The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

After ALL the shit Trump is responsible for, EVEN THIS won't make a dent in the opposition party? They can still go into a voting both in good conscience and vote for this trump piece of shitt?
View attachment 351789
Yeah sure jcc you fine republican patriot lol ....All you folks are traitors
name a crime then. Being not liked isn't a crime.
Asking another nation for help in OUR election giving favors to other countries for PERSONAL reasons??

Banana Republicans are okay with all that.
okay with what? prove your accusation son. you seem to think that's simple so come on man up mthr frr

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
So you choose to believe this. Do you also believe the other things Bolton says, or only the stuff that fits your narrative?
I believe most of what I've heard so far Don't ever forget, we are talking about a world class POS who will do anything to feather his nest
of course you do. you don't do facts.

After ALL the shit Trump is responsible for, EVEN THIS won't make a dent in the opposition party? They can still go into a voting both in good conscience and vote for this trump piece of shitt?
View attachment 351789
Yeah sure jcc you fine republican patriot lol ....All you folks are traitors
name a crime then. Being not liked isn't a crime.
Asking another nation for help in OUR election giving favors to other countries for PERSONAL reasons??
Biden did that, Trump never did. you still can't prove your own talking point. I can.

Bolton flat out said what we all knew. Trump only cares about himself not the country. It's all about getting re elected and winning. Not about making the country better. He may try to do some things to make the country better but he will and has already done more things that will make the country worse unless you are rich or really socially conservative. Those people he will MAGA for. No one else.

He is not mentally fit to be president. This is not the kind of person who should hold such a position as president of the united states.

And I truly believe America will vote him out in November. If not we get what we deserve.

And just like that John Bolton becomes the hero of the left
He's no hero.

He chose money, over country.... He should have testified at the impeachment trial.... He is no patriot.

Trump sold his country out to an adversary foreign country tor personal gain with asking for this foreign govt's help with his re-election....breaking the law and constitution.

Bolton sold his country out for book sales and $10 MILLION.

They both deserve eternal hell...
dude, why so much TDS? fk dude it's almost four years, ain't you worn out by now? I'm exhausted watching you cry soooo much.

Why so much TDS????

That is because there are so many TRUMPTARD DERANGED SYMPATHIZERS.

It's not sad it's funny, hysterical. Some here actually take it seriously, hard to imagine.
I take my life, money and family very serious. the one that doesn't affect them is trump. He is for jobs, not government hand outs. just know that's what one is voting between.
Not gov't hand outs ?? Are you fn crazy ? Who got that trillion he gave away ?? The 1% ,that's who Who got the billions he gave away ,,The farmers whose votes he was buying... Face it Trump is disgusting scum who isn't looking out for America , only himself

Pelosi was eating bats in Chinatown on February 24th.

Don’t ever forget that.
Are ALL your post the same lies like this one? Trump followers are good at this.
Pelosi ate cookies and dim sum in SF China town February 24.

What do you think dim sum is made from, anyhow? BTW, with a pandemic going on, she should have been locked in her basement with her ice cream. Not in public, but engaged in social distancing with mask
Oh my Prince you should know better than that. That was one of Trump nonsense attack.

That was February 24 when Pelosi visited her constituents in China Town SF. Did she violate any law or restrictions when she visited CT? Since when that is a problem?
If Ted Cruz visited his constituents in February and have a beer. Why is that a problem?

MASK? I have not seen your Dude wear a mask. He doesn’t want to wear mask because he doesn’t look good with mask. Biden wear mask and he blasted Biden. Do you even imagine the mentality of this moron president?

February 24 & 25 Trump went to India for photo op, February 28 rally (not a single attendees wear mask), March 7 & 8 golf trips. Do you see any difference?

March 15, 2020 Your worthless Dude issued social distancing.

And just like that John Bolton becomes the hero of the left
He's no hero.

He chose money, over country.... He should have testified at the impeachment trial.... He is no patriot.

Trump sold his country out to an adversary foreign country tor personal gain with asking for this foreign govt's help with his re-election....breaking the law and constitution.

Bolton sold his country out for book sales and $10 MILLION.

They both deserve eternal hell...
Hey fucking idiots. LEARN READING COMPREHENSION. “Held up aid for inquiries”. Shit we already knew. The fucking transcripts were released within a week. If one of these “journalists” actually want to do their job instead of chumming the waters with click bate....they should ask Bolton opinion on whether or not trumps behavior was illegal or an abuse of power. Tah-dah.
You are clueless and clearly were not paying attention during the Moscow Mitch sham impeachment trial.
So trump did what dozens of other presidents have in the past, including Obama (or any other president in recent history) making aid only available on a conditioned basis. Trump was so confident in his lack of wrongdoing he released the transcripts of the call. Not something a guilty person would do. They’d claim executive privilege...you know, like Obama did during the fast and furious investigation.

First trump was guilty of a vast conspiracy with Russia to alter the American election. Despite the audaciousness on the face of this accusation, we had a 2 and a half year investigation. A very thorough, expensive investigation. One that left no stone unturned. What did we find concerning the Russian collusion that the left was so convinced had happened.........0.000000000. You’d think the left would’ve learned its lesson by now. Nope. People *cough cough* are still saying “Moscow Mitch”. The Russian collusion bit was many factors worse than the Obama birther bit pushed by SOME on the right (ironically enough trump was one of them). Outside of him, I cannot think of a major voice on the right pushing the birthed thing. Maybe there’s a couple. Idk. Point being, the Russian collusion narrative was and still is pushed by essientially every major voice, publication, and political figure on the left. Even though it was bonkers on his face. Trump policy has been highly anti-Russia, far more than the Obama administration.

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
Of course Impeached President Trump will deny. So, who do we believe, a hard core conservative Republican or Trump who lies hourly?

Trump is Exonerated, no longer "impeached", proclaimed Innocent as a newborn babe by the Senate
LOLOL

Impeached Trump was indeed impeached. That's a stain not even his most ardent acolytes such as yourself can cleanse.

Not a stain at all, it was a Fake Impeachment.

No actual Crime was alleged. Looking at the criminal code neither "abuse of power" nor "obstruction of Congress" is any sort of crime, much less a high one.

Not that there was no evidence to prove either situation.
And who are you to proclaimed it was a Fake Impeachment?

Yes he was impeached. And it will go down in history that Trump was impeached...

Trump abuse of power? Even Lamar Alexander a GOPs disagreed with you.

It was Fake, because it wasn't for a crime at all, much less a "High Crime" that the constitution demands.

Where is "obstruction of congress" or "abuse of power" in the criminal law books?

What difference does it make? He was impeached and you don’t even know the difference. You and the rest are in denial. LOL.
He lied like HELL most or all you don’t even know the differences.

Using disinfectant or injecting disinfectant.... Live on video...... Trump sympathizers....... He didn’t say it.

So trump did what dozens of other presidents have in the past, including Obama (or any other president in recent history) making aid only available on a conditioned basis.

List the other President(s) who was caught trying to strong arm a President of a country into publicly announcing an investigation in to a domestic political rival using already approved bi-partisan aid as leverage?

" Bolton’s book, which is getting terrible reviews, is a compilation of lies and made up stories, all intended to make me look bad. Many of the ridiculous statements he attributes to me were never made, pure fiction. Just trying to get even for firing him like the sick puppy he is!

Wacko John Bolton’s “exceedingly tedious”(New York Times) book is made up of lies & fake stories. Said all good about me, in print, until the day I fired him. A disgruntled boring fool who only wanted to go to war. Never had a clue, was ostracized & happily dumped. What a dope! " - Trump

Very funny. Do you have a proof getting a terrible reviews???? You believed all of Trump garbage conspiracies with NO proof. All of you also believed his piece of shit goon Guilliani with the Ukraine scandal..... You don’t believe Bolton published book? Typical Trump supporter.

List the other President(s) who was caught trying to strong arm a President of a country into publicly announcing an investigation in to a domestic political rival using already approved bi-partisan aid as leverage?
And he was completely exonerated.

Bolton the greedy coward saved this info for his personal gain, instead of doing the right thing for his country and testifying at the impeachment trial.

Of course Impeached President Trump will deny. So, who do we believe, a hard core conservative Republican or Trump who lies hourly?

Trump is Exonerated, no longer "impeached", proclaimed Innocent as a newborn babe by the Senate
LOLOL

Impeached Trump was indeed impeached. That's a stain not even his most ardent acolytes such as yourself can cleanse.

Not a stain at all, it was a Fake Impeachment.

No actual Crime was alleged. Looking at the criminal code neither "abuse of power" nor "obstruction of Congress" is any sort of crime, much less a high one.

Not that there was no evidence to prove either situation.
And who are you to proclaimed it was a Fake Impeachment?

Yes he was impeached. And it will go down in history that Trump was impeached...

Trump abuse of power? Even Lamar Alexander a GOPs disagreed with you.

It was Fake, because it wasn't for a crime at all, much less a "High Crime" that the constitution demands.

Where is "obstruction of congress" or "abuse of power" in the criminal law books?

They’re in the Constitution a$$hat. Impeachment isn’t in the criminal law code either.

The criminal code consists of crimes again the people. Crimes against the Constitution aren’t listed.

Isn’t the left tired of “BOMBSHELLS” that never amount to anything yet?

Notice the wording. Inquiries. Plural. Yes we knew trump tied aid to inquiries. He released the entire transcript of the fucking call. Biden did the same. Gotttdamn the left is getting really fucking desperate
Trump has side stepped many bomb shells that should have got him.
His luck is running out.
And his dumbshit followers will go down with him.
Oh cool, Biden is going to punish half of America? The half that didn’t vote for him? Sounds like democracy in a nutshell.

So trump is either an evil genius that always escapes in the end, and uses political Kung-fu the likes that have never been seen before............Or all the bombshells have been BS. Media driving narrative so their anti-trump followers can’t peel their eyes away from the news.
The true Trump supporters are a very small % of the population. We are not talking about those who may have voted for Trump. We are talking about those who continually rationalize his lieing, cheating, immorality, self-serving policies. People like you.
name a lie. still waiting on that. all the fact checking and still not one lie can you produce. I've debunked them all that have been brought up.
Here you go

Trump said the noise from windmills cause cancer and are a “graveyard” for birds. “They kill all the birds,” he said in August 2019

May 11, 2020 he said “Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful” and “If somebody wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.”

"Article II allows me to do whatever I want,” Trump told ABC News in June.

March 17th he said “I’ve always known this is a real—this is a pandemic. I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic … I’ve always viewed it as very serious.”

“You’re not paying for those tariffs. China’s paying for those tariffs,” the president told an Ohio crowd in August. “Until such time as there is a deal, we will be taxing the hell out of China.”

“Complete and total exoneration,” Trump wrote in one tweet in March after the Mueller report was released. It's an inaccurate claim he repeated often.

In September, the president came under fire for tweeting that Hurricane Dorian was expected to hit Alabama despite the fact that the vast majority of forecasts said it would not, according to a review by The Associated Press.

People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once. They end up using more water. So, EPA is looking at that very strongly, at my suggestion,"

So you choose to believe this. Do you also believe the other things Bolton says, or only the stuff that fits your narrative?
I do not believe Bolton is a liar.
I do not agree with the majority of his policies, but I have not heard even his enemies call him a liar.

Isn’t the left tired of “BOMBSHELLS” that never amount to anything yet?

Notice the wording. Inquiries. Plural. Yes we knew trump tied aid to inquiries. He released the entire transcript of the fucking call. Biden did the same. Gotttdamn the left is getting really fucking desperate
Trump has side stepped many bomb shells that should have got him.
His luck is running out.
And his dumbshit followers will go down with him.
Oh cool, Biden is going to punish half of America? The half that didn’t vote for him? Sounds like democracy in a nutshell.

So trump is either an evil genius that always escapes in the end, and uses political Kung-fu the likes that have never been seen before............Or all the bombshells have been BS. Media driving narrative so their anti-trump followers can’t peel their eyes away from the news.
The true Trump supporters are a very small % of the population. We are not talking about those who may have voted for Trump. We are talking about those who continually rationalize his lieing, cheating, immorality, self-serving policies. People like you.
name a lie. still waiting on that. all the fact checking and still not one lie can you produce. I've debunked them all that have been brought up.
Name a lie? Really? YOU debunked them all? YOU? Here are some of Trump BS.

1. New Hampshire Trump rally January 28, 2020. Mexico is paying the wall by the immigrants through redemptions. That’s a lie. Mexican immigrants are not paying anything.

2. Blamed Obama left the shelves empty on Coronavirus stockpile. That’s lie? What happened to the last 3 years??

3. Obama left faulty testing on Covid-19. That’s a lie. Covid-19 only showed up in US January 2020.

4. June 18, 2020 interview with Hannity. Trump told Hannity that Biden wants to defund the police force. That’s a lie. Biden came out expressed he does NOT support defunding police force.

5. January 27, 2020 in a tweet. The Democrats controlled House never even ask John Bolton to testify. That’s a lie. The Democrats did asked John Bolton to testify.

I don’t have all week to list ALL of Trump lies. I’ll wait here for your debunk.

I guess your tax cut was barely anything at all since your a liberal. Trump made us safe by enacting the Muslim ban. Trump made us safe by building the border wall. You libs never give any credit to Trump.

Forum List

Back