The 'Catch-22' of the Black Vote this Election

No one cares about the Blacks. No one. They have pissed and moaned for so long now folks just turn a deaf ear to their cries of "victimhood".

26% of Blacks live in poverty (Hispanics, 24%).

Maybe, just maybe, the other 74% of blacks should tell the 26% what they did to get out of it, ya' think?

They won't talk to one another. Once a Black gets out of the Hood, he doesn't have anything else to do with those still there. He's afraid they will mug him.
You know every single black person? I seriously doubt you know what really goes on...Since you are not black...

Almost all of them are single. Almost none of them are married. 70% raised in single parent households mostly on the taxpayer's dime.
70% of what percentage of all blacks in the USA..Since I was just remodeling a burned house next door to a black family and the babies daddy was living with his wife...

I always say, if the GOP didn't work so hard to demonize black people and galvanize negative sentiment against them... there would be a whole lot of black republicans.

Dems have demonized, segregated, and continue to exploit and segregate blacks. Blacks must be a glutton for punishment because they continue to be enslaved by the dems.

No one cares about the Blacks. No one. They have pissed and moaned for so long now folks just turn a deaf ear to their cries of "victimhood".

Maybe, just maybe, the other 74% of blacks should tell the 26% what they did to get out of it, ya' think?

They won't talk to one another. Once a Black gets out of the Hood, he doesn't have anything else to do with those still there. He's afraid they will mug him.
You know every single black person? I seriously doubt you know what really goes on...Since you are not black...

Almost all of them are single. Almost none of them are married. 70% raised in single parent households mostly on the taxpayer's dime.
70% of what percentage of all blacks in the USA..Since I was just remodeling a burned house next door to a black family and the babies daddy was living with his wife...

You should have called the local news outlet and let them take photos and do a piece on the phenomenon.

File this under 'current race relations and politics'........or 'what really is going on'.

Blacks have come to realize what most thinking people knew 8 years ago; their messiah Obama is a fraud.

Now, they look to an old white woman with a documented history of political self-enrichment as their next best hope.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

My advice to everyone is, arm yourself accordingly.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DAMN you morons are stupid .. childlike .. frail .. and cowardly.

Obama's 4th quarter after re-election approval rating is 54%

Ronald Reagan's 4th quarter approval rating at the end of his term was 53%

You're a moron. :0)

Unknown to stupid people .. African-Americans know that the woman you're referring to will do something serious about the terrorism of police. Don't give a fuck about you being too ignorant to know that.

Insanity is supporting a fraud for president who never wanted to be president and whose purpose is to expose and destroy the Republican Party .. the party morons like you belong to. :0)

Everybody hates you dumb ass Trumpies .. even other white republicans .. which of course is basically the only color they come in. :lol:

Last edited:

Racist clowns like you are a big reason why blacks don't vote for the failed and rapidly disappearing all-white party full of angry old white men unable to deal with their impotency. :0)

Your laughable racism is exactly why the Republican Party can't elect a president .. YOU are exactly why republicans have now handed the Supreme Court to Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party .. and Black people.

Thanks Jethro .. couldn't have done it without you. :lol:

Racist clowns like you are a big reason why blacks don't vote for the failed and rapidly disappearing all-white party full of angry old white men unable to deal with their impotency. :0)

Your laughable racism is exactly why the Republican Party can't elect a president .. YOU are exactly why republicans have now handed the Supreme Court to Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party .. and Black people.

Thanks Jethro .. couldn't have done it without you. :lol:

Yes I know. You have to be protected. Liberal federal judges have determined you too ignorant and backward to even be expected to be able to acquire a simple photo voter ID like the rest of the races can readily do. You have always had to have special carve-outs and exemptions in order to get by. The Liberal federal judges have concluded you to be mere brute beasts.

The far right continues to outrage minorities and then are outraged when they vote against far right candidates.

Has it ever occurred to anyone that some right wingers do not care about winning?

Has it occurred to anyone that these same right wingers realize they are a dying so they lash out in hopes of being remembered?

Some pretty harsh things were said. I guess they never heard the saying:

"You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

File this under 'current race relations and politics'........or 'what really is going on'.

Blacks have come to realize what most thinking people knew 8 years ago; their messiah Obama is a fraud.

Now, they look to an old white woman with a documented history of political self-enrichment as their next best hope.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result.

They're idiots for not voting for the guy who still won't say Obama's a citizen and not a muslim.

You should have called the local news outlet and let them take photos and do a piece on the phenomenon.
Why, should they be treated any different than white folks that live the same way?

Unknown to stupid people .. African-Americans know that the woman you're referring to will do something serious about the terrorism of police. Don't give a fuck about you being too ignorant to know that.

Insanity is supporting a fraud for president who never wanted to be president and whose purpose is to expose and destroy the Republican Party .. the party morons like you belong to. :0)

Everybody hates you dumb ass Trumpies .. even other white republicans .. which of course is basically the only color they come in. :lol:
Do you think collard greens will become the national vegetable?

Are you allowed to purchase them with EBT?

Are you allowed to purchase them with EBT?
Why yes, but I grow them along with mustard greens, very high in vitamin A..and C, folic acid etc, etc..

Blacks are just a political football thrown by dems and republicans. The truth is government is not the antidote to black peoples' problems. It all starts and ends with how blacks are being raised.

Forum List

Back