If Trump calls Baltimore a dump he is perfectly within the law to un-dump Baltimore. Other presidents have faced the same problems and rather than use their incompetence have gone again and made numerous changes.

Specifically what cities did the failed former President Barack Hussein Obama "un-dump"?
Maybe that's why Obama is rated 16th best American president and FDR the best ever. Wonder where Trump will end up?

fR rated the best-ever president? Wonder where Trump will end up?
Who rated them, Democrats?
Usually, America's top historians.
And they are democrats?

Which means far-left Progressives in their ivory halls of academia. Which also means no experience in the real world or the outside world for that matter.
When I went to school many of the professors were also veterans of WWII. The GI Bill and other education benefits created a need for teachers and many taught history while completing their Doctorate. One of my history teachers also served in New Guinea, as an infantry officer.

As for surveys of our best and worst presidents, The Murray -Blessing survey asked historians if they were liberal or conservative as they rated the presidents. Conservatives rated FDR third and liberals rated FDR in second place. In all both ratings of liberals and conservatives were about the same. Might want to check it out. I don't know if Murray Blessing still rates presidents.
Sienna College usually has respected presidential surveys.

Which means far-left Progressives in their ivory halls of academia. Which also means no experience in the real world or the outside world for that matter.
When I went to school many of the professors were also veterans of WWII. The GI Bill and other education benefits created a need for teachers and many taught history while completing their Doctorate. One of my history teachers also served in New Guinea, as an infantry officer.

Oh, shucks! You missed about sixty years! This is 2019! Surprise!

As for surveys of our best and worst presidents, The Murray -Blessing survey asked historians if they were liberal or conservative as they rated the presidents. Conservatives rated FDR third and liberals rated FDR in second place. In all both ratings of liberals and conservatives were about the same. Might want to check it out. I don't know if Murray Blessing still rates presidents.
FDR was a tyrannical lying murderous scumbag and a Communist appeaser. Everyone knows this.

Yes he did some good things, but the bad far outweighs the good.

Best and worst are personal choices in my mind.

Historians and Political Scientists probably take a little different view, maybe even as to what is good or bad for the nation.

Oh, shucks! You missed about sixty years! This is 2019! Surprise!
It's called history.

Perhaps you guys saw the new AOC resolution she is trying to put on the floor?
It would expand welfare to every single person on American soil. No exceptions. Someone walks across the border illegally... and makes it to a sanctuary city... they could literally start receiving free money, free food, free housing and free medical care...and yes I said free housing, because that is also a part of her plan... that every single person in America gets a place to live regardless of citizenry.

Historians and Political Scientists probably take a little different view, maybe even as to what is good or bad for the nation.
Ask a black guy-I bet you get different answers on good and bad

Specifically what cities did the failed former President Barack Hussein Obama "un-dump"?
Maybe that's why Obama is rated 16th best American president and FDR the best ever. Wonder where Trump will end up?
When you can't provide data to back up your idiocy, you have to resort to "but...but...but...a panel of fellow left-wing lunatics rated MaObama better".

Snowflake...who gives a shit what a small panel of left-wing lunatics said, think, or did? Either tell us what cities MaObama "un-dumped" or admit you're an idiot.

Ask a black guy-I bet you get different answers on good and bad

Minorities are realizing who helps them and who does not. Democrats still demand that minorities remain dependent on government. How is that different than being dependent on the plantation owner?

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages

###

ECONOMY
Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

Published 1 month ago on September 9, 2019

“Love him or hate him, this is an incredible economic accomplishment for the President and a tremendous benefit for American blacks,” said Project 21 member Derryck Green.

Along with a reported third straight month of 3.7 percent overall unemployment, the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) August jobs report noted that the overall black unemployment rate fell half-a-percent to 5.5 percent. This is the lowest black unemployment rate ever recorded. BLS began reporting employment statistics by race in 1972. And with overall white unemployment at 3.4 percent, it is also the smallest reported gap between the races ever in terms of joblessness. Until recently, the racial employment disparity between blacks and whites has generally held to a 2-1 margin.

Record-low black unemployment cheered by black activists

###

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states
Tim Henderson, Stateline Published 8:00 a.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019 | Updated 7:10 p.m. CT Oct. 15, 2019

In 39 states, there are more jobs than people looking for them, according to a Stateline analysis of June hiring and employment data from the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Help wanted: Too many jobs and not enough workers in most states

###

More?

Left wing policies created this nation. Is the problem you simply lack the usual history background or what?

say-S.jpg

Too understand history is too understand that today we accept certain practices as normal, that 100 years from now will not be understandable and a sign of our ignorance. [

Left wing policies created this nation. Is the problem you simply lack the usual history background or what?
Snowflake, this nation was not created on communism, atheism, and transgender sexual deviance. It was created by the ultimate small-government conservatives.

Forum List

Back