Bernie Says Deliver or Else

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011

What did Sanders say?
Sanders predicted the Democratic Party will be "wiped out" in the 2022 midterm elections if they squander their opportunity to improve American lives.[/QUOTE]
Well, releasing all illegals is a good start, right? Sending more troops to Syria has improved my life, NOT. The Democrats have shit on the citizen so long I do not think they are going to change now. Plus they can win by fraud again and they know it.

What did Sanders say?
Sanders predicted the Democratic Party will be "wiped out" in the 2022 midterm elections if they squander their opportunity to improve American lives.[/QUOTE]
Well, releasing all illegals is a good start, right? Sending more troops to Syria has improved my life, NOT. The Democrats have shit on the citizen so long I do not think they are going to change now. Plus they can win by fraud again and they know it.
..don't forget the Paris Accords---that will make every US citizen rich and happy

What did Sanders say?
..don't forget the Paris Accords---that will make every US citizen rich and happy

And letting prisoners out of jail and no bail necessary for the new criminals.

I beat him to the prediction.
Seems to happen every midterm no matter which side it is...

You would think they would learn wouldn't you?
Now you think historical trends matter? They did not when braindead Joe only won one bellwhether county out of 19. They did not matter when the down ballot of the winning party lost seats. It did not matter when he did not win Iowa Florida or Ohio. Why would it matter now?

I'm hearing this from Biden supporters already...."I didn't vote for that"....

Must be great being a republican politician. No one expects anything good from them.

Where at the nursing home?
Typical Democrat. If you could get by with it, you'd fire up the ovens, huh. Anyone that will murder human babies will have no problem getting rid of seniors.
At the mall where you do the mall walk for exercise? Where do yous hear all those folks that voted for Biden? You idea of burning humans is most suspect.

Typical Democrat. If you could get by with it, you'd fire up the ovens, huh. Anyone that will murder human babies will have no problem getting rid of seniors.
At the mall where you do the mall walk for exercise? Where do yous hear all those folks that voted for Biden? You idea of burning humans is most suspect.
You'd gas them first like Biden did.

You'd gas them first like Biden did.
I do have flatulence that is not hidden. But Biden has a plan for those with terminal flatulence, a cork..

Forum List

Back