The 'Classified' Documents DOJ / FBI Raid Targeted ARE ALREADY UNCLASSIFIED...& They Knew It

I had a friend who was in the Secret Service. He got bounded out because he gave privileged information to a reporter so he could sleep with her.

How could they know what Trump had done when Trump hasn't done anything, you fucking moron?

Your friend wasn't the right stuff, was he? Most Americans know that stealing classified documents is wrong .

Your friend wasn't the right stuff, was he? Most Americans know that stealing classified documents is wrong .
nevertheless, he was in the Secret Service, so your claim that they are all so upstanding and honorable isn't justified, is it?

It has been established that any documents have been stolen, asshot.

So you can't debunk / disprove what is being reported....thanks for stepping up and admitting that.

Classic Cult behavior.
The Cult has ingrained in their members that only the cult is to be believed and trusted.
Outsiders only lie to them and try to hurt them.
Yeah, it's scary - but -

Yet, the entire time there were secret service agents there, as well as officials of the government stating they were stored properly.

Sorry - those people are dismissed.

The Democrat Cult only accepts information that is Cult approved.

Classic Cult behavior.
The Cult has ingrained in their members that only the cult is to be believed and trusted.
Yeah, it's scary - but -
So YOU can't disprove what is beong reported, either...you can inly try to insult people.

You are dismissed, too.

Not true. It's declassified the minute the president says it is.
z0g2k9k029p91.jpg

My oldest friend is secret service. I have the greatest respect and admiration for them. Their job is not to guard Trump's stolen documents. The agents who protect Trump didn't know what he'd done.
no one said they did. that was your accusation.

Classic Cult behavior.
Yeah, it's scary - but -
you have no idea what a cult is. I live in a country therefore I believe in the US does that make me a cultist?

no one said they did. that was your accusation.

I never said the secret service has anything to do with Trump stealing classified documents.

Why do you think everyone that has worked for Trump including his lawyers are fighting subpoenas or taking the Fifth?

I never said the secret service has anything to do with Trump stealing classified documents.

Why do you think everyone that has worked for Trump including his lawyers are fighting subpoenas or taking the Fifth?

Because it is simply an infomercial.

No documents were stolen.

Forum List

Back