The judge has to apply the law, not right-wing fantasy. Our Constitution is express not implied in any way.
That's what I mean. He's going to rule against you, which will leave you with two choices. Either he doesn't understand the law or you don't. That's why I'm going to be interested to watch you explain to us how you know the law better than he does.

All the Judicature has proved thus far, is that under Capitalism, money Talks and can purchase quality time before the Court even if only with scores of frivolous lawsuits while merit walks.
I'm really not surprised you wrote that, because you're laying the groundwork for your excuse when you lose. You will say everything EXCEPT that you were wrong and your case had no merit. Which means you will still think you are right and the entire legal profession is wrong. Every judge in the country could laugh your case out of court and you'd still come on here spouting the same failed carp and insist that they are all wrong and only you are right.

Actually, tell us, what would it take for you to admit you are wrong?

I'm really not surprised you wrote that, because you're laying the groundwork for your excuse when you lose. You will say everything EXCEPT that you were wrong and your case had no merit. Which means you will still think you are right and the entire legal profession is wrong. Every judge in the country could laugh your case out of court and you'd still come on here spouting the same failed carp and insist that they are all wrong and only you are right.

Actually, tell us, what would it take for you to admit you are wrong?
lol. I get to proclaim that right-wingers are and were, nothing but filthy, immoral and intellectual false witness bearers wno don't care about natural rights or being legal to express laws.

Me resorting to fallacy and being clueless and Causeless about the issues I argue. It really is that simple. I don't love my Opinion more than Constitutional law.
And when every legal mind in the country explains to you how your opinion on Constitutional law is wrong, what will you do?

lol. I get to proclaim that right-wingers are and were, nothing but filthy, immoral and intellectual false witness bearers wno don't care about natural rights or being legal to express laws.
Except that you've been claiming this for years and have never been right about it once.

Get them on here. No one but ignorant right-wingers are claiming what y'all do.
Don't have to. You're going to have a judge tell you. Also, there have been no successful challenges to UC law saying that it is unconstitutional. When the preponderance of legal opinion is solidly against you, it behooves you to acknowledge that you are incorrect.

Only because right-wingers have no moral of true witness bearing. Being clueless and Causeless and claiming what y'all do inspires absolutely no confidence in y'all's sincerity.
And what excuse are you going to give when the judge tells you as well. Are you going to say he's lying, or are you going to say he doesn't understand the law as well as you do?

And, please please do tell us his reaction when you tell him he doesn't understand the law. After, of course, he releases you from being jailed for contempt of court.

Don't have to. You're going to have a judge tell you. Also, there have been no successful challenges to UC law saying that it is unconstitutional. When the preponderance of legal opinion is solidly against you, it behooves you to acknowledge that you are incorrect.
I filed my case with the Court back in September of last year. No one has suggested it has no merit. Why should I take right wingers seriously when they have no valid (legal or otherwise) arguments?

And what excuse are you going to give when the judge tells you as well. Are you going to say he's lying, or are you going to say he doesn't understand the law as well as you do?

And, please please do tell us his reaction when you tell him he doesn't understand the law. After, of course, he releases you from being jailed for contempt of court.
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful. I am not going to lose on the merits.

I filed my case with the Court back in September of last year. No one has suggested it has no merit. Why should I take right wingers seriously when they have no valid (legal or otherwise) arguments?
Have you had any indication at all that the judge is going to rule in your favor?

New Topics

Forum List

Back