The biggest clown show on the planet

I have to believe that there would always be an attendant at the front door of the nursing home where Biden should be staying.

Well, the attacks against the Trumps continue.

Have the Dems no decency? Of course, not.

I have read that the usher was not there to open the door because -- the Bidens had wanted him dismissed (presumably because they wanted to select their own).

So, of course, the media blamed the Trumps.

I have to believe that there would always be an attendant at the front door of the nursing home where Biden should be staying.

Well, the attacks against the Trumps continue.

Have the Dems no decency? Of course, not.

I have read that the usher was not there to open the door because -- the Bidens had wanted him dismissed (presumably because they wanted to select their own).

So, of course, the media blamed the Trumps.
That's exactly right. Nobody on the dem side realized they should plan ahead after canning the Trump usher.

Another demonstration of Trump's pettiness, vindictiveness and bitterness.
World's SOREST Loser
Trump has shown us exactly what John Kelly said he was, "the most flawed person I've ever met".
Almost four days now and not a single nasty childish comment from the White House...soooo refreshing.

World's SOREST Loser
Trump has shown us exactly what John Kelly said he was, "the most flawed person I've ever met".
Almost four days now and not a single nasty childish comment from the White House...soooo refreshing.
Yes. Refreshing that the riots in the northwest continue while Biden is taking a nap and what’s-her-name Harris is doing whatever it is she does.

Hopefully the chief usher didn't end up paying the price for Trump's childishness....

Chief usher Timothy Harleth was also fired by the Trumps before they left on Wednesday morning, the publication reports. White House press secretary Jen Psak later confirmed that Harleth's exit occurred "before we walked in the door."
Why, yes. Four years from now, "Trump is to blame" will still be a theme carried on by the rabid dems.

I fail to see the connection between the quote from the article you referenced and four years from now. Seems to me somebody that still had the chief usher job would have stayed in his position throughout the day and not leave the White House. If the guy was fired to get him out of the way then it is a candy-ass move made by a candy-ass president that only can be appreciated by his candy-ass supporters.

World's SOREST Loser
Every one of his EOs were nasty and childish.

Hopefully the chief usher didn't end up paying the price for Trump's childishness....

Chief usher Timothy Harleth was also fired by the Trumps before they left on Wednesday morning, the publication reports. White House press secretary Jen Psak later confirmed that Harleth's exit occurred "before we walked in the door."
Why, yes. Four years from now, "Trump is to blame" will still be a theme carried on by the rabid dems.

I fail to see the connection between the quote from the article you referenced and four years from now. Seems to me somebody that still had the chief usher job would have stayed in his position throughout the day and not leave the White House. If the guy was fired to get him out of the way then it is a candy-ass move made by a candy-ass president that only can be appreciated by his candy-ass supporters.

Uh, it was announced earlier that Biden would be bringing his his own nurse, I mean chief usher.

Forum List

Back