The Biggest Politician to Pander to Blacks….and Why

The collapse of the 2-parent home has wreaked havoc on society.
The education system is not immune.
Plus, in the inner-city schools - students that actually want to learn are ostracized by those that don't want to.
Throw all the money that you can print at that problem, and you won't fix it.
It's not a money problem.

No but it is a left-wing talking point they always use. What their followers don't realize is their Democrat leaders call for more money to support their union buddies. They could give a shit less about learning.

I hate the way schools are funded; ours with property tax. I nor any of my tenants ever had any kids in our school system and I bet I pay more in taxes for our schools than the welfare queen down the street with four kids in the system.
“Welfare queen down the street “

That is so 1985 racism old man

I am pretty well off and retired. I am not at the bottom rung of anyone's ladder. This is another example of the RWers not being able to discuss a topic without stereotyping anyone who is not exactly like them. In the conservative bowels of the noise machine everyone else (who is not mindlessly conservative) has some sort of character flaw, dumb, lazy, on welfare, just want free stuff etc, but you don't have the intellectual capacity to discuss topics with someone who simply disagrees with you. Lazy intellectually. Why don't you guys just tell me what I think and argue with that. I will just watch an laugh.

I noticed your statement was empty of anything intelligent and off topic.

Did you forget that the topic was pandering to blacks and that I indicated that you don't know the history of black people in the USA and should make an attempt to learn so that you can be a better and more informed poster?

Only those who suffered directly - those who survived the camps.

My grandmother lost her sister, BIL, mother, and four nieces/nephews - and by extension my father lost his grandmother, aunt, uncle, and four cousins - and never got any reparations. That’s because they were not direct survivors of the camps.

My dad was grateful for the opportunities he was given in this country, despite the rampant antisemitism, and went from a tenement as a teen to a middle class house in the suburbs - and in the space of 10 years. He was grateful for life he had in America, and all he had to do to get it was stay out of trouble, concentrate on his studies, defer children until he was married, and work hard.

Blacks have the same opportunities - better, actually - and can do the same. They don’t need to have hundreds of thousands of dollars given to them.
The Jews don't need the money either according to your philosophy.

Did you forget that the topic was pandering to blacks and that I indicated that you don't know the history of black people in the USA and should make an attempt to learn so that you can be a better and more informed poster?
I suggest you shove your suggestion into the spaces that are least lit..

I am pretty well off and retired. I am not at the bottom rung of anyone's ladder. This is another example of the RWers not being able to discuss a topic without stereotyping anyone who is not exactly like them. In the conservative bowels of the noise machine everyone else (who is not mindlessly conservative) has some sort of character flaw, dumb, lazy, on welfare, just want free stuff etc, but you don't have the intellectual capacity to discuss topics with someone who simply disagrees with you. Lazy intellectually. Why don't you guys just tell me what I think and argue with that. I will just watch an laugh.
Tie the tues of women having children out of wedlock multiple times with the state paying for them and forced vasectomies on the men impregnating them who do not be responsible for the children will improve things. If men produce kids and do not pay for any of them cut their balls off.

Tie the tues of women having children out of wedlock multiple times with the state paying for them and forced vasectomies on the men impregnating them who do not be responsible for the children will improve things. If men produce kids and do not pay for any of them cut their balls off.
My, you are worse than God as a tyrant.

The Jews don't need the money either according to your philosophy.
And the aJews aren’t GIVEN any money. They earn it.

Unless of course you are talking about the Jews who survived the horrors of the concentration camps, often with physically debilitating conditions that remained their entire lives, and lost their homes, property, and all money. Germany owes these poor souls something (and a lot more than that got).

How you can compare that to today‘s blacks, who are given spots in colleges and grad schools, jobs, and promotions that they would not be given if they were white, is beyond me. You liberals are nuts.

Well, I don’t think we need to tie the tubes multiple times. Just once should do it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back