The Buffalo Shooter draws a BLACK JUDGE - should he get the Death Penalty?

should he [Buffalo Shooter] get the Death Penalty?

• Total voters
Stop lying racist. Republicans make everything about skin color. Democrats call you on it.

All this would be a convincing argument if Floyd hadn’t complained about not being able to breathe even before they put him in the cruiser.

I don’t know if it was the fentanyl or a combination of things thereof but Floyd was saying “I can’t breathe.” long before they had him on the ground and long before Chauvin ever put his knee on Floyd’s neck.

I can’t ignore the fact that the prosecution, the judge and the jury and everyone involved in bringing charges against Chauvin knew that if they acquitted him, the country would have largely become a smoking ruin. It’s impossible not to consider that this may have been a factor in their thinking.
Chauvin showed absolutely no empathy for a man gasping for breath and saying i cant breath and eventually crying out for his mother before he died .... Chauvin held the man on the ground and did not attempt to help Floyd at all ! i saw the video ! we all saw it ! Chauvin showed absolutely no emotion as Floyd died ... Chauvin is where he belongs .

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In the 1960’s, Jack Webb was the power behind Dragnet and Adam 12. These police drama shows were instrumental in the idea that the police always followed the rules. In the 1970’s, you had different shows start up, and the trend goes through to this very day. Where a cop breaks the rules, but only when he KNOWS that the baddie is guilty. He breaks the rules to make sure the guilty doesn’t go free.

Movies, TV Shows, and even real life. The cops break the rules, but only because the Liberals make it so hard to get the bad guy off the street.

NCIS. Gibbs commits more violations of the law than the people he’s arresting in the average season.

So the idea that the cops are good people, almost super human, facing incredible odds and still winning the day and stopping the Baddies in the nick of time before they can rape, rob, murder, or whatever again. This idea is sort of planted in the minds of Americans.

The official position of course, is that violations of rules and laws are never permitted by the Departments against the Officers. The official position is that police misconduct is taken seriously and investigated and punished severely.

The official position.

For the official position, you have to keep the details out of the public light. Every single time something comes to the pubic light, usually by a video shot by some bystander, the reaction is exactly the same. I mean if you have seen it take place once, you can just about write the script for the next one.

The cop does something he knows good and well is wrong. Something he’s done a dozen, or hundred times before. Planting drugs, roughing up a suspect. Threatening someone. The cop has done it so often it’s routine. A glance, or even a code word to the fellow cops is occasionally used to let them know what is up.

Chauvin had 19 complaints over his career. Complaints that were investigated, and several were upheld. That is to say, the investigators had no choice but to admit it had actually happened. And was wrong.

So more than once a year, Chauvin was reported as acting improperly, and the system that would never tolerate any such misbehavior, covered it up, or at most gave him a reprimand and additional training. Additional training means you are saying this guy is a good cop, but just needs a little tightening up to get him in the right.

So what message is being sent? Let’s put it into your life, assuming you aren’t a cop. You come home from work and find the Wife upset. Your son, your fifteen year old son, was found balls deep in a girl down the street by her Father. Well you are going to have to punish the boy, and at the same time you can’t help but let your pride at the boy starting the journey of nailing the girls from slipping through.

That is what happened with Chauvin. When they couldn’t claim it was OK, they gave him a slap on the wrist while telling him good boy by patting him on the back.

Then something came up, Floyd came up. And they couldn’t just sweep it under the rug anymore. They had to take action. They had to bust him. Because they can’t admit that they have been tacitly encouraging this sort of behavior for his entire career.

As I said you could write the script. The Chief of Police rushes out, trampling women, children, cripples, you name it. He rushes out and makes a statement that is predictable in every way. How shocked, and how upset every single cop in the department is. They aren’t doing that to placate BLM. They aren’t doing it to satisfy the god damned Liberals and their bullshit bleeding heart nonsense.

They are doing it to let the Middle Class America, the average guy, pretend that the cops aren’t really doing that every day. So the average guy hears the words, and says, nah, the cops aren’t really roughing people up all the time. They aren’t planting drugs, they aren’t doing that sort of thing. The cops are good people, and they’re out there catching bad guys who would be doing terrible things to me and my family.

They sacrificed Chauvin to the Middle Class so they could continue to pretend that if the cops do break the rules, rarely, it is just to make sure the guilty don’t go free. And it is a bullshit rule anyway.

Think about it. The statements of the Chiefs is always the same isn’t it? Charleston South Carolina. Florida. California. Everywhere. It’s always the same. Ray Charles could see the pattern after a while.

Look, I get all this and agree with most of it. I just believe, after watching the videos and seeing the pics, that Floyd died because of Chauvin’s knee.

Chauvin showed absolutely no empathy for a man gasping for breath and saying i cant breath and eventually crying out for his mother before he died .... Chauvin held the man on the ground and did not attempt to help Floyd at all ! i saw the video ! we all saw it ! Chauvin showed absolutely no emotion as Floyd died ... Chauvin is where he belongs .

Does any of this prove that Chauvin actually killed him?

Look, I get all this and agree with most of it. I just believe, after watching the videos and seeing the pics, that Floyd died because of Chauvin’s knee.

Well we have the expert witness the Defense called. On TV this is where they explain the crime and offer a theory about what really happened. To create the doubt about the version given by the prosecution.

The Defense Expert was another Medical Examiner. They needed him to say it was Fentanyl. He couldn’t. Because it would have killed him a lot sooner. The ME knew that. So the ME hedged as far as he could. He said Undetermined.

The Defense ME said that the Fentanyl was a contributing factor. But that was as far as he was willing to go.

Now you would think that the Defense could have found someone. Somewhere to say it was Fentanyl. But they couldn’t. The problem is that overdoses don’t work like that. That is why no ME in the nation was willing to come out and say it was an overdose. They knew that in doing so their professional reputation would be shredded. The Chauvin Trial would be their last professional act. If ever called to testify again the Chauvin trial would be thrown in their faces.

Now you can say that they feared retaliation. But let’s be honest. That wouldn’t stop everyone. I mean off the top of my head there are parts of Idaho where Blacks are so infrequently sighted as to nearly qualify as mythical. And the ME from those areas didn’t volunteer to testify that it had been an overdose.

So we are left with few alternatives to explain the death. I suppose we could call it a miracle. God struck Floyd down. But that seems a little convenient. I mean God choosing the exact moment when Chauvin was kneeling on Floyd.

Chauvin killing Floyd is the most likely remaining explanation. Especially when we consider the well known dangers of positional asphyxia that was listed in the training Chauvin received.

Well we have the expert witness the Defense called. On TV this is where they explain the crime and offer a theory about what really happened. To create the doubt about the version given by the prosecution.

The Defense Expert was another Medical Examiner. They needed him to say it was Fentanyl. He couldn’t. Because it would have killed him a lot sooner.

How do they know this?
The ME knew that. So the ME hedged as far as he could. He said Undetermined.

The Defense ME said that the Fentanyl was a contributing factor. But that was as far as he was willing to go.

It was probably as far as he could go. There was probably no way to prove the fentanyl killed him.
Now you would think that the Defense could have found someone. Somewhere to say it was Fentanyl. But they couldn’t. The problem is that overdoses don’t work like that. That is why no ME in the nation was willing to come out and say it was an overdose. They knew that in doing so their professional reputation would be shredded. The Chauvin Trial would be their last professional act. If ever called to testify again the Chauvin trial would be thrown in their faces.

Exactly. And therein lies the problem I have with the whole thing. If what you say is true then it essentially means that no one, including the prosection and all of the experts for the prosecution and the defense, was being objective.
Now you can say that they feared retaliation. But let’s be honest. That wouldn’t stop everyone. I mean off the top of my head there are parts of Idaho where Blacks are so infrequently sighted as to nearly qualify as mythical. And the ME from those areas didn’t volunteer to testify that it had been an overdose.

What?
So we are left with few alternatives to explain the death. I suppose we could call it a miracle. God struck Floyd down. But that seems a little convenient. I mean God choosing the exact moment when Chauvin was kneeling on Floyd.

Chauvin killing Floyd is the most likely remaining explanation. Especially when we consider the well known dangers of positional asphyxia that was listed in the training Chauvin received.

Why could we not say that the stew of drugs he had in his system (fentanyl, methamphetamines and cannabinoids) combined with his heart condition and high blood pressure and his highly agitated state induced a heart attack?

As I mentioned before, Floyd was complaining that he couldn’t breathe long before they had him on the ground and before Chavin’s knee was on his neck.

He was clearly stoned out of his gourd and was in a state of panic and blubbering before they even took him from his vehicle.

Given all this, I cannot discount the possibility he had a heart attack due to a combination of all these stressors.

How do they know this?

It was probably as far as he could go. There was probably no way to prove the fentanyl killed him.

Exactly. And therein lies the problem I have with the whole thing. If what you say is true then it essentially means that no one, including the prosection and all of the experts for the prosecution and the defense, was being objective.

What?

Why could we not say that the stew of drugs he had in his system (fentanyl, methamphetamines and cannabinoids) combined with his heart condition and high blood pressure and his highly agitated state induced a heart attack?

As I mentioned before, Floyd was complaining that he couldn’t breathe long before they had him on the ground and before Chavin’s knee was on his neck.

He was clearly stoned out of his gourd and was in a state of panic and blubbering before they even took him from his vehicle.

Given all this, I cannot discount the possibility he had a heart attack due to a combination of all these stressors.

They know this wasn’t an overdose because they know several things you are apparently ignorant of. First, there wasn’t enough Fentanyl in Floyds system to kill him. Despite the claim made on several RW websites and social media, there wasn’t enough Fentanyl in his system to kill him.

There were no symptoms or signs of an overdose.

Read the symptoms. Floyd wasn’t foaming at the mouth. He didn’t die because he took the drug. It wasn’t helping him. That’s for sure. But he didn’t die from the drug.

At this point it is a core belief with you that Chauvin didn’t kill Floyd and didn’t deserve the conviction. But he did. He did kill Floyd.

I keep mentioning the Positional Asphyxia. They warned him that it could happen from the positioning of Floyd and pressing down on him. The policy was that once the guy was no longer combative, you rolled him on his side. Chauvin didn’t. Chauvin made the warning of what could happen, what did happen.

I’m sorry. You hooked your wagon to the wrong horse here my fried.

• Love
They know this wasn’t an overdose because they know several things you are apparently ignorant of. First, there wasn’t enough Fentanyl in Floyds system to kill him. Despite the claim made on several RW websites and social media, there wasn’t enough Fentanyl in his system to kill him.

There were no symptoms or signs of an overdose.

Read the symptoms. Floyd wasn’t foaming at the mouth. He didn’t die because he took the drug. It wasn’t helping him. That’s for sure. But he didn’t die from the drug.

At this point it is a core belief with you that Chauvin didn’t kill Floyd and didn’t deserve the conviction. But he did. He did kill Floyd.

I keep mentioning the Positional Asphyxia. They warned him that it could happen from the positioning of Floyd and pressing down on him. The policy was that once the guy was no longer combative, you rolled him on his side. Chauvin didn’t. Chauvin made the warning of what could happen, what did happen.

I never said the fentanyl alone killed him. What I said was that I can’t discount the fact that he had a drug cocktail in his system, had a heart condition and high blood pressure and was in a high state of anxiety bordering on panic.
I’m sorry. You hooked your wagon to the wrong horse here my fried.

Have I? Then answer me this: If Chauvin’s knee on his neck is what killed him (by asphyxiation), why was Floyd saying he couldn’t breathe before they had him on the ground?

It proves you are just running that DS about something you don't know about.
Maybe, maybe not. But it also doesn’t prove Chauvin killed Floyd.

Two questions:

1.) Have you ever been handcuffed facedown on the ground with someone’s knee on your neck?

2.) I’m betting you never have either. So if neither one of us has experienced this, how is it that I don’t know what I’m talking about but you do?

I never said the fentanyl alone killed him. What I said was that I can’t discount the fact that he had a drug cocktail in his system, had a heart condition and high blood pressure and was in a high state of anxiety bordering on panic.

Have I? Then answer me this: If Chauvin’s knee on his neck is what killed him (by asphyxiation), why was Floyd saying he couldn’t breathe before they had him on the ground?

People on Everest talk right up until they lose consciousness and die. In the hospital who say they can’t breathe are evaluated and if their blood oxygen is low they are attended to.

If you are taking. You aren’t choking. That doesn’t mean you have no problem breathing.

Maybe, maybe not. But it also doesn’t prove Chauvin killed Floyd.

Two questions:

1.) Have you ever been handcuffed facedown on the ground with someone’s knee on your neck?d
As you replied earlier, what difference does that make?
2.) I’m betting you never have either. So if neither one of us has experienced this, how is it that I don’t know what I’m talking about but you do?
Did you examine Floyd's body?

How would you know more than the ME that did?

• Thanks
People on Everest talk right up until they lose consciousness and die. In the hospital who say they can’t breathe are evaluated and if their blood oxygen is low they are attended to.

If you are taking. You aren’t choking. That doesn’t mean you have no problem breathing.

That doesn’t answer the question. I didn’t say Floyd was talking up to the point of death, I said that he was saying he couldn’t breathe long before he was on the ground and the knee was on his neck.

He was saying this when he was still on his feet and they were trying to put him in the cruiser.

So again, if Chauvin’s knee on his neck is what killed Floyd then why was he saying he couldn’t breathe before Chauvin’s knee was on his neck and even before they had him on the ground?

No one who thinks Chauvin killed him has answered this question.

As you replied earlier, what difference does that make?

Then why did you ask?

Also, I didn’t ask what difference it makes, I asked what it proved.
Did you examine Floyd's body?

How would you know more than the ME that did?

You didn’t answer the question. If you’ve never been handcuffed facedown with a knee on your neck either then how is it that I don’t know what I’m talking about but you do?

Then why did you ask?

Also, I didn’t ask what difference it makes, I asked what it proved.
I wanted to know if you have ever had a knee on your neck while your hands were cuffed behind your back? If the answer is NO, then STFU.
You didn’t answer the question. If you’ve never been handcuffed facedown with a knee on your neck either then how is it that I don’t know what I’m talking about but you do?
I never claimed to know, you did. I have never examined his body, so how would I know more than the ME that did.

I wanted to know if you have ever had a knee on your neck while your hands were cuffed behind your back? If the answer is NO, then STFU.

I never claimed to know, you did. I have never examined his body, so how would I know more than the ME that did.

OOoooh, did he strike a NERVE?! LOL!!!

Forum List

Back