The centrists and independents are going to decide this election

Considering that the Far Left Wing Crazies have taken over the Democratic Party that will be an easy choice.

"Fake News" Biden knows this and for that reason is unable to name a Supreme Court nominee because he trembles in fear of being rebuked by the SQUAD.

With the way we've been getting courted this year I believe we are going to decide this election because the politics of division have gone too damn far.

"Courted"???
D's and R's have offered exactly nothing I want to vote for.

You're not centrist or independent. A raging lib is a more accurate representation.

I am CENTER-RIGHT and a true conservative, you far right monekys are a problem to me.

Look who's talking how many wars have you idiots in Europe started with each other over the past 2,000 years. STFU

I"m black not white, thats yall problem
ok you're a democrat lol

With the way we've been getting courted this year I believe we are going to decide this election because the politics of division have gone too damn far.

"Courted"???
D's and R's have offered exactly nothing I want to vote for.
d's have given you riots and lawlessness and a shutdown economy for political reasons does that help?

I agree.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties through the decades. I vote for the person. Not the party.

The republicans make it impossible for me to vote for them this year. None of them. They all enabled trump and all this mess. None of them deserve or should be reelected.

People like me always decide elections. Neither party can win an election with only their party people. They need Independents like me to vote for them.

trump and the republican party has sent Independents like me running from them in horror of what they have become.

You're not centrist or independent. A raging lib is a more accurate representation.

I am CENTER-RIGHT and a true conservative, you far right monekys are a problem to me.

Dude, you're a leftist loon. Lol

No, I'm center-right you gibbon, not being far right doesn't equal leftist

No you're not. Stop lying lol, you're in the midst of conservatives....we know lol

Yeah, and starkey is a true conservative too. Lol!!!!!!!!!!

These clowns crack me up, a conservative sees through their BS

Yeah, and starkey is a true conservative too. Lol!!!!!!!!!!

These clowns crack me up, a conservative sees through their BS
I've dropped the conservative identifier I prefer to be identified as a Constitutionalist

Forum List

Back