The biggest response to the Roe v Wade decision.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
While protests and some disorder will certainly occur as a result of the SCOTUS striking down R v W, I think the biggest and most important response will be that women will be much more careful about who they have sex with and/or when they have sex. Of course, a lot of guys aren't going to like this either. There may even be some violence against women who choose to be more careful in this regard.

Last edited:
While protests and some disorder will certainly occur as a result of the SCOTUS striking down R v W, I think the biggest and most important response will be that women will be much more careful about who they have sex with and/or when (or if) they have sex. Of course, a lot of guys aren't going to like this either. There may even be some violence against women who choose to be more careful in this regard.
Maybe it’s none of your business

Misogynists should worry about their own actions

While protests and some disorder will certainly occur as a result of the SCOTUS striking down R v W, I think the biggest and most important response will be that women will be much more careful about who they have sex with and/or when (or if) they have sex. Of course, a lot of guys aren't going to like this either. There may even be some violence against women who choose to be more careful in this regard.

Just because we aren't having sex with you doesn't mean we're having less sex.

Oh, and I fucking dare you to get violent with me when I refuse to fuck you. Don't forget, the court also just expanded gun rights, bitch.

Just because we aren't having sex with you doesn't mean we're having less sex.

Oh, and I fucking dare you to get violent with me when I refuse to fuck you. Don't forget, the court also just expanded gun rights, bitch.
Let's see what happens once the dust settles.

While protests and some disorder will certainly occur as a result of the SCOTUS striking down R v W, I think the biggest and most important response will be that women will be much more careful about who they have sex with and/or when they have sex. Of course, a lot of guys aren't going to like this either. There may even be some violence against women who choose to be more careful in this regard.
You, see this as a victory. Well, I see this if the scotus can reverse one decision they can reverse them all and when is there incompetence going to effect everyone of us including you. It was settled law 50 years ago. Leave decision's alone.

How, does a woman or anyone for that matter having any right taken away from SCOTUS effect you? It won't until it's one you like.

Women have decided that living without a man is far, far better than settling for a conservative man.

Rather than up their game and become a good partner that a woman would want to be with, conservative men have decided to rage instead.

You, see this as a victory. Well, I see this if the scotus can reverse one decision they can reverse them all and when is there incompetence going to effect everyone of us including you. It was settled law 50 years ago. Leave decision's alone.

How, does a woman or anyone for that matter having any right taken away from SCOTUS effect you? It won't until it's one you like.
In all honesty I am ambivalent about the whole thing. I think abortion is a tragedy, while actually fulfilling a need. While abortion is a death sentence for the would-be person, being born unwanted, unloved, and uncared for, is also a death sentence for many, especially for young black men.

I stand by my OP. This will change the way women manage their sexual relations.

That isn't going to happen. You know this. You didn't somehow curb behavior.

The biggest response to the Roe v Wade decision.​

Tantrums.jpg

Women have decided that living without a man is far, far better than settling for a conservative man.

Rather than up their game and become a good partner that a woman would want to be with, conservative men have decided to rage instead.
We don't rage. Conservatives are cool-headed by nature. Perhaps this is why liberal women rage at us. Not every decision or turn of events in life requires a hysterical response.

That isn't going to happen. You know this. You didn't somehow curb behavior.
Time will tell. With the safety valve of abortion severely limited, and the prospect of further limitations by the States, I would believe that a reasonable response by women would be more care regarding sexual activity.

We don't rage. Conservatives are cool-headed by nature. Perhaps this is why liberal women rage at us. Not every decision or turn of events in life requires a hysterical response.
Really? maybe you should go back and read many of your conservatives wild hate filled posts.

Forum List

Back