The child tax credit in the stimulus bill will reduce child poverty by 42%: study

Turns out a couple thousand bucks more per year goes a long way for those who need it most.

Any updates Billy000

We must be down in single digits by now, right?

Turns out a couple thousand bucks more per year goes a long way for those who need it most.

Any updates Billy000

Until you provide a source of your own, you are nothing but noise. These desperate gotcha posts just make you come across as lame lol

Any updates Billy000

Until you provide a source of your own, you are nothing but noise. These desperate gotcha posts just make you come across as lame lol
What link do I need to provide? You started this thread claiming it would cut child poverty by almost half. Prior to passing, child poverty was at 14.4%.

What is it today?

Any updates Billy000

What link do I need to provide? You started this thread claiming it would cut child poverty by almost half. Prior to passing, child poverty was at 14.4%.

What is it today?
A source that counters it. Seriously you know that’s what you should do. You don’t need me to tell you. You just come dumb expecting to do all the intellectual heavy lifting.

Any updates Billy000

What is it today?
A source that counters it. Seriously you know that’s what you should do. You don’t need me to tell you. You just come dumb expecting to do all the intellectual heavy lifting.
So, you want me to find a source that counters something that isn't, and won't, happen?

Here is a link to child poverty rates pre-Pedo Joe "stimulus".

Now, show us where it has dropped....

Any updates Billy000

What is it today?
So, you want me to find a source that counters something that isn't, and won't, happen?

Yes idiot. Prove with a source that my source is wrong. I provided you with a source. I no longer owe you jack shit.

This bullshit of yours is from January of this year lol. Fail.

Any updates Billy000

What is it today?

Yes idiot. Prove with a source that my source is wrong. I provided you with a source. I no longer owe you jack shit.

My source is reality. Unless and until you can show us where child poverty is falling because of the "stimulus" you have been duped by your handlers.

Useful idiots like you is what the Dimwinger party relies on.

But isn't it essentially "welfare." The tax credit was a credit against taxes actually due. Now it applies to people who didn't make enough to pay the taxes in the first place. People who don't pay taxes now get a check.

Any updates Billy000

What is it today?

My source is reality. Unless and until you can show us where child poverty is falling because of the "stimulus" you have been duped by your handlers.

Your source is out of date context. It does nothing to counter what I said. This isn’t hard to figure out.

Any updates Billy000

What is it today?

Your source is out of date context. It does nothing to counter what I said. This isn’t hard to figure out.
No worries.

I'll keep bumping this thread to show what a rube you are. The only way for you to counter that is show us this drastic drop in child poverty.

It'll be fun.

Any updates Billy000

What is it today?

No worries.

I'll keep bumping this thread to show what a rube you are. The only way for you to counter that is show us this drastic drop in child poverty.

It'll be fun.
Lol um okay knock yourself out dude.

Any updates Billy000

What is it today?

No worries.

It'll be fun.
Lol um okay knock yourself out dude.

Aside from money, what is the single most common difference between a child living in poverty and a child living well above the poverty level?

It depends on what the parents spend the money on doesn't it?

What's wrong with America is that there are people who actually believe what they are being spoon fed.
Whatever happened to critical thinking and common sense?
We have spent 14 trillion on poverty since the 60's, and now we are to believe that Child tax credit
is the key?

What's wrong with America is that there are people who actually believe what they are being spoon fed.
Whatever happened to critical thinking and common sense?
We have spent 14 trillion on poverty since the 60's, and now we are to believe that Child tax credit
is the key?
And the child poverty rate has stayed virtually the same despite that $14 trillion.

Forum List

Back