Zone1 The campaign against affirmative action shifts to corporate America

Hector12

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2023
The Washington Post, July 19, 2023

Brandon Smith, Skrmetti’s chief of staff, said Labor’s decision to close the 2020 probe has little bearing in 2023, when signs abound that the legal ground under affirmative action may be shifting. “Something that predates the [Supreme Court’s affirmative action] decision does not provide much illumination as to the potential ramifications of that decision,” Smith said via email.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...rweb&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=extension

-----------

University administrators will always find ways to admit unqualified Negroes. Many administrators are dropping the requirement to pass mental aptitude tests.

Hiring managers in the private sector know that if they do not hire the best qualified job applicants, their competitors will They know that the best qualified job applicants are rarely black.

Ending affirmative action in hiring will have a massive effect on the U.S. economy. Millions of Negroes will be fired from jobs they never deserved, and where they never performed adequately.

The Washington Post, July 19, 2023

Brandon Smith, Skrmetti’s chief of staff, said Labor’s decision to close the 2020 probe has little bearing in 2023, when signs abound that the legal ground under affirmative action may be shifting. “Something that predates the [Supreme Court’s affirmative action] decision does not provide much illumination as to the potential ramifications of that decision,” Smith said via email.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...rweb&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=extension

-----------

University administrators will always find ways to admit unqualified Negroes. Many administrators are dropping the requirement to pass mental aptitude tests.

Hiring managers in the private sector know that if they do not hire the best qualified job applicants, their competitors will They know that the best qualified job applicants are rarely black.

Ending affirmative action in hiring will have a massive effect on the U.S. economy. Millions of Negroes will be fired from jobs they never deserved, and where they never performed adequately.

Can we retroactively fire Barack Obama for being given a job he never deserved, for failing to perform adequately, and for setting us up for this Biden regime?

Affirmative Action is racism's ally. It institutionalizes the concept of racial inferiority while undermining the recognition of individual effort and achievement.

Affirmative Action is racism's ally. It institutionalizes the concept of racial inferiority while undermining the recognition of individual effort and achievement.
Those who advocate affirmative action clandestinely acknowledge that Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites and Orientals. What they acknowledge is obviously true, but they should be embarrassed to acknowledge it.

Diversity, equity, and inclusion are the enemies of merit, qualifications, and excellence.

Those who advocate affirmative action clandestinely acknowledge that Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites and Orientals. What they acknowledge is obviously true, but they should be embarrassed to acknowledge it.

Diversity, equity, and inclusion are the enemies of merit, qualifications, and excellence.
I thought you all got what you wanted, why are you still crying?

I thought you all got what you wanted, why are you still crying?
I want an end to all forms of affirmative action. I want an end to welfare support for illegitimate children. I want a much tougher criminal justice system.

Forum List

Back