The Buffalo Shooter draws a BLACK JUDGE - should he get the Death Penalty?

should he [Buffalo Shooter] get the Death Penalty?

• Total voters

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

BLACK JUDGE walked in this morning and said "Hey there" to the shooter, who killed 10 blacks less than a week ago. Should this kid get the DEATH PENALTY?

• Banned
Why are you linking the judge's skin color with what the ruling should be? Oh wait silly me, your a Democrat, everything is about skin color. My bad.

The kid just killed 10 african americans and has an entire book written about how he hates black people. Stop acting stupid, Mike.

I don’t think New York has the death penalty.
Neither did Massachussetts, and yet here we are with the Marathon bomber about to get the Penalty.

EDIT:

He should go to GenPop and let nature take its course.

I agree, to be honest.

BLACK JUDGE walked in this morning and said "Hey there" to the shooter, who killed 10 blacks less than a week ago. Should this kid get the DEATH PENALTY?

I don’t understand the question in the context of the opening remarks. What does the race of the judge have to do with the type of punishment the shooter should receive?

It's alleged that the former Governor of NY killed an estimated 10,000 mostly elderly citizens with an executive order. No attempt to investigate or indict the former governor but capital punishment is on the fantasy table for a psychotic 18 year old.

Forum List

Back