The Civil War

"The Constitution, in all its provisions, looks to an indestructible Union, composed of indestructible States."—Chief Justice CHASE
Chase: A Lincoln appointed hack. He was Lincoln's Treasury Sec from 1861 - 1864

"An indestructible union"
Meaningless.
What makes it meaningless? You say it says one thing. I say it says another. My English is better than yours. If it is a matter of expressing the facts, I have laid them out (repeatedly) in this and other threads. What we are faced with is our interpretations of the language at the time it was written. All that said, the point is moot. A war was fought and the successful side continued on its way and the other soon joined in. It's over and you aren't going to be convinced by my capacities for expression and neither I yours. Remember that your insistence on repeating the same opinion as if by itself it weighed more than anyone else's doesn't bring you respect.

"Texas v White, (1869), U.S. Supreme Court case in which it was held that the United States is “an indestructible union” from which no state can secede.

Since you are so uneducated about the Civil War ....

I am better educated on the topic than you are on any topic in any field.
You most definitely are not.

Prove it In some manner beyond your personal insistence, or by simply claiming that you think you are correct in this instance. You cannot, so shut up, stupid.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them"

The so-called 'confederate' criminals levied war against the United States.

Nope. Lincoln invaded Virginia. Virginia didn't invade the federal government.

Lincoln made war on the states. Lincoln is the traitor.

" The Constitution, in all its provisions, looks to an indestructible Union, composed of indestructible States. "
That's the opinion of a Lincoln appointed hack. It's not based on any actual law on the books..

"Texas v White, (1869), U.S. Supreme Court case in which it was held that the United States is “an indestructible union” from which no state can secede.

Prove it In some manner beyond your personal insistence, or by simply claiming that you think you are correct in this instance. You cannot, so shut up, stupid.
I have. numerous times. I've demonstrated your ignorance of the facts. For instance, you have no idea what an "appeal to authority" is.

I'll ask you again, do the continents move?

I have. numerous times. I've demonstrated your ignorance of the facts. For instance, you have no idea what an "appeal to authority" is.

Does the earth turn?

He doesn’t know how to think. He emotes.

Says the anarchist... :lol:
I'm the anarchist, moron.
You are both delusional fools who would not survive one day in your little imagined utopia of anarchy. Thank your lucky stars that your stupidity will never be reflected in your lived reality, weakling.
Yeah, it's much better to live in a world where the leader of your country can slaughter 850,000 of you.

Does the earth turn?
What "authority" says it doesn't?

Does the earth turn?
If it does, then the continents necessarily move.

Does the earth turn?
Non sequitur. I'm not surprised you can't avoid resorting to logical fallacies.

You also didn't answer the question, NAZI.

Does the earth turn?
Non sequitur. I'm not surprised you can't avoid resorting to logical fallacies.

You also didn't answer the question, NAZI.
What was your question, again? Not, "do the continents move?" (It doesn't seem to bother you to repeat yourself).

He doesn’t know how to think. He emotes.

Says the anarchist... :lol:
I'm the anarchist, moron.
You are both delusional fools who would not survive one day in your little imagined utopia of anarchy. Thank your lucky stars that your stupidity will never be reflected in your lived reality, weakling.
Yeah, it's much better to live in a world where the leader of your country can slaughter 850,000 of you.

Every one of those deaths the sole responsibility of the scumbag 'confederates.'

....... For instance, you have no idea what an "appeal to authority" is.

On the contrary, you proudly demonstrated that YOU do not understand the concept. Ironically, you keep trying to use straw men and red herrings to do so. You are stupid in ways you can't even comprehend!

" On April 15, 1869, Chief Justice Salmon P. Chase announced a ruling in favor of Texas on the grounds that the Confederate government had no legal existence "

Forum List

Back