The Children Of Christian Fundamentalists Are Dying ..Their Parents Think Only God Can Cure Them

Perhaps, but that does not mean that this is not a problem. The policy must be changed at the Federal level. One dead or seriously injured child because of this stupidity is one to many. Do you agree?
Trying to forcing and create mandates to give a failed medical systems more power over the people and their children is ridiculous.
No...allowing medical neglect is ridiculous!
You do not get to make the medical decision for another outside of your own family.

Actually the law allows for someone other than your family to make decisions about your family. It happens every day. Things like child abuse, child negligence, child endangerment, and not providing basic needs, such as medicine, food, clothing and shelter. That is why a friend of mine, when I was a kid, was removed from his negligent family and put in to foster care.
In the name of the so called law children can be abused also by the system. You claimed before you did not have any children. If actually child abuse is the case I agree children need to have a measure of protection but as out of control system can also be the abusers not the parent. This I know from personal experience. When the system abuses a child that parent even has a hard time finding an attorney as they are just as chickenshit as poorly informed doctors, teachers, etc. Here the quote I heard, "I'm sorry Mrs. XXXX I have other clients I must stand in front of judge XXXXX. I have to consider them first". Sorry again the system is too corrupt to give it more power than it has over anyone's life choices.

My not having any children is news to me! The woman that I thought was my 31 year old daughter is pregnant. She is also a thoroughly trained nurse, and will, of course, vaccinate the baby.

Trying to forcing and create mandates to give a failed medical systems more power over the people and their children is ridiculous.
You do not get to make the medical decision for another outside of your own family.

Actually the law allows for someone other than your family to make decisions about your family. It happens every day. Things like child abuse, child negligence, child endangerment, and not providing basic needs, such as medicine, food, clothing and shelter. That is why a friend of mine, when I was a kid, was removed from his negligent family and put in to foster care.
In the name of the so called law children can be abused also by the system. You claimed before you did not have any children. If actually child abuse is the case I agree children need to have a measure of protection but as out of control system can also be the abusers not the parent. This I know from personal experience. When the system abuses a child that parent even has a hard time finding an attorney as they are just as chickenshit as poorly informed doctors, teachers, etc. Here the quote I heard, "I'm sorry Mrs. XXXX I have other clients I must stand in front of judge XXXXX. I have to consider them first". Sorry again the system is too corrupt to give it more power than it has over anyone's life choices.

My not having any children is news to me! The woman that I thought was my 31 year old daughter is pregnant. She is also a thoroughly trained nurse, and will, of course, vaccinate the baby.
Well good for you and her. If it is her choice to allow the pharmaceutical industry and her doctors make her child's medical choices that is fine by me. I only have a problem when others try to force their own choices onto someone else.

Well good for you and her. If it is her choice to allow the pharmaceutical industry and her doctors make her child's medical choices that is fine by me. I only have a problem when others try to force their own choices onto someone else.

I have a problem with people spreading disease out of sheer ignorance.

Me too and your ignorance sure shows a lot in what you post.

Studies Show that Vaccinated Individuals Spread Disease - Weston A Price
Vaccine Contamination Pig Virus DNA Found in Rotavirus Vaccine - NVIC Newsletter
60 Lab Studies Now Confirm Cancer Link to a Vaccine You Probably Had as a Child
People claiming if "one child" is harmed is bullshit when crap like this is going on daily.Flu Shot Paralyzes 9-year-old Girl – Goes from Speaking 2 Languages to Now Only 10 Words

Vaccine Contamination Pig Virus DNA Found in Rotavirus Vaccine - NVIC Newsletter
People claiming if "one child" is harmed is bullshit when crap like this is going on daily.Flu Shot Paralyzes 9-year-old Girl – Goes from Speaking 2 Languages to Now Only 10 Words

Don't forget to post your Alex Jones link.

Nice to see you can show your true colors when you are laughing at children damaged by vaccines. It does not surprise me as you also laughed at another person being murdered.

Don't worry about it, Carla. Darwin will work this all out for us.....

The vast majority of Christians, and even of “fundamentalist Christians”, have no problem at all with the use of modern medicine.

The opposition to medicine is a characteristic of a few small, extreme sects, of which “Christian Scientists” are probably the most prominent.
Perhaps, but that does not mean that this is not a problem. The policy must be changed at the Federal level. One dead or seriously injured child because of this stupidity is one to many. Do you agree?
I have no intention of making medical decisions for anyone. However, parents need to make responsible decisions or be held accountable. Enough of your ridiculous crap now.

I think some people cite religious objections to immunizations when truth is that it's just laziness, being unwilling to help their children. The amouint of dental neglect and medical neglect my adopted children suffer has arisen out of bio mom and dad's drug priorities.
You think whatever you like and you can even call believing every tom dick and harry that wants to shove a needle in small children to further their agenda and buff up their bank accounts but it does not make it truth.
Get in line when the vaccines are passed out but leave other peoples children alone.
Vaccine mafia earns 'F' in science: Australian Health Minister utters the most insanely stupid anti-science statement ever recorded... 'no risks in vaccinating children'
600 strains of an aerosolized thought control vaccine already tested on humans; deployed via air, food and water

So you are presenting an anti vaccination rant and an absurd conspiracy theory to prove what, exactly? That Fundi parents are not harming and killing their children? That it is OK and justified for them to do so? Actually, your post has absolutely nothing to do with the points that I made, or am I missing something here. I can't even count the logical fallacies in play here:

Appeal to ignorance
Definition: In the appeal to ignorance, the arguer basically says, “Look, there’s no conclusive evidence on the issue at hand. Therefore, you should accept my conclusion on this issue.”

Red herring
Definition: Partway through an argument, the arguer goes off on a tangent, raising a side issue that distracts the audience from what’s really at stake. Often, the arguer never returns to the original issue.

Weak analogy
Definition: Many arguments rely on an analogy between two or more objects, ideas, or situations. If the two things that are being compared aren’t really alike in the relevant respects, the analogy is a weak one, and the argument that relies on it commits the fallacy of weak analogy.

Ad ignorantiam
The argument from ignorance basically states that a specific belief is true because we don’t know that it isn’t true. Defenders of extrasensory perception, for example, will often overemphasize how much we do not know about the human brain. It is therefore possible, they argue, that the brain may be capable of transmitting signals at a distance.

Non-Sequitur
In Latin this term translates to “doesn’t follow”. This refers to an argument in which the conclusion does not necessarily follow from the premises. In other words, a logical connection is implied where none exists.

There are probably others, but you get the idea. Please learn how to debate a topic.

I am saying doctors do not always have the answers. Just because you have a hatred in you does not make you an expert for another person or their children. My child was pronounce fully brain dead when he was not yet two years old. The doctors said if the child survived the child would be a complete and total vegetable. Your attack against all whom you believe have faith in God who you apparently give no credence to does not make it so. My child did survive and was not a vegetable as medical experts stated that according to their testing would be regardless of the child's survival. That was almost forty years ago and that child grew up to have children of their own. Giving no hope whatsoever the experts option would have been to unplug all of the machines that kept him alive as there was no brain activity whatsoever. You don't have all the answers no matter how bright you think you are.

I am sorry to hear about your most difficult experience and I'm happy that it turned out well. I never said that doctors have all of the answers, but they have many of the answers.

Now, you and others here keep accusing me of have hatred for all those of faith, and quite frankly, that is as stupid as stupid gets. I have hatred for those who abuse and neglect children, and if there is a hell, I hope that there is a special, extra hot place there for those who do it in the name of religion-ANY religion

Anyone who believes a law to force another any type of medical treatment at a federal level is not a patriot. No one likes to see abused or neglected children but the system has abused the children worse in many cases than they claimed parents were supposedly doing. If there were not so many inadequate and unconscionable doctors people such as myself would not be in the position of defending our families against the abuse the commerce portion of the current medical system that has perpetrated and foisted on the people in a Trojan horse calling it good medicine, drugs and food products. Forcing other peoples medical decisions by ignorant legislation is as "stupid as it gets".

You are rambling. You are jabbering on about the inadequacies and commercialization of the health care system, which has NOTHING to do with the topic that I started.

In addition, you do not have a grasp of that issue either, which is apparent by your reference to "forcing medical care at the federal level." The issue is that the feds are not requiring the states to for parents to provide medical care that is against their religious beliefs and in too many cases, states, to varying degrees are taking advantage of that, and it is deplorable. You really don't seem to know what you believe or what you want to say here.

In 1996, however, Congress enacted a law stating that the federal Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act (CAPTA) did not include “a Federal requirement that a parent or guardian provide a child any medical service or treatment against the religious beliefs of the parent or guardian.” 42 USC 5106i

You think whatever you like and you can even call believing every tom dick and harry that wants to shove a needle in small children to further their agenda and buff up their bank accounts but it does not make it truth.
Get in line when the vaccines are passed out but leave other peoples children alone.
Vaccine mafia earns 'F' in science: Australian Health Minister utters the most insanely stupid anti-science statement ever recorded... 'no risks in vaccinating children'
600 strains of an aerosolized thought control vaccine already tested on humans; deployed via air, food and water

So you are presenting an anti vaccination rant and an absurd conspiracy theory to prove what, exactly? That Fundi parents are not harming and killing their children? That it is OK and justified for them to do so? Actually, your post has absolutely nothing to do with the points that I made, or am I missing something here. I can't even count the logical fallacies in play here:

Appeal to ignorance
Definition: In the appeal to ignorance, the arguer basically says, “Look, there’s no conclusive evidence on the issue at hand. Therefore, you should accept my conclusion on this issue.”

Red herring
Definition: Partway through an argument, the arguer goes off on a tangent, raising a side issue that distracts the audience from what’s really at stake. Often, the arguer never returns to the original issue.

Weak analogy
Definition: Many arguments rely on an analogy between two or more objects, ideas, or situations. If the two things that are being compared aren’t really alike in the relevant respects, the analogy is a weak one, and the argument that relies on it commits the fallacy of weak analogy.

Ad ignorantiam
The argument from ignorance basically states that a specific belief is true because we don’t know that it isn’t true. Defenders of extrasensory perception, for example, will often overemphasize how much we do not know about the human brain. It is therefore possible, they argue, that the brain may be capable of transmitting signals at a distance.

Non-Sequitur
In Latin this term translates to “doesn’t follow”. This refers to an argument in which the conclusion does not necessarily follow from the premises. In other words, a logical connection is implied where none exists.

There are probably others, but you get the idea. Please learn how to debate a topic.

I am saying doctors do not always have the answers. Just because you have a hatred in you does not make you an expert for another person or their children. My child was pronounce fully brain dead when he was not yet two years old. The doctors said if the child survived the child would be a complete and total vegetable. Your attack against all whom you believe have faith in God who you apparently give no credence to does not make it so. My child did survive and was not a vegetable as medical experts stated that according to their testing would be regardless of the child's survival. That was almost forty years ago and that child grew up to have children of their own. Giving no hope whatsoever the experts option would have been to unplug all of the machines that kept him alive as there was no brain activity whatsoever. You don't have all the answers no matter how bright you think you are.

I am sorry to hear about your most difficult experience and I'm happy that it turned out well. I never said that doctors have all of the answers, but they have many of the answers.

Now, you and others here keep accusing me of have hatred for all those of faith, and quite frankly, that is as stupid as stupid gets. I have hatred for those who abuse and neglect children, and if there is a hell, I hope that there is a special, extra hot place there for those who do it in the name of religion-ANY religion

Anyone who believes a law to force another any type of medical treatment at a federal level is not a patriot. No one likes to see abused or neglected children but the system has abused the children worse in many cases than they claimed parents were supposedly doing. If there were not so many inadequate and unconscionable doctors people such as myself would not be in the position of defending our families against the abuse the commerce portion of the current medical system that has perpetrated and foisted on the people in a Trojan horse calling it good medicine, drugs and food products. Forcing other peoples medical decisions by ignorant legislation is as "stupid as it gets".

You are rambling. You are jabbering on about the inadequacies and commercialization of the health care system, which has NOTHING to do with the topic that I started.

In addition, you do not have a grasp of that issue either, which is apparent by your reference to "forcing medical care at the federal level." The issue is that the feds are not requiring the states to for parents to provide medical care that is against their religious beliefs and in too many cases, states, to varying degrees are taking advantage of that, and it is deplorable. You really don't seem to know what you believe or what you want to say here.

In 1996, however, Congress enacted a law stating that the federal Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act (CAPTA) did not include “a Federal requirement that a parent or guardian provide a child any medical service or treatment against the religious beliefs of the parent or guardian.” 42 USC 5106i

Everything is relevant when you start taking away rights already afforded through federal mandates alterations or codes. Every state has its own prosecution system already and trying to aggregate that at a federal level would be just a disastrous as the current medical insurance taxing system that has been forced upon the people whether they wanted it or not.

The vast majority of Christians, and even of “fundamentalist Christians”, have no problem at all with the use of modern medicine.

The opposition to medicine is a characteristic of a few small, extreme sects, of which “Christian Scientists” are probably the most prominent.
I have no intention of making medical decisions for anyone. However, parents need to make responsible decisions or be held accountable. Enough of your ridiculous crap now.
"Enough of your" own "ridiculous crap now"!

Appeal to ignorance

Red herring

Weak analogy

Ad ignorantiam

Non-Sequitur

Everything is relevant when you start taking away rights already afforded through federal mandates alterations or codes. Every state has its own prosecution system already and trying to aggregate that at a federal level would be just a disastrous as the current medical insurance taxing system that has been forced upon the people whether they wanted it or not.

"Enough of your" own "ridiculous crap now"!
:confused-84:We're done here bubba...:lame2::offtopic::poop::spam: :uhoh3:

Patriot,

I have a feeling that Rod will not be in the mood for a meltdown until after the sun falls below the yardarm.
I don't meltdown over silly assholes that believe they should be in charge of other peoples lives.

Patriot,

I have a feeling that Rod will not be in the mood for a meltdown until after the sun falls below the yardarm.
I don't meltdown over silly assholes that believe they should be in charge of other peoples lives.
No, you melt down over the idea that delusional adults afflicted with religious psychosis should Not be in charge of other peoples lives.

Patriot,

No, you melt down over the idea that delusional adults afflicted with religious psychosis should Not be in charge of other peoples lives.
That is not a melt down. You obviously have no clue what a real melt down looks like. I do get agitated at every left wing loon that believes that their should be a law limiting religious exemptions. That is one of the very few protections that we have left against whackos like you.

Patriot,

That is not a melt down. You obviously have no clue what a real melt down looks like. I do get agitated at every left wing loon that believes that their should be a law limiting religious exemptions. That is one of the very few protections that we have left against whackos like you.
Thank you for admitting your problem. It's the first step towards getting well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patriot,

Thank you for admitting your problem. It's the first step towards getting well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My beliefs may be a problem to you but I am perfectly fine with religious liberties. Unlike you I believe the local prosecutors and state prosecutors are generally competent to deal with any true abuses that may transpire. I see no need to let some spiritually dead person take that away because they think its best.

Forum List

Back