The blue states dropping mandates are scared of the midterms

The science HAS NOT CHANED...THE POLLS HAVE.

The authroitarian left overplayed their hand.

This was a dry run to 100% fascism, next time they might do it right and they might be successful.
Not in my neighborhood.

1645025279021.png

The science HAS NOT CHANED...THE POLLS HAVE.

The authroitarian left overplayed their hand.

This was a dry run to 100% fascism, next time they might do it right and they might be successful.
The science was an indicator and always will be. We have a clearer view and the people are choosing to favor their odds of making it through a better known threat, in a more normalized manner. It does not have to do with midterms. Do you get up, think about how your personal day-to-day living decision will affect a midterm election. No. Neither does anybody else, no matter how much the pundits would like to influence you.
This was not a dry run on fascism. Get real.

This thread is the prefect example of what it is like to be a partisan hack.

For 2 years we heard how evil the left was for making people wear mask, now we are hearing how evil the left is for lifting said mask requirement.

This thread is the prefect example of what it is like to be a partisan hack.

For 2 years we heard how evil the left was for making people wear mask, now we are hearing how evil the left is for lifting said mask requirement.
Wrong. How evil the left is for not lifting it sooner and the only reason they are is due to the midterms.

We know, the left isn't evil at all, they just care about everybody, right? ;)

They are evil for sure, just like you all on the right.

Personally I am glad my state is finally dropping them as I am not a big enough asshole to make some poor hourly wage employee try and enforce them so I wear one if the business requires it.

Forum List

Back