The Changing Winds of Favor

Despite what people will insist upon reading this, we cannot now know how history will view the Trump presidency. Even with the torrid partisan animosity that was prevalent during his administration, W's legacy is being seen more favorably now than when he left office (the most hysterically biased and therefore irrelevant partisans aside). In the current political climate Lincoln, our greatest president, is now ridiculously vilified by some openly ignorant and/or racist idiots who know nothing about history but too much about hate and want to wax nostalgic over a so-called Confederacy that never really existed or socio-economic institutions that never should have existed. Lots of people seem to think JFK was some hero, despite his actual track record. Lots of people think Nixon was some villain, despite his actual record. Liberals, and even more than a few conservatives, have long spoken of FDR as some great president, but the more that his actual record becomes known and spoken of, the more that even usually unthinking liberals have felt the need to qualify their adoration of that scumbag.

So, who knows how the future will view these strange days we are living through?
o, Mr Perfect!!!!!!!! YOU are Mr Perfect.......JFK was a lot better person than you are

Despite what people will insist upon reading this, we cannot now know how history will view the Trump presidency. Even with the torrid partisan animosity that was prevalent during his administration, W's legacy is being seen more favorably now than when he left office (the most hysterically biased and therefore irrelevant partisans aside). In the current political climate Lincoln, our greatest president, is now ridiculously vilified by some openly ignorant and/or racist idiots who know nothing about history but too much about hate and want to wax nostalgic over a so-called Confederacy that never really existed or socio-economic institutions that never should have existed. Lots of people seem to think JFK was some hero, despite his actual track record. Lots of people think Nixon was some villain, despite his actual record. Liberals, and even more than a few conservatives, have long spoken of FDR as some great president, but the more that his actual record becomes known and spoken of, the more that even usually unthinking liberals have felt the need to qualify their adoration of that scumbag.

So, who knows how the future will view these strange days we are living through?
The last month has cemented Trump's legacy.
The last 4 years cemented his legacy. This just puts the cap on what a cruel, vicious piece of garbage Trump is.

True...he will be remembered as the president who delivered on more promises than any before him....the president who deleted the Kenyan’s eight year reign of terror...the president who always did the right things for the right people. The president who steered the greatest economy our nation has ever know.

Has Joe ever been charged with anything? Trump has, many times and it is going to get much worse for him.

136f4260ed8a3cf4af900781b50aa3f53d20b5783496140686e469157c55a394_1.jpg

Nixon did a great deal of good things for the Country before he slipped into paranoi. I am not sure why but Nixon was not a traitor to the Country. He resigned when he realized it was the end of the line. Of course we had Senators then with character and love of our Country.

JFK died much too soon to know what his potential was.

FDR was far from being what you say. He created programs that brought this Country back from starvation. Since I remember Roosevelt and the times I think I know what he was just a little better than you do! He led us through the last war we ever won. All this while being paralyzed in a wheel chair!

Trump has nothing at all for you to be proud of. Having parties and flyovers while hundreds die every day. He is a narcissistic monster still getting people stabbed and arrested to feed his childish ego. To even mention his name with those Presidents is a travesty!

Susan Estrich described Trump well as many decent Republicans have done and voted for Joe Biden, a decent man who has suffered. He knows what empathy is!

As you were saying about the President, it was Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi who were eating at fancy restaurants without social distancing while you prog slaves were told to shut up and hunker down in your basement because you were told to. Just look at what the progs say about the Republicans and it is the prog Democrats who are doing it...

Hope you get a visit from one of those released criminals that the Progressive Governors have let loose, karma is a bitch...
I live in what is designated as the safest city. My Poilce Force and Fire Department are right there to check.

Are you scared?
“I live in what is designated as the safest city.”
What all white city do you live in?

Nixon did a great deal of good things for the Country before he slipped into paranoi. I am not sure why but Nixon was not a traitor to the Country. He resigned when he realized it was the end of the line. Of course we had Senators then with character and love of our Country.

JFK died much too soon to know what his potential was.

FDR was far from being what you say. He created programs that brought this Country back from starvation. Since I remember Roosevelt and the times I think I know what he was just a little better than you do! He led us through the last war we ever won. All this while being paralyzed in a wheel chair!

Trump has nothing at all for you to be proud of. Having parties and flyovers while hundreds die every day. He is a narcissistic monster still getting people stabbed and arrested to feed his childish ego. To even mention his name with those Presidents is a travesty!

Susan Estrich described Trump well as many decent Republicans have done and voted for Joe Biden, a decent man who has suffered. He knows what empathy is!

As you were saying about the President, it was Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi who were eating at fancy restaurants without social distancing while you prog slaves were told to shut up and hunker down in your basement because you were told to. Just look at what the progs say about the Republicans and it is the prog Democrats who are doing it...

Hope you get a visit from one of those released criminals that the Progressive Governors have let loose, karma is a bitch...
I live in what is designated as the safest city. My Poilce Force and Fire Department are right there to check.

Are you scared?
“I live in what is designated as the safest city.”
What all white city do you live in?
Is it Columbia Maryland, just south of Baltimore?

It is extremely unlikely that Trump's presidency will be viewed favorably by any measure through the lens of history. He didn't accomplish anything of note. A tax cut for billionaires isn't going to cement any historical legacy. When the COVID 19 pandemic is written into the history books, the only thing it will talk about is how horribly he botched the response.

Also, I think as the years go on, we are going to find out more and more about how positively criminal the Trump administration And organization behaved.

It is extremely unlikely that Trump's presidency will be viewed favorably by any measure through the lens of history. He didn't accomplish anything of note. A tax cut for billionaires isn't going to cement any historical legacy. When the COVID 19 pandemic is written into the history books, the only thing it will talk about is how horribly he botched the response.

Also, I think as the years go on, we are going to find out more and more about how positively criminal the Trump administration And organization behaved.
“He didn't accomplish anything of note.”
He told me he would build a wall, stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over, rip more negroes from the taxpayer tit than any prez before him, put more work boots on negroes than any prez before him, stomp on the necks of the Left daily, put the U.S. back in command of the world, bring troops home from overseas, demand peace in the middle east, give me a tax rebate, drive my investments off the charts, drive my income through the roof, ride the asses of biopharmaceutical companies to promptly formulate a covid vaccine.....He did all of that.
Are you sure you’re not letting TDS infiltrate your entire frontal lobe?

It is extremely unlikely that Trump's presidency will be viewed favorably by any measure through the lens of history. He didn't accomplish anything of note. ....

Are you kidding?

... every person in mainland china is a risk and possible threat to the United States

You still stuck on this OCD? Still a servile little slave to your fear? Maybe someday you'll grow up and be a man.

Joe Biden, a decent man ? Lol
Has Joe ever been charged with anything? Trump has, many times and it is going to get much worse for him.

4 people stabbed in that crowd last night, 27 arrested. His last glory days coming to an end.

I notice you made no comment on my other post. GW Bush lied us into a 20 year war, sent us into the worst recession since the depression FDR had to dig us out of. But he did try to help the Auto Industry at the last then had the decency to go home, not speak out. He despises Trump, too. Cindy McCain endorsed Joe because she knew McCain’s life long friend was a good and decent man.

So debate that!
They stopped your welfare checks?

It is extremely unlikely that Trump's presidency will be viewed favorably by any measure through the lens of history. He didn't accomplish anything of note. ....

Are you kidding?
No. Quite serious. What part do you think I am "kidding" about?

You may disagree with what he accomplished or how he accomplished it, but you don't see any accomplishments? Are your partisan blinders that thick?

...........JFK was a lot better person than you are

That's quite an insult. How do you figure?
look at you!!!!!!!!!......you are on USMB and he was POTUS---getting all kinds of babe action

He is a "better person" because he cheated on his wife? Is that your standard?
If being a saint was a trait for holding positions of power, you would have to withdraw your money from every institution in which it is deposited.
Large fractions of your shares go towards high end prostitutes.

look at you!!!!!!!!!......you are on USMB and he was POTUS---getting all kinds of babe action

If being a saint was a trait for holding positions of power, you would have to withdraw your money from every institution in which it is deposited.

If you saw someone mention being a saint, it wasn't me.

If you saw someone mention being a saint, it wasn't me.
You mentioned the opposite and I stated a fact that your assets are in the hands of evil people.

Forum List

Back