The Buffalo Shooter draws a BLACK JUDGE - should he get the Death Penalty?

should he [Buffalo Shooter] get the Death Penalty?

• Total voters
I don’t understand the question in the context of the opening remarks. What does the race of the judge have to do with the type of punishment the shooter should receive?

It seems like pinkfloyd88 is implying that the judge will be harsher because he is black and the accused is accused of having a racist motive in his murder of black victims.

If so, then he is excited because the shooter is going to be denied due process.

I guess he is just in favor of oppression.

It's alleged that the former Governor of NY killed an estimated 10,000 mostly elderly citizens with an executive order. No attempt to investigate or indict the former governor but capital punishment is on the fantasy table for a psychotic 18 year old.

Actually I think the op is fantasizing about the shooter being denied due process.

The skin color of the judge doesn't matter.
Skin color and political orientation matter massively, super-massively, it should not, but you'd have to have head in hole in ground not to know that yes indeed it does! The killer by the way, is an avowed leftist, and of course labeled as mentally ill, however psychopathy is not a mental illness, its a character disorder, and it is beyond all known treatment protocols..... :wink:

It's alleged that the former Governor of NY killed an estimated 10,000 mostly elderly citizens with an executive order. No attempt to investigate or indict the former governor but capital punishment is on the fantasy table for a psychotic 18 year old.
If the government wants to execute the former governor it's okay by me.

If he's found guilty the most he can get is life without parole.....That's why they are playing the "hate card". If he's convicted without it then it's 20 to life with the possibility of parole.

I think his lawyer might go with a insanity plea like John Hinckley.

It seems like pinkfloyd88 is implying that the judge will be harsher because he is black and the accused is accused of having a racist motive in his murder of black victims.

If so, then he is excited because the shooter is going to be denied due process.

I guess he is just in favor of oppression.

The implication seems to be that the black judge will be (or should be) biased in presiding over this case and if he is, that’s okay because he’s black.

BLACK JUDGE walked in this morning and said "Hey there" to the shooter, who killed 10 blacks less than a week ago. Should this kid get the DEATH PENALTY?

Groomercrats are so racist they don't realize they are extremely racist.

Groomercrats think if the judge was white it would go easy on the guy while a black judge will go hard on him... you know... because of their skin color.

Skin color and political orientation matter massively, super-massively, it should not, but you'd have to have head in hole in ground not to know that yes indeed it does! The killer by the way, is an avowed leftist, and of course labeled as mentally ill, however psychopathy is not a mental illness, its a character disorder, and it is beyond all known treatment protocols..... :wink:

An avowed leftist? Since when do Leftists accuse Leftists of replacing Whites with Minorities to dilute America? Hell you can read that nonsense all over here, and none of it is from Leftists. Mostly its the hard core Trump supporters who advocate that nonsense.

Forum List

Back