The bottom of the barrel

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

And that's where this clown resides along with Mike Pence. Those two, on a daily basis, competed to see which one could kiss Trump's ass the most. For Barr to now position himself as a disbeliever in the MAGA Cult movement is not only disingenuous but downright pathetic.

The entire time he was AG, he really served as Trump's personal lawyer and apologist. But, now, since he has seen the light, the question is what took you so damn long.

I don't blame Trump Cult members for now professing to see the light and running for the hills away from Trump, but at least be honest about why it took you so long to "get religion."

They are a pathetic lot deserving of our scorn! Bigly!!!

beat-dead-horse.jpg

And that's where this clown resides along with Mike Pence. Those two, on a daily basis, competed to see which one could kiss Trump's ass the most. For Barr to now position himself as a disbeliever in the MAGA Cult movement is not only disingenuous but downright pathetic.

The entire time he was AG, he really served as Trump's personal lawyer and apologist. But, now, since he has seen the light, the question is what took you so damn long.

I don't blame Trump Cult members for now professing to see the light and running for the hills away from Trump, but at least be honest about why it took you so long to "get religion."

Speaking of kissing Trump's ass.....you never complete a sentence without mentioning your Trumpybear....

A majority of Americans are missing the good times under President Trump as things continue to collapse under Biden and the Dems.

Yes, America is much better off under Biden

Ask anyone, they will tell ya

That barrel has been empty for a long time. You almost gotta laugh that while we are on the possible eve of a shooting war with Russia and energy prices are through the roof, desperate lefties would rather talk about the former A.G. Anything but Brandon.

OrangeGone.jpg

Hmmm -- If it is Trump who has "cult members", why is it that it is our special needs posters like Astrostar who are the ones who cannot stop invoking his name?

I wonder what it actually look like inside the cranium of aTDS cultist. Orange jello? Maybe some cottage cheese floating around?

The lack of self-awareness among these absolutely OBSESSIVE individuals is downright staggering.

The only question I have is whether they indulge in all this obvious projection because they recognize that they are unwell and are trying to deflect away from it or are simply dishonest as all get up.

Forum List

Back