The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

This raving lunatic that the MAGAs gave the keys to our White House got so incensed he lunged at and attempted to choke out one of his own Secret Service agents...

And this is who these people want to see back in Office.

#SMHGOP

I'm pretty sure the committee will want to question that agent.
face it commie ...dems have been screeching Trump did this and Trump did that for yrs and have been proven wrong again and again ? Americans aren't buying it ... nope Americans are buying gas at over 5$ a gallon along with everything else that costs have skyrocketed on ... there is a moral to the story of the boy who cried wolf ... people are fleeing the dem party by the millions .... the left have effectively isolated themselves from voters with their Trump obsession .

This raving lunatic that the MAGAs gave the keys to our White House got so incensed he lunged at and attempted to choke out one of his own Secret Service agents...

And this is who these people want to see back in Office.

#SMHGOP
Wrong…hearsay, from a person not in the car, and two who were in the car willing to testify that never happened….made up bullshit like the rest of it.

I have made no secret of my distaste of Trump, but I have a question...

Is it going to matter to anyone, besides Trump's acolytes, if the Secret Service agents testify, under oath, and deny all that was "revealed" today?

I have made no secret of my distaste of Trump, but I have a question...

Is it going to matter to anyone, besides Trump's acolytes, if the Secret Service agents testify, under oath, and deny all that was "revealed" today?

No. The Useful Idiots will continue to believe what they're told to believe. Reality makes no impact.

The whole thing was a clown show and the chief clown and conductor of the Three Ring Circus leading up to Jan. 6th was our ex-President, with a supporting cast of thousands.

The Democrats as usual were caught wrong-footed and unprepared, and all their attempts to impeach or investigate have proven all but useless. The American people are suckers for conmen.

Trump arranged the whole “Big Lie” campaign to stay in power. Jan. 6th itself was a shambolic circus. Despite this report, I really don’t think Trump had the balls or willingness to risk everything to pull it off. But an auto-golpe, a coup d’etat when you are still Commander-in-Chief and only have to stop an electoral count, is relatively easy to accomplish.

Trump’s plan was not flawed. He came close to throwing the election into the House. In any case, Trump is a cunning bastard who is still very much in the game; he let only his stupidest followers take the fall but personally retained leadership of his MAGA movement and the Republican Party. The Democrats and Biden are now so weak that this lunatic may indeed be our next President. God save us.

Last edited:
The whole thing was a clown show and the chief clown and conductor of the Three Ring Circus leading up to Jan. 6th was our ex-President, with a supporting cast of thousands.

Trump arranged the whole “Big Lie” campaign to stay in power. Jan. 6th itself was a shambolic circus and I really don’t think Trump and his faction had what what was needed to pull it off. But an auto-golpe, a coup d’etat when you are still Commander-in-Chief and only have to stop an electoral count, is relatively easy to accomplish.

Trump’s plan was not really flawed. He came close to throwing the election into the House. In any case, Trump is a cunning bastard who is still very much in the game; he let only his stupidest followers take the fall but retained leadership of his MAGA movement and the Republican Party. The Democrats and Biden are now so weak that this lunatic may indeed be our next President. God save us.

Another dope who evidently believes this shit

New Topics

Forum List

Back