Suggestion For Joe Biden. Justice Maxine Waters.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
why not? she's black, pretty intelligent, no scandals, just not sure if she's a woman. never the less, Justice Maxine Waters. There you go, at least we will get to see which stolen James Brown Wig she wears every two weeks.

why not? she's black, pretty intelligent, no scandals, just not sure if she's a woman. never the less, Justice Maxine Waters. There you go, at least we will get to see which stolen James Brown Wig she wears every two weeks.

I would have to kind of disagree with two of those.

First, I have yet to ever hear anything from Maxine Waters, the indicated even the lowest levels of intelligence.

This is the gal, that said Fannie Mae had done a fantastic job at supporting low-income home ownership in 2004, just 3 years before the entire market crashed from bad loans promoted by Fannie Mae.

She even said that Franklin Raines who engaged in cooking the books at Fannie Mae, in order to trigger executive bonuses for himself, had done an "outstanding job".

So.... no..... not much indication of intelligence.

Further, as far as scandals, there have been a number of them.

Citizens for Ethics, voted Maxine Waters, one of the most corrupt politicians in Congress today.

This lady, is nothing, but a massive scheming money grubber.

No, she's not scandal free, not by any stretch.

I would have to kind of disagree with two of those.

First, I have yet to ever hear anything from Maxine Waters, the indicated even the lowest levels of intelligence.

This is the gal, that said Fannie Mae had done a fantastic job at supporting low-income home ownership in 2004, just 3 years before the entire market crashed from bad loans promoted by Fannie Mae.

She even said that Franklin Raines who engaged in cooking the books at Fannie Mae, in order to trigger executive bonuses for himself, had done an "outstanding job".

So.... no..... not much indication of intelligence.

Further, as far as scandals, there have been a number of them.

Citizens for Ethics, voted Maxine Waters, one of the most corrupt politicians in Congress today.

This lady, is nothing, but a massive scheming money grubber.

No, she's not scandal free, not by any stretch.

Untouchable ....

Forum List

Back