The Catholic Church encourages and helps illegals

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I like this site because it criticizes the Catholic Church, yet is (truly) Catholic.

For some time I have suspected that the CC was in cahoots w/ the govt but now we have details.

I know of American Catholics who have not been helped much by such organizations as Catholic Charities, yet the CC seems to have endless money (obtained from its members and from govt) to help people who break US law.

I like this site because it criticizes the Catholic Church, yet is (truly) Catholic.

For some time I have suspected that the CC was in cahoots w/ the govt but now we have details.

I know of American Catholics who have not been helped much by such organizations as Catholic Charities, yet the CC seems to have endless money (obtained from its members and from govt) to help people who break US law.

Crazy them following the teachings of Jesus....what could they be thinking

It's not the churches place to determine who is here legally or not. It's not their place to discriminate in helping people either.
yeh, maybe you could write and tell them that?

I don't know if you're Catholic but maybe it would actually help if you were not?

they don't like their own (is what I am thinking @ this point)

Just curious. Was Jesus for or against immigration?

yeh, maybe you could write and tell them that?

I don't know if you're Catholic but maybe it would actually help if you were not?

they don't like their own (is what I am thinking @ this point)

I'm not but my post was directed at the church in general also.

The Church hasn't been following the teachings of Jesus since the early 60s. Vatican II pretty much demolished the Church

It was taken over by lawless Satanists (yeh, I know, that is redundant)

yet you are whining about them following the teachings of Jesus.

Weird

Many in the Catholic Church, including the non-Catholic Pope, do not recognize international borders, except for the one bordering Vatican City.

It is not an indefensible position, though I do not share it.

I'm not but my post was directed at the church in general also.
Well, before we can speak intelligently on "the church in general" meaning the Catholic Church, we have to define what Catholic Church means

There are 2 Catholic Churches, the one that we see on the news whenever the pope or some other high at the Vatican person speaks, the one that basically rules over your local Church, St John or St whomever

and then there is the Church that existed before Vatican II

People in that pre-Vatican II Church have done evil also, all throughout the centuries. Humans do that. Humans listen to Satan. In fact, most humans do.

No, wait, all of us do. It's just tht some make a whole life out of listening to that trouble making bas*** They commit mortal, not just venial sins..

But still, most people in the Church before Vatican II were sincere Catholics or wannabes. Now.. I don't even know what to say about the Church these days except that generally speaking, it is not Christian. . which is not to say there are no Christians there. I would never say that..

I heard that the pope will give Communion to people in mortal sin, like those re-married without an annulment and that he is for same sex "unions"

Jesus would not condone that..

yet you are whining about them following the teachings of Jesus.

Weird
The teachings of Jesus who said fucketh and sucketh with as many people as possible. Force the children into every sexual way that can be done. Don't worry about what grows in your womb. Scratch it out. Jesus taught this.

I think the only “laws” he was concerned with were God’s laws. As I recall god loves all of mankind equally.
Jesus said that His purpose in coming to Earth was to testify to the Truth, which of course is mostly God's Truth but sometimes we sinful, weak humans go by subjective truth until we reach Objective

and of course Jesus knew we would do that. He loves us where we are but then there is this

He loves us too much to leave us there. You cannot get to Heaven on your own subjective truth. It is God's Truth you must adhere to. Subjective truth is often just a huge lie.. and huge lies harm people, short term (this life) and long-term (next one).

so anyhow.. Jesus told us to obey all laws and also told us that authority is given to civil law-makers and enforcers (my words) from above (not my words but HIs)

Many in the Catholic Church, including the non-Catholic Pope, do not recognize international borders, except for the one bordering Vatican City.

It is not an indefensible position, though I do not share it.
what do you mean it is not indefensible?

I don't see how the Vatican can justify themselves being protected and not others. To me it is as simple as that.

And unborn babies.

Don't forget unborn babies.
Dimrats don't care about human life, save their own. They are special, ya know.. not like we the Unwashed Masses who are so pathetic we need to be told what to do by the special ones. We poor things don't understand that the sky is literally falling due to climate change.. an issue only something like 2% of the population care about. (No, literally, polls show only 1 - 3% of americans care about it)

anyway.. that's why they want things like euthanasia also. They want people to die so they can have the whle planet to themselves, perfectly pure air and etc... Of course, with these demons breathing the air, it won't be pure but they .. well, they are special. Their exhaled breath is awesome. Yours and mine.. foul

Anyone who ever voted for a pro-death candidate is going to regret what is coming if they stay in power, namely their own lives will become just as valuable as those of the babies they wanted so much to toss in the trash can

Forum List

Back