the percentage of people who trans back to original gender

I've skimmed through this.. looks like most people keep their transgender but a small % reverse it..

I have heard there is a higher % of trans who get depressed and/or end it all... will find info on that
when attention seeking gets old they go back.

1664921593008.png

Oh you guys care about the feelings of trans of people do you? 😄 Of course you pussies have to pretend, because we cucked your entire culture.

Oh you guys care about the feelings of trans of people do you? 😄 Of course you pussies have to pretend, because we cucked your entire culture.
Honestly, we feel far worse for those like you. ....and we are not pretending.

We have tried to explain it in 50 different ways, but you appear so disinterested. . Why is that?

Honestly, we feel far worse for those like you. ....and we are not pretending.

We have tried to explain it in 50 different ways, but you appear so disinterested. . Why is that?
Sure you do. I on the other hand don't have to pretend to care about the feelings of cuck whites. 😁

This is heartbreaking, but the left isn't pushing this.
well of course they are. They protect this men in women's sports thing, they protect these doctors doing this surgery and treatment, they pass laws where homosexuals cannot have treatment to go straight. All the people who participate in an capacity in these things are liberal/democrat/leftist supporters/voters/elites.

I have. You spend your life pretending to worry about trans people who couldn't care less about your fake concern. 😄
Just to set the record straight. . We are not pretending. . It is those like you who cause us more worry than trans people. . Because you have been given all the knowledge and evidence necessary to know who God is and that there is a heaven and a hell. . So sad to pretend not to. . Trans people are highly troubled, but maybe not as sinful as you or me. . It is the secular humanists in govt and the medical authority egoists and abortion doctors who put their souls at risk more than their victims. ...(imo)

Last edited:
Just to set the record straight. . We are not pretending. . It is those like you who cause us more worry than trans people. . Because you have been given all the knowledge and evidence necessary to know who God is and that there is a heaven and a hell. . So sad to pretend not to. . Trans people are highly troubled, but maybe not as sinful as you or me. . It is the secular humanists in govt and the medical authority egoists and abortion doctors who put their souls at risk more than their victims. ...(imo)
In my religion, hedonist sinners like me go to an eternal paradise full of food, wine and orgies. Jokes on you. :funnyface:

Forum List

Back