The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

It was bigotry and racism that fueled the right to try and disqualify Obama as not being Constitutionally eligible to be president.

USMB definition ALERT

"bigotry and racism" = noticing the following

obama-bio-born-in-kenya.png

KenyanBornObama.jpg

Harvard Law Review yearbook I believe....
LOL

Post it, cause I say you're full of shit.

Letter: Obama’s words may have created birther movement – Chico Enterprise-Record

I have no means to prove or disprove Obama was born in Hawaii. I do believe Obama himself planted the seeds of the “birther” movement.

Fact: In 1990 Obama was elected the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, a student publication featuring analysis of important legal matters. The review’s student yearbook includes a biography of Obama, stating “born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

Someone is full of shit. As usual, it is you....

Drafts of the book outline the potential testimony of the former national security adviser if he were called as a witness in the president’s impeachment trial.

WASHINGTON — President Trump told his national security adviser in August that he wanted to continue freezing $391 million in security assistance to Ukraine until officials there helped with investigations into Democrats including the Bidens, according to an unpublished manuscript by the former adviser, John R. Bolton.

NYT: Trump Tied Ukraine Aid to Demands for Inquiries, Bolton Book Says

John Bolton Reportedly Recalls Trump Tying Ukraine Aid To Biden Investigation

How can Republicans not vote for witnesses after this? By Maggie Haberman and Michael S. Schmidt. They are two of the Times best and most credible reporters.
Bolton wasn't in on the call.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

There’s much more to this than the phone call. Bolton was in on many things.
I see, so the President now has NO confidentiality in discussions with his advisers....Is that now for all going forward, or just THIS President?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Harvard Law Review yearbook I believe....
LOL

Post it, cause I say you're full of shit.

Letter: Obama’s words may have created birther movement – Chico Enterprise-Record

I have no means to prove or disprove Obama was born in Hawaii. I do believe Obama himself planted the seeds of the “birther” movement.

Fact: In 1990 Obama was elected the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, a student publication featuring analysis of important legal matters. The review’s student yearbook includes a biography of Obama, stating “born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.”

Someone is full of shit. As usual, it is you....
LOL

That's not Obama's yearbook, ya fruitcake. That's Todd Radke, in an opinion piece, claiming his yearbook stated he was born in Kenya. :eusa_doh:

This is why everyone here laughs at you, ya flamin' lunatic.

And Obama didn't write that, his publisher did.

LMFAO!!!

His "publisher" made it up!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fruitcake, you said it was in his yearbook. Now you see it was actually a mistake made by his publisher, during their research into Obsma to promote him. His own publisher said they made the mistake and that almost none of their clients wrote their own bio's.

This is the reason everyone laughs at you.

Fruitcake, you said it was in his yearbook.

No, I QUOTED THAT with link....

Now you see it was actually a mistake made by his publisher,

Nobody with an IQ over 4 would believe that BULLSHIT.

Obama wrote that, and then hit it.....
Your link was to an opinion piece that claimed it without providing any evidence. You couldn't post a link to Obama's actual yearbook because it doesn't actually state what you claim.

As far as your IQ, it fails to produce a shred of evidence to show Obama wrote that bio. It stems completely from your perverted imagination.

Which again, is why everyone laughs at you.

Sure, but had they followed Bubba's impeachment trial example and had closed door testimony and only presented excerpts as testimony, would you have been appeased and not carried on about "No witnesses, no witnesses!"? Not likely.
There was a fundamental difference between the two Impeachments. With Clinton, the investigation was done in private by an Independent Counsel for a year. All depositions and evidence gathering were done in secret before the Congress ever got involved. Whereas with Impeached Trump, that was done by the House inquiry where the right screeched how unfair it was and even stormed their hearing with proverbial torches and pitchforks.
Its just that we don't care. A political body that has lied to us for years and decades. Calls to impeach a man long before the election. Sounds more like a Communist ploy against an arch rival running against a corrupted and sour smelling system.
Grow a pair. The right was trying to disqualify Obama from before he was president, up until he left office.
There may have been people on the right that did not like Obama. But they were afraid. For obvious reasons. You saw the riots from the antifa communist groups and african americans as the whole system was corrupted with anarchists and pure progs put into top positions. No one tried to stop them. I told you before. You are the consolation prize. Death, destruction and carnage is a great vengeance and vendetta to people who ph uk with others. America had a good run. We are now on fumes with a tattered constitution. And the current president standing in the way of the route to total meltdown.
Oh, please.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Few people ever heard of Antifa in the U.S. before Impeached Trump. It was bigotry and racism that fueled the right to try and disqualify Obama as not being Constitutionally eligible to be president. Just look at this site. I myopic viewpoint where nearly all of the unabashed racists are on your side of the aisle.
FALSE! Your side of the aisle supports Affirmative Action. America's #1 and largest racism.

Slobbers a senile old coot.

Here are just a few of the Ukrainians who threatened to remove their president at tbd time unless he got rid of Shokin, because he was corrupt...

Elected on a promise to reform Ukraine and fight corruption, reformers now fear Poroshenko has gone off course. The current imbroglio centers on Shokin, a Poroshenko ally and protector of the country’s corrupt old guard. Ukrainian reformers, including prominent civil society organizations and more than 100 members of the Verkhovna Rada, have demanded that Poroshenko fire Shokin—a request Poroshenko has ignored.
:puhleeze: :laugh:. Anybody can drum up a bunch of protestors about anything, anybody, anytime. You insult the intelligence of everyone on this board. :rolleyes:
LOLOL

Their protests show Shokin was corrupt. And it wasn't just them. The rada wanted Shokin out because he was corrupt. About 6 months later, with Poroshenko not getting rid of Shokin, Biden finished the job.
As said, anybody can drum up a few protestors. They mean nothing. Nor does it matter if Shokin is corrupt or not.

What matters is that the now meaningless Biden threatened the Ukrainians to get something he wanted.

Y’all love your corrupt prosecutors don’t ya.
"Corrupt", by investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma ?

As for Biden's corruption, it wouldn't matter who the prosecutor was. the mere fact that he demanded something from somebody under a threat is HIS corruption, which he publicized.
LOLOL

Gramps, the corrupt prosecutor he's talking about is Shokin.

2015114cohen2.jpg
You don't understand English. Doesn't matter who that prosecutor was. Biden proved his malice, but he's finished anyway.

Democrats were worried about his gaffes. Ha ha. I like the one where he offered condolences for the death of a prime Minister's wife. She was alive at the time. Sorry, idiots don't qualify to be POTUS. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back