The Biggest Politician to Pander to Blacks….and Why

I am pretty well off and retired. I am not at the bottom rung of anyone's ladder. This is another example of the RWers not being able to discuss a topic without stereotyping anyone who is not exactly like them. In the conservative bowels of the noise machine everyone else (who is not mindlessly conservative) has some sort of character flaw, dumb, lazy, on welfare, just want free stuff etc, but you don't have the intellectual capacity to discuss topics with someone who simply disagrees with you. Lazy intellectually. Why don't you guys just tell me what I think and argue with that. I will just watch an laugh.

You told us what you think.
Maybe they were all lies and you were just trolling.

And the aJews aren’t GIVEN any money. They earn it.

Unless of course you are talking about the Jews who survived the horrors of the concentration camps, often with physically debilitating conditions that remained their entire lives, and lost their homes, property, and all money. Germany owes these poor souls something (and a lot more than that got).

How you can compare that to today‘s blacks, who are given spots in colleges and grad schools, jobs, and promotions that they would not be given if they were white, is beyond me. You liberals are nuts.
Slaves earned that money that was never paid also, why do you want to deny them what you want for your people?

And the aJews aren’t GIVEN any money. They earn it.

Unless of course you are talking about the Jews who survived the horrors of the concentration camps, often with physically debilitating conditions that remained their entire lives, and lost their homes, property, and all money. Germany owes these poor souls something (and a lot more than that got).

How you can compare that to today‘s blacks, who are given spots in colleges and grad schools, jobs, and promotions that they would not be given if they were white, is beyond me. You liberals are nuts.
Sure sounds like reparations to Jews. And if you think slavery was not as bad as the Holocaust…we’ll that’s you.

It was horrid and not only went on for centuries but had effects that have lasted since

How far removed? My parents lost relatives and never got restitution.

Germany marks 70 years of compensating Holocaust survivors​

https://apnews.com › article › holocaust-survivor-comp...

Sep 15, 2022 — BERLIN (AP) — The organization that handles claims on behalf of Jews who suffered under the Nazis said Thursday that Germany agreed to pay ...

Germany Sets Aside an Additional $767 Million for Holocaust ...​

https://www.nytimes.com › World › Europe

Oct 6, 2021 — Many of those now eligible for reparations are Russian Jews who survived the Nazi siege of Leningrad. They will receive annual pensions of ...

Israel's Holocaust "second generation" sue Germany - Reuters​

https://www.reuters.com › article › us-israel-holocaust

Jul 17, 2007 — Thousands of offspring of Nazi Holocaust survivors in Israel are seeking reparations from Germany to pay for psychiatric treatment they say ...

And boom! You never do disappoint to show your extreme bias and racism.
And boom! Out again with the racism card.

Pointing out that blacks have been getting favored for college admissions and job opportunities is not racist. Leftists not only want to favor blacks over whites, but they attempt to silence any whites who point out the unfairness by calling them racist.

Thats been so overused, and falsely, that it’s meaningless. Didn‘t you get the memo? You are now supposed to demonize whites who object to policies based on racism as MAGA traitors.

Last edited:
You told us what you think.
Maybe they were all lies and you were just trolling.
Could be, but one thing for sure is you don't know. I generally try to discuss points on political forums, during which posters show who they are, as you have.

And boom! Out again with the racism card.

Pointing out that blacks have been getting favored for college admissions and Jon opportunities is not racist. Leftists not only want to favor blacks over whites, but they attempt to silence any whites who point out the unfairness by calling them racist.

Thats been so overused, and falsely, that it’s meaningless. Didn‘t you get the memo? You are now supposed to demonize whites who object to policies based on racism as MAGA traitors.
You have been proven totally wrong and your reply is “where was MY reparations “

Too funny

Germany marks 70 years of compensating Holocaust survivors

https://apnews.com › article › holocaust-survivor-comp...

Sep 15, 2022 — BERLIN (AP) — The organization that handles claims on behalf of Jews who suffered under the Nazis said Thursday that Germany agreed to pay ...

Germany Sets Aside an Additional $767 Million for Holocaust ...

https://www.nytimes.com › World › Europe

Oct 6, 2021 — Many of those now eligible for reparations are Russian Jews who survived the Nazi siege of Leningrad. They will receive annual pensions of ...

Israel's Holocaust "second generation" sue Germany - Reuters

https://www.reuters.com › article › us-israel-holocaust

Jul 17, 2007 — Thousands of offspring of Nazi Holocaust survivors in Israel are seeking reparations from Germany to pay for psychiatric treatment they say ...
The payments were something like $300 a month, and NO DESCENDANTS of Holocaust victims that I knew, including my own family, ever got money - or sought it out.

You are talking about, perhaps, the surviving generation who witnessed horrific things and suffered direct loss. NOT people who are four and five generations removed from people they never even met or knew.

Sorry, but blacks have been made whole by two generations of favoritism. If having your grandparent given special privilege to attend an Ivy League college, and then your father given the same privilege, and YOU still need special privilege to get in as well, then it’s your own fault.

Damn, did I just wander into a Klan meeting?
What’s Klannish about what he said? Blacks are being given great opportunities in this country. Pointing that out makes him Grand Poobah?

Why pander to blacks?
Well, what other voting block can you expect 90% or more of their vote by pandering?

Forum List

Back