Now show us your proof that Regent claimed he was a female infantry soldier or admit you are a lowlife scum bag liar.
Awe...hang in there "triggered" little fella. :itsok:j

What happened was, she claimed for years she was a woman (I believe that). But then she recently claimed she served in infantry in WWII. The problem is, women weren't allowed to serve in infantry back then. So she was caught in a lie and now she's screwed.

Incidentally, there aren't too many WWII vets left in the world. You'd have to be born in the 1920's to be old enough to fight in the early 1940's. Since it's almost 2020, that puts most WWII vets between 90 and 100.

Know a lot of 90 year old surfing the net, do ya? None of her bullshit adds up. None of it. She's pissed I caught her in her lies and you're pissed that a fellow leftist is going down in a ball of flames.

Reagan created an era of terrorist attacks on Americans, including kidnappings and murder.
That was Jimmy Carter, you dumb-shit. :eusa_doh:
Eventually, his policies led directly to the formation of al Qaeda and 9/11.
Eventually, his policies led to the defeat of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War. All without firing a single shot.
One terrorist gave him a Christmas present right before he left the office. It was called Pan Am 103.
What the fuck does that have to do with Ronald Reagan?!? There are terrorists in the world. Terrorists bombed two embassies in Africa while Bill Clinton was President. Terrorists bombed the World Trade Center while Bill Clinton was President. Terrorist bombed the Oklahoma City building while Bill Clinton was President. There were more terrorist attacks during Bill Clinton's 8 years than any time in U.S. history.

So why aren't you talking about that? Because you're a fuck'n idiot. You're a partisan hack who loves the left because you want to mooch off of society.

Now show us your proof that Regent claimed he was a female infantry soldier or admit you are a lowlife scum bag liar.
Awe...hang in there "triggered" little fella. :itsok:j

What happened was, she claimed for years she was a woman (I believe that). But then she recently claimed she served in infantry in WWII. The problem is, women weren't allowed to serve in infantry back then. So she was caught in a lie and now she's screwed.
Incidentally, there aren't too many WWII vets left in the world. You'd have to be born in the 1920's to be old enough to fight in the early 1940's. Since it's almost 2020, that puts most WWII vets between 90 and 100.

Know a lot of 90 year old surfing the net, do ya? None of her bullshit adds up. None of it. She's pissed I caught her in her lies and you're pissed that a fellow leftist is going down in a ball of flames.
Regent has never claimed to be a female soldier. You are a liar. A liar disparaging a 90 plus-year-old WWII Combat vet with a lie. He has always identified as a soldier in a rifle company.
You were challenged to provide a link to the post where you derived this fraudulent claim by the WWII combat vet you are trying to demonize and by myself. You have failed to provide any such link.
What kind of person attacks a 90 something-year-old WWII combat veteran?

Reagan created an era of terrorist attacks on Americans, including kidnappings and murder.
That was Jimmy Carter, you dumb-shit. :eusa_doh:
Eventually, his policies led directly to the formation of al Qaeda and 9/11.
Eventually, his policies led to the defeat of the Soviet Union and the end of the Cold War. All without firing a single shot.
What the fuck does that have to do with Ronald Reagan?!? There are terrorists in the world. Terrorists bombed two embassies in Africa while Bill Clinton was President. Terrorists bombed the World Trade Center while Bill Clinton was President. Terrorist bombed the Oklahoma City building while Bill Clinton was President. There were more terrorist attacks during Bill Clinton's 8 years than any time in U.S. history.

So why aren't you talking about that? Because you're a fuck'n idiot. You're a partisan hack who loves the left because you want to mooch off of society.
Liar. Another bunch of your lies you spew and can't back up.

Reagan was in the service, but making movies, he could sleep in his own bed at night. That came up a few times in New Guinea.

Seriously...nothing ends in catastrophic failure than idiotic left-wing policy.

Veganism may be worse for animals and the environment than eating meat
Goof thing so many of America's founders were liberal.
Bad news for you sweetie...the founders were the ultimate small government conservatives.
You are less educated about history than any woman I’ve ever encountered.

Just can't stay away from the sex thing can you? I've never known anyone so intent on making men into women, or then again maybe it's women into men.? In any case these boards may not be the best place to look for people with those problems. Post political subjects please.

Just can't stay away from the sex thing can you?
Well...I’ve caught you lying about your gender. I’ve caught you lying about your age. And at this point, I’m about 90% certain that you’re lying about your service as well.

Well...I’ve caught you lying about your gender. I’ve caught you lying about your age. And at this point, I’m about 90% certain that you’re lying about your service as well.
Have you met many liars in your lifetime or people that claim to be the opposite sex?

You haven't caught anyone doing anything except catching yourself being a lowlife liar attempting the disparage an old WWll combat veteran and showing yourself to be a classless jerk. You make the lies and play like you talk the talk, but when challenged you prove you are only talking and can't walk the walk and are just another internet make-believe tough guy who is really just a lying punk.

Last edited:
...just another internet make-believe tough guy who is really just a lying punk.
Where does "internet tough guy" play into this? I never threatened her or said anything along those lines. Damn, you are seriously triggered. :laugh:

No No, we are discussing my military experience as an infantry PFC during WWII, not your sexual fantasies or the homeless in Portland. I realize you are itching to tell us where you served, I mean being a patriot and all. What has our president done about the homeless in Portland? Has any president in our history tried to improve the plight of the homeless as Trump had done?

What has our president done about the homeless in Portland?
Please cite for the class, the article and section of the U.S. Constitution which makes homelessness the responsibility of the federal government.

Take your time - we’ll wait. :popcorn:

Forum List

Back