The CCP must be removed

Name the date the democrats set the capitol building on fire. See how good you are now dickhead.
Gladly! I already provided the photograph (which I will provide yet again). The date was May 31, 2020. A bunch of leftist insurrectionist assholes attempting to overthrow a duly elected government:

Question: how does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB, Colin norris? Asking for a friend! :lmao:

May 31, 2020 leftist insurectionists set the entire nation's capital on fire:

IMG_9123.jpg

There is absolutely no place in the 21st century for communism. None.

It is time the entire international community ban together and permanently remove Xi Jinping and the CCP from power.
How do you suggest the entire international community [if they could ever agree on anything these days] goes about doing that?

How do you suggest the entire international community [if they could ever agree on anything these days] goes about doing that?
Same exact way we did with Saddam Hussien when he invaded Kuwait. Literally the entire world mobilized their forces and it was on.

This is not hard. It’s the 21st Century. We have satellites, rockets, intercontinental ballistic missiles, laser-guided bombs, the internet, and a shit-ton more. Really not that hard to make a few phone calls and coordinate a global effort on China.

There is absolutely no place in the 21st century for communism. None. The global community must have a zero-tolerance policy for communism.

It is time the entire international community permanently removes Xi Jinping and the CCP from power.

That’s trolling bullshit and you know it. You have never gotten off your fat ass and done anything, big mouth.
I've exposed all of your problems with the English language. The entire board knows that you're a member of the Chinese 50 Cent Army. I'm not sure why you continue with this charade. FFS man, at least create a new account and try again. :laugh:

China has already seriously pissed off both Australia and Japan. Will be so easy to get a global coalition. Time to put an end to communism in the 21st Century.

It is unacceptable that we stand by and allow the good people of China to be tormented and oppressed like this. It is time to take Xi Jinping, the CCP, and the rest of those mother-fuckers out. There is no excuse for this shit in the 21st Century.

Forum List

Back