.​

Gorelick’s Wall had more to do with the success of the attacks on 9-11-2001 than did any other single factor.

5. The war in the former Yugoslavia.​

That’s the big one. To this day the Clinton crowd swear that bombing Christians to help Muslim terrorists was the right thing to do. Madam Short Legs never shuts up about it because the media reported it as a noble bombing campaign to stop genocide. Had the story been reported truthfully somebody would have challenged Albright, Biden, and the Clintons long before now. Details in an article by Andrew C. McCarthy is the way Clinton’s Balkan Adventure should have been reported.

I confined my comments to the Clintons in relation to the whitewash the Clinton Library is releasing. There is much, much, more to McCarthy’s piece that begs analysis; including the connection between Kosovo and today’s events in the Ukraine.

I hope these few excerpts will provide the incentive to read the entire article. My emphasis in the following excerpts:

But the Kosovo precedent — which, as National Review’s editors noted this week, is one that Putin wielded as a club against the West while storming Ukraine — is not solely, or even mostly, Obama’s fault. He was a bit player in the closing act of a debacle that tossed territorial integrity overboard when our bipartisan foreign-policy solons decided it was inconvenient to their trendy priorities. In this instance, it was about appeasing Islamic supremacists.

XXXXX

The mutual hatred between the Kosovar Muslims and Orthodox Christian Serbs resulted in centuries of dueling atrocities and efforts by each side to wipe out the other.

In the Nineties, while straining for independence from the Serbs, Kosovo served as a safe haven for al-Qaeda and affiliated terrorist groups. Like contemporary “rebels” in Syria and Libya, the Kosovo Liberation Army had moderate Muslim elements but also worked cooperatively with the jihadists.

XXXXX

The Brotherhood and its fellow Islamic supremacists were heartened when President Bill Clinton encouraged the rabidly anti-American jihadist regime in Iran to arm the Bosnian Muslims in their war against the Serbs — a flagrant violation of a U.N. embargo against arms shipments to Yugoslavia that Washington, a Security Council member, had endorsed. Later, when war broke out in Kosovo, despite brutality on both sides, the Brotherhood knew it had a receptive audience for propaganda framing the conflict as a one-sided “ethnic cleansing” of Muslims by Serbs.

By 1998, the scandal-plagued Clinton found any page-turning opportunity welcome. He picked up the “genocide” theme and ran with it.

XXXXX

Clinton instigated an unauthorized, undeclared, and ultimately disastrous war, in the absence of any threat to the United States, ostensibly to protect civilians but in reality on behalf of the Muslims.

XXXXX

But this does not begin to quantify the blunder. Much worse, in terms of global stability, the United States and the West had (a) set a dangerous precedent for disaffected minorities to claim a right to break away from their countries and (b) underscored that will-to-power still rules, all the precious palaver about international law notwithstanding.

National Review Online
March 22, 2014 4:00 AM
Transnational Transgressions
In Kosovo and Honduras, Obama-ite foreign policy gave Putin effective precedent.
By Andrew C. McCarthy

Transnational Transgressions | National Review Online

Last edited:
FOX News Sunday opened with a long segment about da plane. I did not check the other Sunday shows, but I suspect that they did the same.

In a segment about Putin none other than Paul Wolfowitz showed up. I haven’t seen him since he got caught taking care of his mistress with tax dollars when he was running the World Bank. No matter. Laura Ingraham always makes my day a little brighter:

LAURA INGRAHAM, RADIO TALK SHOW HOST: I think Putin sees this as a massive opening for him domestically and on the international stage.

You see him getting closer to China. The Sino-Russo alliance is very strong now. I think America's options are very limited.

Naturally, in the same segment Juan Williams chimed in with a little misdirection:

WILLIAMS: Yes. If you get -- well, that's what I'm saying. If -- the American people don't -- have not set up that line in their political thinking, and so right, now they're in line with President Obama who is taking military action off the table pretty much for anything to happen in Ukraine.

Unilateral military action is the only thing that is off the table. If Taqiyya the Liar can put together a UN-backed coalition and somehow get it past Russia’s Security Council veto Americans will be fighting and dying in another European war. The worst of is that Liberals like Williams truly believe that Americans should be happy to die for the United Nations.

NOTE: Clinton couldn’t use the UN so he went through NATO. Barack Taqiyya is in the same situation. Obviously, NATO cannot just bomb Russia then hand it over to UN peacekeepers as Clinton did in the former Yugoslavia; so Americans have to fear that Taqiyya will pull a Clinton Kosovo that will include boots on the ground.

You gotta love Laura for this comment immediately after Williams laid down his smokescreen:

INGRAHAM: American people -- I mean, we can talk about we should do this and we should do that -- and I understand that. I really do. But we have a country right now where people look around and say wait a second, why do we only seem to care about borders and sovereignty when they're other countries' border -- border and sovereignty? Why is it that we're obsessed about that . . .

Incidentally, libs are still stinging from Bush the Younger’s unilateral invasion of Iraq. Everybody seems to have forgotten that the US military won the war in Iraq, while the UN-approved war in Afghanistan is the true tragedy in the war Islam started; more so because nobody, certainly not Juan Williams, will blame the United Nations for Afghanistan.

Parenthetically, I truly believe that da plane's sole purpose is to blackout coverage of HillaryCare II. That’s why the final segment with the panel really surprised me! The government obviously gave Chris Wallace a waiver to talk about the ACA:

WALLACE: Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius still trying to reach out to young people as today we mark the fourth anniversary of President Obama signing the Affordable Care Act into law. And we're back now with the panel. Well, the latest administration figure as of mid-March is that $5 million people have now signed up on the ObamaCare exchange. But they still won't say how many of them are the so-called young invincibles. They still won't say how many of them were previously uninsured. And they still won't say how many of them have actually paid for their policies. Laura, do you think they don't know, really don't know or they are just not saying?

LAURA INGRAHAM, HOST, "THE LAURA INGRAHAM SHOW": They can follow every keystroke on our computers. We don't think they know the facts on this? Of course they do. Look, if the facts were really good, I think Jay Carney would be crowing. The fact that, wow, we have 42 percent of young people have now signed up. They're paying their premiums. We're on track. We might be a little low, but we're strong, we're vital, we're moving forward. I think they would do that, right? I think it doesn't make any sense for them not to tell us. But the fact is even among groups that are traditionally very favorable to the president, Latinos, for example, we've seen the numbers in California go up somewhat in the final push to March 31st, but still lagging way beyond behind what they want. And that's why Obama as the Russian troops are amassing goes on "Ellen," you know, he goes on the "Two Ferns" show on the Internet. They're doing everything. You know, Sebelius, talks about March madness so we think she's really cool now because she actually knows what March madness is. She probably picked Stephen Austin, you know, Stephen F. Austin, now -- to go to the final four.

WALLACE: They won the first round.

INGRAHAM: Yeah, right. But she would have said that they were the final ppick. But none of this is mattering. I mean the fact you can throw-in some pop culture references and go on some of these cool comedy shows isn't going to change the fact that most young people are -- want choice. They want freedom. And they don't want to be told what to do on health care. I think this is going to be a big, big problem in November.

Here the link to the transcript:

So good to hear from a Fox News Acolyte! Do they pay much for promotional blog posts?

To HenryBHough: For your further edification. I watch television for one purpose only. To analyze the government’s lies. If your response is a byzantine effort to defend those lies please clarify your thoughts!

None of the papers being dripped from the Clinton Library & Bordello...

You should see "the papers" in this library. I think people wipe their ass with them...

374599_311127792241745_100000335809923_1076054_1388082882_n.jpg

please allow yourself some dignity to show your love of God.....
Is that your round about way of saying "yes he did?"

I know you like to back other men into corners, but you should really stop trying to have gay sex with everyone....

Pffft... :lol: ... says the guy who has an avatar of a little cartoon boy bending over dropping his drawers to his ankles baring his ass to the world every two seconds.

You got to be trolling for something there little homo boy, and it must be cock.

Last edited:
So good to hear from a Fox News Acolyte! Do they pay much for promotional blog posts?

To HenryBHough: For your further edification. I watch television for one purpose only. To analyze the government’s lies. If your response is a byzantine effort to defend those lies please clarify your thoughts!

I guess it's reasonable to expect a simple but hard question to be unanswerable.

I guess it's reasonable to expect a simple but hard question to be unanswerable.

To HenryBHough: Having experienced the technique a thousand time in 14 years, I guess it’s unreasonable for me to still expect liberals to defend their positions in plain English instead of asking sly questions.

Forum List

Back