The Buffalo Shooter draws a BLACK JUDGE - should he get the Death Penalty?

should he [Buffalo Shooter] get the Death Penalty?

• Total voters
That’s the first time I hear that one. But I will say that even if the jury had been all white, they would have convicted him.

They were going to convict Chauvin no matter what. I think fentanyl killed Floyd, not Chauvin’s knee.

A lot of people think that. It comes from press reports from cops who seize a pound of Fentanyl and claim it is enough to kill tens of thousands of people.

True story. I broke my ankle. Badly. I mean it was shattered. I live 40 minutes from the Hospital. Rural Georgia is good for some things like privacy and quiet. But bad for others like help when you need it.

The Paramedics came and before they set the ankle in a splint they gave me Fentanyl. A shot. The pain in my ankle was reduced enough for them to remove my shoe and put the splint on.

Fentanyl is a fast acting short term pain management medication. It started to wear off after about an hour.

Yes. People overdose on Fentanyl. They overdose on everything. You can die from drinking too much water. That doesn’t mean everyone who dies after drinking water overdosed.

The Defense put up a Medical Examiner. He didn’t say it was an overdose. He said that in his opinion it was Undetermined. He couldn’t explain what killed Floyd. He said the Fentanyl, Congestive Heart Disease, narrowed arteries, and carbon monoxide contributed.

It was the cross examination that sunk Chauvin. This was the Defense Expert mind you.

During the direct exam the ME said that the reason he ruled out suffocating as the cause was the absence of bruising on the back and neck. During the cross exam he admitted that such bruising is not always present in strangulation cases.

Further he admitted that he had no information on air quality or the amount of exhaust put out by that particular type of vehicle. And he had no studies that showed how much carbon monoxide is normally present on a street. And there was no indication of carbon monoxide in the blood of Floyd.

Then the Doctor himself drove the stake into the heart of Chauvin’s defense. He admitted that as a medical doctor he would not recommend that anyone remain kneeling on an unconscious person. Further if Chauvin had as his training had taught him to, performed CPR then it was not only possible but probable that Floyd would have lived.

This was the defense expert witness. And he ruled out overdose as a cause of death.

Chauvin was as good as convicted at that moment. Because his defense was that his actions were justified and proper given the circumstances. They were not proper. The Police Department policies said do not do it. They were not justified. The defense expert took that leg out. And Chauvin was done.

I haven’t written this in a while. I might as well now. So it will be ignored. Chauvin was sacrificed. But not to BLM or Democrats or anything like that. He was sacrificed to Middle Class America by the cops themselves.

That’s the first time I hear that one. But I will say that even if the jury had been all white, they would have convicted him.

They were going to convict Chauvin no matter what. I think fentanyl killed Floyd, not Chauvin’s knee.
You have a right to your opinion, but the folks who investigated the case show where it was Chauvin's knee that killed Floyd not Fentanyl.

A lot of people think that. It comes from press reports from cops who seize a pound of Fentanyl and claim it is enough to kill tens of thousands of people.

True story. I broke my ankle. Badly. I mean it was shattered. I live 40 minutes from the Hospital. Rural Georgia is good for some things like privacy and quiet. But bad for others like help when you need it.

The Paramedics came and before they set the ankle in a splint they gave me Fentanyl. A shot. The pain in my ankle was reduced enough for them to remove my shoe and put the splint on.

Fentanyl is a fast acting short term pain management medication. It started to wear off after about an hour.

Yes. People overdose on Fentanyl. They overdose on everything. You can die from drinking too much water. That doesn’t mean everyone who dies after drinking water overdosed.

The Defense put up a Medical Examiner. He didn’t say it was an overdose. He said that in his opinion it was Undetermined. He couldn’t explain what killed Floyd. He said the Fentanyl, Congestive Heart Disease, narrowed arteries, and carbon monoxide contributed.

It was the cross examination that sunk Chauvin. This was the Defense Expert mind you.

During the direct exam the ME said that the reason he ruled out suffocating as the cause was the absence of bruising on the back and neck. During the cross exam he admitted that such bruising is not always present in strangulation cases.

Further he admitted that he had no information on air quality or the amount of exhaust put out by that particular type of vehicle. And he had no studies that showed how much carbon monoxide is normally present on a street. And there was no indication of carbon monoxide in the blood of Floyd.

Then the Doctor himself drove the stake into the heart of Chauvin’s defense. He admitted that as a medical doctor he would not recommend that anyone remain kneeling on an unconscious person. Further if Chauvin had as his training had taught him to, performed CPR then it was not only possible but probable that Floyd would have lived.

This was the defense expert witness. And he ruled out overdose as a cause of death.

Chauvin was as good as convicted at that moment. Because his defense was that his actions were justified and proper given the circumstances. They were not proper. The Police Department policies said do not do it. They were not justified. The defense expert took that leg out. And Chauvin was done.

I haven’t written this in a while. I might as well now. So it will be ignored. Chauvin was sacrificed. But not to BLM or Democrats or anything like that. He was sacrificed to Middle Class America by the cops themselves.

All this would be a convincing argument if Floyd hadn’t complained about not being able to breathe even before they put him in the cruiser.

I don’t know if it was the fentanyl or a combination of things thereof but Floyd was saying “I can’t breathe.” long before they had him on the ground and long before Chauvin ever put his knee on Floyd’s neck.

I can’t ignore the fact that the prosecution, the judge and the jury and everyone involved in bringing charges against Chauvin knew that if they acquitted him, the country would have largely become a smoking ruin. It’s impossible not to consider that this may have been a factor in their thinking.

All this would be a convincing argument if Floyd hadn’t complained about not being able to breathe even before they put him in the cruiser.

I don’t know if it was the fentanyl or a combination of things thereof but Floyd was saying “I can’t breathe.” long before they had him on the ground and long before Chauvin ever put his knee on Floyd’s neck.

I can’t ignore the fact that the prosecution, the judge and the jury and everyone involved in bringing charges against Chauvin knew that if they acquitted him, the country would have largely become a smoking ruin. It’s impossible not to consider that this may have been a factor in their thinking.

Interesting. The same threats existed in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse. And the Jury there found him not guilty. Why didn’t that Jury feel the pressure you seem to believe so influenced the people in the Chauvin trial?

So let’s get started. Was the action prohibited by Policy?

The answer is yes. It was prohibited.

Part of the training Chauvin got according to the people who trained him was the danger of positional asphyxia. In other words. Causing people to suffocate because of their positioning.

So that takes us to his second argument. That the actions were justified.

For nearly three minutes after they could no longer get a response or a pulse. He stayed on top of Floyd.

The technique was still at that time authorized for combative arrestees. It is difficult to claim that Floyd was combative three minutes after he died.

Further Chauvin did not allow a Paramedic on the scene to provide threatment that may have saved Floyd’s life.

So we have to admit that the actions were not justified.

The conviction was however. Justified.

You have a right to your opinion, but the folks who investigated the case show where it was Chauvin's knee that killed Floyd not Fentanyl.
Oh I’m sure that’s how it was presented but I don’t buy it.

I don’t buy that having his left knee on Floyd’s neck with most of his body weight resting on his right side was enough to crush Floyd’s trachea, which is composed of hard cartilege.

When a person is strangled, direct pressure is applied to the trachea in order to crush or collapse it. I just don’t see anything in the photos or videos to suggest this is what happened.

Interesting. The same threats existed in the trial of Kyle Rittenhouse.

No they didn’t. That was never a factor in the Rittenhouse case because he shot white people. But that didn’t stop race hustlers and wokemuffins from trying to make it about race anyway.
And the Jury there found him not guilty. Why didn’t that Jury feel the pressure you seem to believe so influenced the people in the Chauvin trial?

Because he shot whites.
So let’s get started. Was the action prohibited by Policy?

The answer is yes. It was prohibited.

Part of the training Chauvin got according to the people who trained him was the danger of positional asphyxia. In other words. Causing people to suffocate because of their positioning.

So that takes us to his second argument. That the actions were justified.

For nearly three minutes after they could no longer get a response or a pulse. He stayed on top of Floyd.

The technique was still at that time authorized for combative arrestees. It is difficult to claim that Floyd was combative three minutes after he died.

Further Chauvin did not allow a Paramedic on the scene to provide threatment that may have saved Floyd’s life.

So we have to admit that the actions were not justified.

The conviction was however. Justified.

I have maintained from the beginning that if the knee on the neck went against policy then he should have been reprimanded accordingly. I just don’t believe it’s what killed Floyd.

While Chauvin may have had a weak defense, it still doesn’t mean he killed Floyd.

He was certainly sacrificed to somebody.

No they didn’t. That was never a factor in the Rittenhouse case because he shot white people. But that didn’t stop race hustlers and wokemuffins from trying to make it about race anyway.

Because he shot whites.

I have maintained from the beginning that if the knee on the neck went against policy then he should have been reprimanded accordingly. I just don’t believe it’s what killed Floyd.

So the actual Medical People are more ignorant about. You know. Medical stuff than you are?

The kid just killed 10 african americans and has an entire book written about how he hates black people. Stop acting stupid, Mike.

Neither did Massachussetts, and yet here we are with the Marathon bomber about to get the Penalty.

EDIT:

I agree, to be honest.
Can you link that book. And is writing that book a crime?

While Chauvin may have had a weak defense, it still doesn’t mean he killed Floyd.

He was certainly sacrificed to somebody.

In the 1960’s, Jack Webb was the power behind Dragnet and Adam 12. These police drama shows were instrumental in the idea that the police always followed the rules. In the 1970’s, you had different shows start up, and the trend goes through to this very day. Where a cop breaks the rules, but only when he KNOWS that the baddie is guilty. He breaks the rules to make sure the guilty doesn’t go free.

Movies, TV Shows, and even real life. The cops break the rules, but only because the Liberals make it so hard to get the bad guy off the street.

NCIS. Gibbs commits more violations of the law than the people he’s arresting in the average season.

So the idea that the cops are good people, almost super human, facing incredible odds and still winning the day and stopping the Baddies in the nick of time before they can rape, rob, murder, or whatever again. This idea is sort of planted in the minds of Americans.

The official position of course, is that violations of rules and laws are never permitted by the Departments against the Officers. The official position is that police misconduct is taken seriously and investigated and punished severely.

The official position.

For the official position, you have to keep the details out of the public light. Every single time something comes to the pubic light, usually by a video shot by some bystander, the reaction is exactly the same. I mean if you have seen it take place once, you can just about write the script for the next one.

The cop does something he knows good and well is wrong. Something he’s done a dozen, or hundred times before. Planting drugs, roughing up a suspect. Threatening someone. The cop has done it so often it’s routine. A glance, or even a code word to the fellow cops is occasionally used to let them know what is up.

Chauvin had 19 complaints over his career. Complaints that were investigated, and several were upheld. That is to say, the investigators had no choice but to admit it had actually happened. And was wrong.

So more than once a year, Chauvin was reported as acting improperly, and the system that would never tolerate any such misbehavior, covered it up, or at most gave him a reprimand and additional training. Additional training means you are saying this guy is a good cop, but just needs a little tightening up to get him in the right.

So what message is being sent? Let’s put it into your life, assuming you aren’t a cop. You come home from work and find the Wife upset. Your son, your fifteen year old son, was found balls deep in a girl down the street by her Father. Well you are going to have to punish the boy, and at the same time you can’t help but let your pride at the boy starting the journey of nailing the girls from slipping through.

That is what happened with Chauvin. When they couldn’t claim it was OK, they gave him a slap on the wrist while telling him good boy by patting him on the back.

Then something came up, Floyd came up. And they couldn’t just sweep it under the rug anymore. They had to take action. They had to bust him. Because they can’t admit that they have been tacitly encouraging this sort of behavior for his entire career.

As I said you could write the script. The Chief of Police rushes out, trampling women, children, cripples, you name it. He rushes out and makes a statement that is predictable in every way. How shocked, and how upset every single cop in the department is. They aren’t doing that to placate BLM. They aren’t doing it to satisfy the god damned Liberals and their bullshit bleeding heart nonsense.

They are doing it to let the Middle Class America, the average guy, pretend that the cops aren’t really doing that every day. So the average guy hears the words, and says, nah, the cops aren’t really roughing people up all the time. They aren’t planting drugs, they aren’t doing that sort of thing. The cops are good people, and they’re out there catching bad guys who would be doing terrible things to me and my family.

They sacrificed Chauvin to the Middle Class so they could continue to pretend that if the cops do break the rules, rarely, it is just to make sure the guilty don’t go free. And it is a bullshit rule anyway.

Think about it. The statements of the Chiefs is always the same isn’t it? Charleston South Carolina. Florida. California. Everywhere. It’s always the same. Ray Charles could see the pattern after a while.

Oh I’m sure that’s how it was presented but I don’t buy it.

I don’t buy that having his left knee on Floyd’s neck with most of his body weight resting on his right side was enough to crush Floyd’s trachea, which is composed of hard cartilege.

When a person is strangled, direct pressure is applied to the trachea in order to crush or collapse it. I just don’t see anything in the photos or videos to suggest this is what happened.
How many times has someone had their knee on your neck with your hands cuffed behind your back? Probably never.

According to a Court of Law he was, that was good enough for Zimmerman your eyes.
Self defense. The stupid nig attacked a guy with a gun. Same with Michael Brown. Then y'all make martyrs out of them. Stupid is as stupid does. That's what mama always said.

In my opinion, he should be permanently committed to a psychiatric prison. I am libertarian, and do not trust the government with power of life and death over individuals. To much likelihood of error.

I believe that we should not have "not guilty by reason of insanity," pleas, but rather allow pleas of "guilty, but insane." Let the person who claims diminished responsibility due to mental illness first admit to the act he claims insanity led to, and then present evidence of the insanity.

If he was insane, he should be presumed incurable, and incarcerated for life with appropriate mental health care. Even for a crime that might otherwise carry ten or twenty years, a commitment based on insanity should be permanent. A sane person can learn not to rob banks if given a severe punishment. An insane person will learn nothing from punishment.

So the actual Medical People are more ignorant about. You know. Medical stuff than you are?

No, I don’t believe they are more ignorant about medical stuff, I just think they were all intent on convicting Chauvin.

What I wonder is, did the prosecution take into account, or acknowlege in any way, that Floyd was complaining he couldn’t breathe even before they tried to put him in the cruiser.

Forum List

Back