The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

Notice how nobody is committing mass-shootings while the Dems are focused on trashing Trump?

FWb5FcLWYAMVae_.jpg

It's really very simple; I don't know why you're having so much trouble with it.

Do you still believe the "Trump lunged for the steering wheel story" or not?
As I've said: I believe that she reported what she was told.

Did it happen? I couldn't tell you. And it's just fluff in the big picture.

I know how important this is to you. But I just don't care. Sorry.

None of you care as you are disinterested in truth

Lol, either Trump is held accountable or yall pay for it. Fyck you very much.
Did not know that you were the sole arbitrator of all outcomes and that they must come out as you fantasize.

And then you have to threaten and curse when you don't get your way. A true democrat.

So you admit that you don't care about the truth. Explains all of your previous posts.

You believe what she said as reported? Are you interested in buying the Grand Canyon? I will sell it to you at a discount.

This is compelling testimony......this is mind-blowing.......where were you when C Hutchingsufck testified?
This is incredibly powerful......even Hillary (The Lying Bitch) says so.

So..........let me get this straight,.......these idiots said for over a year and a half that Trump didn't try to stop the riot......but now they're trashing him because he tried to stop the riot and wasn't allowed to.

What in the actual FUCK is going on here other than Democrats pulling their actual "Damned if you do and Damned if you don't" routine.

FWgnhmLUIAEG267.jpg

This is compelling testimony......this is mind-blowing.......where were you when C Hutchingsufck testified?
This is incredibly powerful......even Hillary (The Lying Bitch) says so.

And all officials, the FBI and real congress critters, said she is lying. The only power on display is the power to chow how the dems screwed the pooch, again.

Btw, just who told her this? Those cited in her statement deny it and will swear to that under oath. Was it the democrat operatives who told her to lie? Seems like a tactic that they like to use.

Forum List

Back