The blue states dropping mandates are scared of the midterms

They should have done it 3 weeks ago if it were due to your graph.

Ok

Why are my kids wearing masks in school TODAY? Doesn't your chart illustrate they should not need to?

We have been over this and you know I do not agree with them being made to do so. Hell, even here in Ill the school mask requirements are going away finally

They are evil for sure, just like you all on the right.

Personally I am glad my state is finally dropping them as I am not a big enough asshole to make some poor hourly wage employee try and enforce them so I wear one if the business requires it.

But your posting track record doesn't prove that statement, you only take issue with the right. If I had a graph like the one you just presented showing negative comments to those on the right/right policies vs negative comments you've made to those on the left/left policies, there would be no contest.

The science was an indicator and always will be. We have a clearer view and the people are choosing to favor their odds of making it through a better known threat, in a more normalized manner. It does not have to do with midterms. Do you get up, think about how your personal day-to-day living decision will affect a midterm election. No. Neither does anybody else, no matter how much the pundits would like to influence you.
This was not a dry run on fascism. Get real.
For all My life, including the time period from December 2019 to the present, I have woken and lived My life the way I think it ought to be lived. From February to the present day, I have been told that I am some kind of a fascist, selfish, unAmerican asshole for not caving into the fear the Nazi's faction of this country perpetrated to control how I should wake up, live during the day, and how to go to bed.

I was censored, ridiculed, and some even tried to cancel Me.

All because of the "science".

The SCIENCE has NOT changed because it was never the science that was telling them to do these things.

They are getting a good look at the poll numbers and are scared of the slaughter that is coming in November and are trying to mitigate that.

It doesn't really matter how much water you carry for them, or how idiotically you deflect their motives. This is what is going down.

But your posting track record doesn't prove that statement, you only take issue with the right. If I had a graph like the one you just presented showing negative comments to those on the right/right policies vs negative comments you've made to those on the left/left policies, there would be no contest.

You are correct, there are 3 to 4 times more people on the right on this forum than the left, thus I tend to respond to them the most. Simple math

Ok

We have been over this and you know I do not agree with them being made to do so. Hell, even here in Ill the school mask requirements are going away finally
My kids also wore them playing basketball yesterday. Why? Blue States are all about control NOT science. If it were science then we would be mask free today. So you asked if it is because of the chart and my answer is NO! It is because midterms are coming and they see the tide is turning. Moms are not fond of kids in masks. My 4-year old niece doesn't know a world where people don't wear masks. That is insane to me.

was zero ever the stated goal?

Masks were enforced from the get go, were they not?

Do you think that maybe less and less people are also getting tested??? People are beyond tired of it at this point, and are most likely not interested in getting tested any longer.

The science changed many months ago, if not a year ago at worst.

THE ONLY REASON THESE BLUE STATES ARE CHANGING MANDATES IS THE COMMUNISTS ARE SCARED.

Do not fall for this bullshit. Do not vote for anyone who supported mandates and passports.

That is fascism.

Do you think that maybe less and less people are also getting tested???

Not sure about this. A few weeks ago when my wife was worried she might have it there was a 3 week wait to find a test anywhere but her work, a VA hospital.

People are beyond tired of it at this point, and are most likely not interested in getting tested any longer.

I agree we are all very tired of this

Forum List

Back