The biggest clown show on the planet

I have to believe that there would always be an attendant at the front door of the nursing home where Biden should be staying.

Another demonstration of Trump's pettiness, vindictiveness and bitterness.
World's SOREST Loser
Trump has shown us exactly what John Kelly said he was, "the most flawed person I've ever met".
Almost four days now and not a single nasty childish comment from the White House...soooo refreshing.
Every one of his EOs were nasty and childish.
Why was Trump like that?

Hopefully the chief usher didn't end up paying the price for Trump's childishness....

Chief usher Timothy Harleth was also fired by the Trumps before they left on Wednesday morning, the publication reports. White House press secretary Jen Psak later confirmed that Harleth's exit occurred "before we walked in the door."
Why, yes. Four years from now, "Trump is to blame" will still be a theme carried on by the rabid dems.

I fail to see the connection between the quote from the article you referenced and four years from now. Seems to me somebody that still had the chief usher job would have stayed in his position throughout the day and not leave the White House. If the guy was fired to get him out of the way then it is a candy-ass move made by a candy-ass president that only can be appreciated by his candy-ass supporters.
The obvious answer is “I blame Trump”.

The Biden politburo is responsible for the Biden occupation of the White House. I see the left doing everything they can to excuse their own incompetence.

The biggest clown show on the planet
2016-2020
A much safer Middle East, record number people earning an income... yes, that’s horrible.

Hey, the good news is that dementia Joe is marching US forces into Syria. We need more dead US soldiers, right?

Right wingers and their pithy crass comments, they just can't help themselves...(chuckle)

Right wingers and their pithy crass comments, they just can't help themselves...(chuckle)
Yes, “why are US troops being sent to Syria”. Pithy.

Dementia Joe has a plan. One that you don’t need to know. The Biden politburo has it worked out. These are the same folks who didn’t think to have someone at the White House to open a door.

I have to believe that there would always be an attendant at the front door of the nursing home where Biden should be staying.

World's SOREST Loser
Trump has shown us exactly what John Kelly said he was, "the most flawed person I've ever met".
WTF, are sleepy Joe and Dr. Jill so stupid they can't figure out how to open a door. Troops are relegated to a parking garage and this moron thinks he's royalty that gets a wait staff. Fuck them.

Well, the attacks against the Trumps continue.

Have the Dems no decency? Of course, not.

I have read that the usher was not there to open the door because -- the Bidens had wanted him dismissed (presumably because they wanted to select their own).

So, of course, the media blamed the Trumps.

The "attacks against the Trumps" is what you call decent people noting the Trumps classless, rude, petty and childish behaviour of two very wealthy adults who think the world revolves around them. While the Cult cheers these sorts of middle school snubs, the rest of us say "Thank God those two are gone!"

World's SOREST Loser

Yeah, you assholes started a coup against within 17 minutes of him being sworn in so you can go fuck yourself.

World's SOREST Loser

Yeah, you assholes started a coup against within 17 minutes of him being sworn in so you can go fuck yourself.
A coup?

I can only give you a 3/10 for silly melodrama. Now, if you had used Insurrection™ (especially had you used caps), I could have gone to 5/10.

World's SOREST Loser

A coup?

I can only give you a 3/10 for silly melodrama. Now, if you had used Insurrection™ (especially had you used caps), I could have gone to 5/10.

No, it was most definitely a coup attempt. For years the dems and media were telling the world lies in an effort to get Trump to quit. When he didn't they resorted to outright fraud to try and impeach him.

No, by any measure you wish to use it was a coup attempt.

Hopefully the chief usher didn't end up paying the price for Trump's childishness....

Chief usher Timothy Harleth was also fired by the Trumps before they left on Wednesday morning, the publication reports. White House press secretary Jen Psak later confirmed that Harleth's exit occurred "before we walked in the door."
Goes to show that Trump doesn't give a damn for the little guy if he fires them just to create problems for the next guy. How petty? Rhetorical question. There is no bar too low for the Trumps.

Goes to show that Trump doesn't give a damn for the little guy if he fires them just to create problems for the next guy. How petty? Rhetorical question. There is no bar too low for the Trumps.

Pot, meet kettle.

Forum List

Back