Don Jr accuses Presiden Biden & son Hunter of being in Ukraine's pocket "while we're on the verge of World War 3", compares kids' masks to diapers

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we need send hunter back to ukraine to fix this russia invasion mess

The same intelligence agencies that told us Hunter Biden's Laptop From Hell was Russian Disinformation told us Russia was going to invade Ukraine on February 16th

Yes, this could go to shit in a second and Fox News goes on and on about Bidens weakness. Course when asked what they would do different they stutter and babble and say they would have been tougher on Russia since way back. Yea, sure. They are really talking about WWIII

the GOP is simply holding Hunter to the same standard liberals held Ivanka, Don Jr, and hell, even then-12 year old Barron
If I recall correctly, at some point, all of them but Barron were government employees. So? Barron should be off limits, and Hunter is I dont even know what.

Not in Ukraine's pocket. In the EU's pocket. My partner was from Kyev. He was RUSSIAN. Ukrainians are ethnically Russian and they won't let the EU take that away from them.

The same intelligence agencies that told us Hunter Biden's Laptop From Hell was Russian Disinformation told us Russia was going to invade Ukraine on February 16th

Another useless thread from a useless poster. What are you trying to accomplish by posting this exactly?

The Trump's are personal. They are laser focused on Hunter, Joe, Hillary... Trying to get revenge because they look like damned fools.
Gotta allow space for the inevitable Trump bash. What self-respecting thread would be complete without it ? :rolleyes:

Nothing better than a lecture by a coke head who lived in his car when he left Daddy and his money.

Forum List

Back