The "sweetie" doesn't come from saying stupid things but from hormones. j
No sweetie...it comes from you saying really stupid shit. So far you’ve claimed to be a woman who served in the front lines of WWII.

The problem with that is that women were forbidden from combat in that era and that would make you at least 95 years old. I don’t know too many 95 year olds who spend their days leveraging the internet to spread left-wing propaganda.

Everything about you is a lie.
Well maybe about one of us. If you don't know many vets from WWII you might need to get out more. I never claimed to be a woman, more of your make-up stuff. I'm a vet from WWII, PFC infantry. I could make your life more confusing by saying I served on Bataan, which I did. Your lack of history is pretty awesome.

my friends, this is the richest country in the history of the world. if it was the poorest, i'd have a different point of view.

is it moral that 3 people own more wealth than the bottom 50 percent? WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE ABOUT THAT?

where is the outrage that 500K americans are living out on the streets, some of them vets!

"one quarter of the american people are rationing their insulin. its time to change that!" - President Bernie

Reagan had 225 scandals during his presidency including his biggie: Iran-Contra.
Reagan had one "scandal" during his presidency - Iran/Contra. And it wasn't much of a scandal. He made a sweet deal that resulted in hostages being freed and contras being funded to fight the communist Sandinistas.

is it moral that 3 people own more wealth than the bottom 50 percent?
Absofuckinglutely. And do you know why? Of course you don’t. You’re too stupid and too ideological.

Those 3 people earned that shit. They were smarter, worked harder, and produced better solutions than the “bottom 50%”.

After studying hundreds of years of history, conservatives have the solutions down to a science - while progressives continue to toil in catastrophic failure as they ignore reality in favor of ideology.

As Ronald Reagan stated - "weakness invites aggression". When Bill Clinton refused to deal with Al Qaeda and pulled out of Somalia at the first sign of a fight (like a coward), he convinced the world that America was cowardly. That emboldened the world. That coupled with failing to deal with Al Qaeda gave them the time and motivation to plan and execute 9/11. The mastermind of the attack - Khalid Sheik Mohammed - admitted that they were stunned by the response by the Bush Administration and that the Bush strategy prevented more attacks.

“Then he looked at me and said, ‘How was I supposed to know that cowboy George Bush would announce he wanted us ‘dead or alive’ and then invade Afghanistan to hunt us down?’” Mitchell writes.

“KSM explained that if the United States had treated 9/11 like a law enforcement matter, he would have had time to launch a second wave of attacks.” He was not able to do so because al-Qaeda was stunned “by the ferocity and swiftness of George W. Bush’s response.”

Had Ronald Reagan or George W. Bush been in office instead of Bill Clinton, 9/11 never happens. Weakness invites aggression. And the progressive idealistic weakness has invited unspeakable horrors against the U.S. It was done once again by Barack Obama - by making heavy cuts to our U.S. military (sending a signal to enemies) and by sending billions in ransom money to Iran.

A horrifying look into the mind of 9/11’s mastermind, in his own words

Like alcoholics, Liberals keep trying the same thing hoping for a different result.

Reagan had 225 scandals during his presidency including his biggie: Iran-Contra.
Reagan had one "scandal" during his presidency - Iran/Contra. And it wasn't much of a scandal. He made a sweet deal that resulted in hostages being freed and contras being funded to fight the communist Sandinistas.
Your history is as bad as your reasoning power. It was 225 scandals plus Iran-Contra. Do yourself a favor and look it up. 225, plus Iran Contra. Ever find any evidence that I claimed to be a woman in the Infantry during WW2? Maybe someday if you're good I'll tell you war stories

• Reagan created an era of terrorist attacks on Americans, including kidnappings and murder. Eventually, his policies led directly to the formation of al Qaeda and 9/11. One terrorist gave him a Christmas present right before he left the office. It was called Pan Am 103.

It was 225 scandals plus Iran-Contra.
It was only "225 scandals" if you listen to the same revisionists who try to claim that a totalitarian ideology is somehow further to the right of libertarians and Sovereign Citizens (who of course have the polar opposite ideology of totalitarianism).

Forum List

Back