The 'Classified' Documents DOJ / FBI Raid Targeted ARE ALREADY UNCLASSIFIED...& They Knew It

Trump had co-mingled his personal property with classified documents. He's sloppy and cavalier about national security. He bragged to Woodward on tape that he had new nuclear weapons that Putin never dreamed of. Trump is a bombastic blabbermouth.

Scientists and engineers were not impressed with Hitler's bombast, lies and hyperbole.. why are you so susceptible?
there is no evidence this was co-mingled

but if you suggest he was sloppy, there goes intent and that clinton standard

OMG. There was plenty of evidence. 😂 He had top secret documents in his desk drawer with his passports. Mara Lago is a security nightmare.

No there wasn't. Just more fbi lies which you suck up like the deranged cultist you are.

So you can't debunk / disprove what is being reported....thanks for stepping up and admitting that.
It was debunked before you even posted your untruthful propaganda! :)

Trump never claimed he declassified documents that went with him to Mara Lago with the National Archives seeking the records, in all the year's worth of correspondence between NARA and Trump lawyers.

There is also, no proof of any kind, that he did declassify them prior to leaving office, nor afterwards.

He can't just say retroactively that he did declassify, he has to SHOW he declassified them, while still president.... That should not be hard, if he actually did declassify everything, as he or Cash Patel, is claiming.

And again, when the National archives reported over 100 classified documents containing 700 pages were found in the original 15 cases, Trump and lawyer team, never denied they were classified and never claimed trump declassified them.

Try again! :p

It was debunked before you even posted your untruthful propaganda! :)

Trump never claimed he declassified documents that went with him to Mara Lago with the National Archives seeking the records, in all the year's worth of correspondence between NARA and Trump lawyers.

There is also, no proof of any kind, that he did declassify them prior to leaving office, nor afterwards.

He can't just say retroactively that he did declassify, he has to SHOW he declassified them, while still president.... That should not be hard, if he actually did declassify everything, as he or Cash Patel, is claiming.

And again, when the National archives reported over 100 classified documents containing 700 pages were found in the original 15 cases, Trump and lawyer team, never denied they were classified and never claimed trump declassified them. Try again!

Link or lie.

For 7 years Democrats have been saying 'we've got him this time', and it always ends in snowflake tears.

Democrats declated Trump had nuclear secrets and that, again, he is an immediate threat to the US...and months later the corrupt DOJ & FBI have not arrested this 'immediate' threat.

Sorry, but you're just spewing words, words that do not match action.

SSDD, sweetheart.

Not true. It's declassified the minute the president says it is.

Immaterial

Also immaterial.
You really should try to keep up.

Even Trump and his side-show freak attorneys have given up on that "Trump automatically/magically declassified ALL of it" argument once they realized how ridiculous it was and they noticed it lacked any legal traction (aka...merit) in court.

And, of course once Dearie gave them a deadline to produce a very specific list of all the documents Trump was supposed to have "declassified".....and they missed that deadline.....because they were unable to provide the information, they began to rapidly change strategy and move away from the "Trump the great declassifyer" rant.

This is OLD news now!

I guess the big question here is WHY you don't know this?

Possibly your fake news echo chambers just aren't giving you the WHOLE story?

Yet, the entire time there were secret service agents there, as well as officials of the government stating they were stored properly.

Nope. Secret Service agents protect the former president they weren't monitoring what Trump did with stolen documents.

OMG. There was plenty of evidence. 😂 He had top secret documents in his desk drawer with his passports. Mara Lago is a security nightmare.
why do you all always bash federal law enforcement when you get a chance? The Secret Servive runs a tight ship.

why do you all always bash federal law enforcement when you get a chance? The Secret Servive runs a tight ship.

My oldest friend is secret service. I have the greatest respect and admiration for them. Their job is not to guard Trump's stolen documents. The agents who protect Trump didn't know what he'd done.

Nope. Secret Service agents protect the former president they weren't monitoring what Trump did with stolen documents.
they aren’t anymore stolen then the thousands clinton had, the difference is he fully cooperated in making sure the Presidential Records Act was complied with ans they were all highly secure and protected by federal agents

My oldest friend is secret service. I have the greatest respect and admiration for them. Their job is not to guard Trump's stolen documents. The agents who protect Trump didn't know what he'd done.
I had a friend who was in the Secret Service. He got bounded out because he gave privileged information to a reporter so he could sleep with her.

How could they know what Trump had done when Trump hasn't done anything, you fucking moron?

they why do you refer to their service as a security nightmare?

they aren’t anymore stolen then the thousands clinton had, the difference is he fully cooperated in making sure the Presidential Records Act was complied with ans they were all highly secure and protected by federal agents

Hillary had poor computer skills. She didn't deliberately steal classified and top secret documents.

Forum List

Back