The BLOOD has not even finished flowing from the victims in Paris.

ALL of you need to step back a bit and chill. Our partisan poison does not need to traverse the globe nor our neighborhoods.

STOP
Nope. Never pass up an opportunity to smack Democrats around.
I'll pass. Human dignity is a rare commodity these days apparently

Since when does the left exhibit "dignity?" The left needs to be defeated, and I'll use whatever legal means I can to do it.

• Banned
ALL of you need to step back a bit and chill. Our partisan poison does not need to traverse the globe nor our neighborhoods.

STOP

Since when does the left exhibit "dignity?" The left needs to be defeated, and I'll use whatever legal means I can to do it.
Are YOU the left? Why don't you try leading by example for a change....

Everyone wants shit to change but no one is willing to do what it takes

• Banned

STOP
Did you imagine they would cut you some slack?
Nope. The left doesn't, you all on the right don't. But I try nonetheless

STOP

It's too late for that. The left has already demonstrated its utter ruthlessness with regard to incidents like these. Only a fool would turn the other cheek.

STOP

Then you have your answer. The left doesn't, so why should we?

STOP

It's too late for that. The left has already demonstrated its utter ruthlessness with regard to incidents like these. Only a fool would turn the other cheek.
It's never too late. And I'm not asking you to turn the other cheek, I'm asking you not to throw the punch that hits the cheek first.

STOP

--- because nothing says "dignity" like a little boy giving the finger with jelly smeared all over his face.

STOP

Then you have your answer. The left doesn't, so why should we?
Because I strive to be the best I can rather that stooping to the level of those around me. Sometimes it is better to be unspoken and understood than a loudmouth & mocked

STOP

^^ Eliminationism, articulated.

Love and kindness...it always works with Muslim radicals.
This isn't about Muslims, it's about us. Did those savages that committed this act buy our dignity? Did our humanity get sold off to the highest bidder? Is our partisanship only hours after the attack somehow going to be our salvation?

STOP

They can't.

They just can't.

My heart goes out to the French.

Why can't at least the first ours be about the actual victims and not on how this can benefit the Right or the Left in the United States politically?

STOP

^^ Eliminationism, articulated.
Big words & my whiskey don't compute

Forum List

Back