The biggest push on CNN and their Dem politicians on TV after Roe vs Wade? "What federal money can be given to help those seeking abortion"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It's been repeated all day, they even had a pro-life leader on and CNN asked her "are you going to push the states who deny abortion for funding to help poor women who can't afford a child, set up centers to help them" etc. They just had on Sen. Warren who declared that "Biden can take action on funding to set up help centers on federal land"

I hate to be so cynical, but unfortunately my experiences in Canada has forced me to be whereas before I was very postiive and optimistic, therefore I have to wonder, are all of these issues simply about money?

It wo
It's been repeated all day, they even had a pro-life leader on and CNN asked her "are you going to push the states who deny abortion for funding to help poor women who can't afford a child, set up centers to help them" etc. They just had on Sen. Warren who declared that "Biden can take action on funding to set up help centers on federal land"

I hate to be so cynical, but unfortunately my experiences in Canada has forced me to be whereas before I was very postiive and optimistic, therefore I have to wonder, are all of these issues simply about money?
It would be so much better if any of you lunatic treasonous rightwingnuts knew anything

It wo

It would be so much better if any of you lunatic treasonous rightwingnuts knew anything

Another vapid reply from a clueless person.

00f6a58f163f892e.jpeg

LIAR...just that nut...

LIAR...just that nut...

What am I lying about? They have been speaking about funding on CNN and on CBC. The PM of atheist England just came out and said this is a "big step backwards", but, others just ask "where is the extra funding for abortion centers on federal lands and assistance for poor mothers".

There hasn't been a discussion about the fact this just puts the abortion back to the states and/or the specific ruling itself, this would help ME as well as I don't understand it all totally, instead it's an opportunity to rally voters (as the Dems were going to face a landslide loss) and more funding.

This decision to me comes at the most unusual time. Why now?

Forum List

Back