The biggest and most constant nonsense from the right, that we are a Christian nation

Bow down to me and I give you all these kingdumbz of da urff.
Bloody great mate !
maxresdefault.jpg

Killing and bible thumping are the driving factors that our democracy is derived from., The killing love by the right is obvious, so I'll just deal with the Bible nonsense. What did the writers of the constitution and the declaration of independents think about the stupid Idea that his country is derived from some bible basis. Our first Treaty was the treaty of Tripoli and it was passed by 100% of the congress that was filled with writers and signers of the declaration of independents and the Constitution. To a standing ovation with John Adams saying "we are now a nation'
The 11th article in this treaty makes a fool out of this nonsense that the hate party lives on.

ARTICLE 11.

As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion,-as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen,-and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

The us govt kicked God out--thus his advesary runs it. God allows them so there isnt anarchy. They were never christian.

On the contrary...it proves just how christian we are.
You people trying to beat as many cops to death as you can for some bullshit lie without one oz of basis. Great Christians, You are the largest group of fake Christians that this country has ever seen.

The us govt kicked God out--thus his advesary runs it. God allows them so there isnt anarchy. They were never christian.
No one kicked god out of this country but the writers of the constitution and declaration of independent made it clear we are in no way a Christian nation. They are talking about the Government. They literally wrote that all religions are to be accepted .It is literally the first amendment.

No one kicked god out of this country but the writers of the constitution and declaration of independent made it clear we are in no way a Christian nation. They are talking about the Government. They literally wrote that all religions are to be accepted .It is literally the first amendment.
They didnt say we were christian. No christians kill indians for land and gold and steal there homes. Nor enslave people. If they taught truth in the schools one would see worse than what Hitler accomplished.

bander said:
You people trying to beat as many cops to death as you can for some bullshit lie without one oz of basis. Great Christians, You are the largest group of fake Christians that this country has ever seen.

yeah. that. never happened.

yeah. that. never happened.
You people are a joke, the whole world watched it , I saw a hundred swings of clubs from baseball bats to Flag poles with Jesus flags waiving on them. that could have killed anyone. So did the whole world. You saying it didn't happen is comedy and shows how partisan you clowns are , You people said it was picnic and just a normal viewing of the capital by Americans. No one believes you clowns . Other then other clowns

bander said:
You people are a joke, the whole world watched it , I saw a hundred swings of clubs from baseball bats to Flag poles with Jesus flags waiving on them. that could have killed anyone. So did the whole world. You saying it didn't happen is comedy and shows how partisan you clowns are , You people said it was picnic and just a normal viewing of the capital by Americans. No one believes you clowns . Other then other clowns

you believe a lie because that is what you are told plus you have a deep seated hatred for the right. What have they done to you? Is it the bible thing? The morals thing? DId someone you thought was a christian reprimand you at some point in your young life? LOL You have all media lying to you. You have search engines restricting what you can research. Of course you believe the lies. No one died as a result of anything a trump supporter did that day. NOT. ONE. HOWEVER.....your side DID kill and now illegal incarcerate people practicing their right to protest. The democrats orchestrated this hoax. and you're so stupid lazy and hate filled you buy it all.

They didnt say we were christian. No christians kill indians for land and gold and steal there homes. Nor enslave people. If they taught truth in the schools one would see worse than what Hitler accomplished.
No it gives all religions the same right to be practiced and manifest destiny was just a name for legal murder. One year Minnesota paid out 7800.00 dollars for Indian scalps at 25 dollars a scalp and it continued up till 1868 and I heard that when the last aboriginal Indian came out (Ishi)there was still a bounty on them in 1911.

you believe a lie because that is what you are told plus you have a deep seated hatred for the right. What have they done to you? Is it the bible thing? The morals thing? DId someone you thought was a christian reprimand you at some point in your young life? LOL You have all media lying to you. You have search engines restricting what you can research. Of course you believe the lies. No one died as a result of anything a trump supporter did that day. NOT. ONE. HOWEVER.....your side DID kill and now illegal incarcerate people practicing their right to protest. The democrats orchestrated this hoax. and you're so stupid lazy and hate filled you buy it all.
Yup now I hate the hate party, They tried to bring down our democracy and country to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. I'm a Patriot and every patriot hates the people who organize the attack , actually attacked the capital and anyone who supports this group . Considering that these pigs are this countries biggest threat and enemy of course I hate them , me and every patriot in this country does. You are trying to tell me and the world what we saw with their own eyes on the attack on our democracy on Jan 6. That's stupid. They should have shot every person that forced their way into the capital and when they try it again they dam well better blast these pigs to hell , where they belong .

Juror Joseph Story wrote that the real object of the First Amendment, in addition to prohibiting a state church, "was, not to countenance, much less to advance Mahometanism, or Judaism, or infidelity, by prostrating Christianity; but to exclude all rivalry among Christian sects" (Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States).

Michigan Chief Justice Thomas Cooley wrote that the "Christian religion was always recognized in the administration of the common law; and so far as that law continues to be the law of the land, the fundamental principles of that religion must continue to be recognized in the same cases and to the same extent as formerly" (The General Principles of Constitutional Law in the United States of America).

In Church of the Holy Trinity v. Unites States, regarding the importation of paid labor, Justice Brewer said that American life as expressed in such numerous matters as law, business, customs, and society adds volumes of unofficial declarations to the mass of organic utterances that the United States is a Christian nation" (Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States, 143 U.S. 457 (1892)).

About 65% of Americans identify as Christian. About 31% of Americans identify as Democrat.

America is still more Christian than it is Democrat.

No it gives all religions the same right to be practiced and manifest destiny was just a name for legal murder. One year Minnesota paid out 7800.00 dollars for Indian scalps at 25 dollars a scalp and it continued up till 1868 and I heard that when the last aboriginal Indian came out (Ishi)there was still a bounty on them in 1911.
God doesnt agree with many religions. He had 1 in the OT. Jesus started 1 religion. God doesnt agree with democracy. He always had a king leading Israel. And his kingdom has a king. Yes the white men started the scalping. Yet did not like it when the indians returned the favor.

Anyone in any period of time would have come up with the ten commandments if they wanted to start any religion.
But would they have gone beyond that, to the actual purpose of those commandments?

God doesnt agree with many religions. He had 1 in the OT. Jesus started 1 religion. God doesnt agree with democracy. He always had a king leading Israel. And his kingdom has a king. Yes the white men started the scalping. Yet did not like it when the indians returned the favor.
But would they have gone beyond that, to the actual purpose of those commandments?
Are you saying Christians have,. Slaves in the bible, Christians massacring millions in the name of their religion/ Children who argue or swear at their parents should be put to death, there is 631 laws in Leviticus most being barbaric and ridiculous. Again what I believe in is what Jesus said and did , so a lot of your hokey poky is nonsense to me.

Are you saying Christians have,. Slaves in the bible, Christians massacring millions in the name of their religion/ Children who argue or swear at their parents should be put to death, there is 631 laws in Leviticus most being barbaric and ridiculous. Again what I believe in is what Jesus said and did , so a lot of your hokey poky is nonsense to me.
Jesus brought a new covenant-Love. We are no longer under the Mosaic Laws.

Those were harsh laws for harsh times. None of this is occurring in "Israel" today.

Forum List

Back