The Birthing of a God

The Birthing of a God

When you consider just how unreliable everything in the bible is you really do only have blind faith. HOw does it feel to wish to control tens if not hundreds of millions of people based on a feeling.

I feel fine about my faith. How do you feel about your obsession?

The Birthing of a God

When you consider just how unreliable everything in the bible is you really do only have blind faith. HOw does it feel to wish to control tens if not hundreds of millions of people based on a feeling.

There are those that shall have salvation when they pass on. Then there are those that will be worm food. Which one are you?

The Birthing of a God

There are those that shall have salvation when they pass on. Then there are those that will be worm food. Which one are you?

I trust in the mercy of God. Which one are you?

The Birthing of a God

You mean like the universe had a beginning? Nope, that was correct.

There is psychic blindness which is close to stupidity, stupidity being a 7-11 convenience-store approach to reasoning that always gets the reality it deserves. That is why stupidity will not turn on itself, do violence to itself, which is what is required in order to wean from stupidity. Birthing of the son was invoked by Jakob Boehme, which translates to Henri Bergson's notion of the triplicity of flux.(Deleuze, Bergsonism). This pure yang with no yin is also a taoist concept, though yang is overmasculinized. That is why a theologian tweaks out before a lesbian tweaks out. If Theo doesn't appear to be tweaking out, it's because he has already been described by Thoreau as living a life of quiet desperation, though the mental geometry of his religion means a deadly piety, barely maintaining.

Successful behaviors naturally lead to success, just as failed behaviors naturally lead to failure.

The Birthing of a God

Exactly.

It’s a settled and accepted fact – beyond dispute – that religion and ‘god’ as perceived by theists are creations of man.

The Birthing of a God

Exactly.

It’s a settled and accepted fact – beyond dispute – that religion and ‘god’ as perceived by theists are creations of man.

Really? How exactly did you deduce this accepted fact that is beyond dispute, Clay?

The Birthing of a God

That was a cool vid

I wouldnt necessarily accept it wholesale, but it shares my sentiment anyway

Forum List

Back