The 'Classified' Documents DOJ / FBI Raid Targeted ARE ALREADY UNCLASSIFIED...& They Knew It

So you don’t know what it means to be in control of an item?

FFS. How obtuse are you?

Was the government in control of the documents? Yes or no.
i’ve repeatedly answer that question. I’m sorry it’s too difficult for you to understand

th govt wasn’t in control over the thousands of documents clinton had hidden through…no armed guards…understand?

I'm done explaining this to idiots.
You haven’t explained shit. This is literally the first time I’ve asked you to explain anything and you bail because your statement is so idiotic you couldn’t possibly explain it.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
i’ve repeatedly answer that question. I’m sorry it’s too difficult for you to understand

th govt wasn’t in control over the thousands of documents clinton had hidden through…no armed guards…understand?
You haven’t answered it. Very time I e asked for a simple yes or no, you’ve said something else.

You haven’t explained shit. This is literally the first time I’ve asked you to explain anything and you bail because your statement is so idiotic you couldn’t possibly explain it.
No one will ever explain anything to your satisfaction, douche nozzle. I'm bailing because I'm tired of beating an idiot.

You haven’t answered it. Very time I e asked for a simple yes or no, you’ve said something else.

i have answered it, you apparently can’t understand it though

i have answered it, you apparently can’t understand it though
I understand you don’t want to answer it and now you’re trying to gaslight me into thinking you did.

Simple yes or no. Did the government have control of the documents?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
2 provisins…not the entire order…wow a whole lot of precedent there

2 provisins…not the entire order…wow a whole lot of precedent there
They struck the provisions that the DoJ asked them to strike.

The appeals court overruled Cannon because she got it all wrong. All of it.

The president cant take whatever documents he likes. He legally has the authority to do so. The courts have already ruled on that issue.

You fucking prog moonbats just keep trying to invent new crimes.
courts have overturned the presidential records act?

Forum List

Back