This nation was built on left wing ideology. Read the Age 0f Enlightenmentt : the Declaration OF Independecece and the Constsitution for some history of the period.

This nation was built on left wing ideology.
No sweetie. The founders believed strongly in small, limited government. The left-wing ideology believes in large government with unlimited power.

No matter how hard you try, you’ll never convince educated people that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson we’re communists.

This nation was built on left wing ideology.
No sweetie. The founders believed strongly in small, limited government. The left-wing ideology believes in large government with unlimited power.

No matter how hard you try, you’ll never convince educated people that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson we’re communists.
Nope, that's your job, and so far you haven't made a dent. both Washingtom and Jefferson were true Americans and true founders.
The founders created a very limited government for the new America, but discovered it was too limited and so they created the Constitution with larger government. The larger government seems to be working.

The founders created a very limited government for the new America, but discovered it was too limited and so they created the Constitution with larger government. The larger government seems to be working.

1. They didn’t create “larger” government at all. They merely shifted some responsibilities from states to the federal government.

2. That false “larger government” is 1,000x’s smaller than what you left-wing lunatics desire. Why? Because the founders were the ultimate small government conservatives.

I guess that's why FDR has been selected America's best president because he nade the government so small?
But you might try reading about another president that really reduced the size of government Warren G. Harding. Harding is often found in history books for other government reasons.

I guess that's why FDR has been selected America's best president because he nade the government so small?
FDR wasn’t a “founder”, sweetie. :lmao:

And...every single credible historian has him ranked among the worst presidents of all time.

FDR wasn’t a “founder”, sweetie. :lmao:

And...every single credible historian has him ranked among the worst presidents of all time.
Can't seem to get a grasp on this history thing can you, and calling posters "sweetie" doesn't enhance your history arguments.

Russia has no need to be aggressive since Trump and Putin see eye to eye on our roles for the world. All America needed during the cold war was to let Russia get their own American president and peace would reign.

Russia has no need to be aggressive since Trump and Putin see eye to eye on our roles for the world. All America needed during the cold war was to let Russia get their own American president and peace would reign.
Obama and Putin never saw eye-to-eye. Couldn’t. No way to look a man in the eyes when he’s on his knees behind you with his lips locked on your ass.

Hey...remember when Obama whispered to Medvedev “tell Putin I will have more flexibility after my second election”? I guess Obama felt having his lips on Putin’s ass just wasn’t enough. He wanted to do something extra special for his man crush...so he did some “extra flexibility” for Putin.

The "sweetie" doesn't come from saying stupid things but from hormones. j
No sweetie...it comes from you saying really stupid shit. So far you’ve claimed to be a woman who served in the front lines of WWII.

The problem with that is that women were forbidden from combat in that era and that would make you at least 95 years old. I don’t know too many 95 year olds who spend their days leveraging the internet to spread left-wing propaganda.

Everything about you is a lie.

It looks like a 3rd world banana republic but it’s actually Sacramento. Another shit-hole city in the shit-hole state of progressive California. This is how left-wing policy ends...

C6F4F37A-09C3-47E3-9116-6FA074ED20EA.jpeg

Forum List

Back