The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

LOL

So so many!

Keep believing Hillary is about to be charged! It’s real, it’s true! Your media echo chamber hasn’t been stringing you along for decades because ka-ching!
Hillary was just following Obama's orders.
She's never going to be charged because she'll rat out everyone else for all the shit they've done.

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing is being refuted about everything else Hutchison said, so the cult is clinging on to something she said she heard someone else say by someone who hasn’t testified under oath, and Trump’s aids who were there refused to testify, and those who did pleaded the 5th 147 times.

But no, it’s all a giant conspiracy to get Trump.

Keep clinging and sending money to your Orange God, snowflakes!

LOL
Amazing how ignorant you are. Even if what you're saying is true (which it is not), in any real trial, her entire testimony would still be completely discredited.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus is a Latin maxim meaning "false in one thing, false in everything." At common law, it is the legal principle that a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.

So..........let me get this straight,.......these idiots said for over a year and a half that Trump didn't try to stop the riot......but now they're trashing him because he tried to stop the riot and wasn't allowed to.

What in the actual FUCK is going on here other than Democrats pulling their actual "Damned if you do and Damned if you don't" routine.

View attachment 664467
This is important. They ranted for 18 months that he sat on his Orange ass and did nothing . It was a Constant complaint
Now we know he was outside in a car trying to go somewhere related to the protest

Uh-huh . . .

Lunged.jpg

Okay.

What's important to me is that Democrats stop lying. But that's never going to happen.
Intellectual dishonesty is not restricted to one end of the political spectrum. When it's pouring out of both ends like water through a fire hose, I don't care which end is "worse".

Maybe both ends should spend a little more time holding themselves accountable. For a change.

The riot never happened in your world? The only problem is deciding which crime should be prosecuted first.
when did i say there wasn’t a riot?

There is nothing to prosecute Trump for, there wasn’t five years ago, and there isn’t today

That’s all you’ve got?

Keep clinging!

LOL
Yes, the truth is something that you are not familiar with so you may not recognize it, Just keep repeating the lies that your masters tell you and the bigger the lie the more you must insist that it is true.

It`s looking like Hutchinson has far more credibility than Ornato.

Forum List

Back